news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-15-2009, 11:16 PM   #3151
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

fuck this Derrick Rose is a lil better it looks like then Jalen Rose ??

ONGH

haha

actually im pretty positive

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #3152
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Lol no I'll pass on that

Somthing gotta change tho. Last nite was a perfect example. Falling apart late in the game, letting the Pacers back in. Iverson missing his free throws making it so it was only a two point game, allowing Granger to tie it and put it into OT. Getting completely dominated in OT.

Ehh I dont even wanna talk about it

Yea were fucking up big late in games....it seems like every single game we play against a below .500 team we have a lead and blow it in the 4th its been happening all season

what do you think iverson or rip off the bench?

with rip off the bech it gives the bench a scorer but he doesnt really create for himself and we have no backup pg that can get him the ball...and with iverson off the bench he can create for himself and other bench guys but having him off the bench is just fucked up to think about...i say we trade for like earl watson and bring him and rip off the bench cuz then we got a pg to distribute
Old 01-16-2009, 07:39 PM   #3153
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Watching that Cavs Hornets game....I remember telling a certain someone that the West trade would be good for the Cavs. (Even though that someone cried about it)Also getting Wally, who's on tonight. Dunno how he's doing but West I hear good things from. He got knocked da fuccout though last night.

LOL @ Dwight Howard's impersinations on Fast Break.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:09 PM   #3154
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Thunder whoopin up on Detroit in the 4th quarter. Damn.
I think the Hornets come back and give Cavs 1st home loss. 74-63, Cavs, with 8:34 to go...let's see...

Old 01-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #3155
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Sick Putback by the queen.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #3156
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Sick Putback by the queen.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:17 PM   #3157
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

We really just lost to the Thunder...

The Thunder..

this is one of those long plane ride home with no one saying a word type nights..
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:24 PM   #3158
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

LOL Chris Paul just pushed a dude down on the inbound and the ball went out of bounds to the Hornets..and no call...maybe I am seeing things

Old 01-16-2009, 10:11 PM   #3159
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

THe Cavs jacked Chris Pauls WHOO chant at the end of the game. LOL. Damn that's grimey.

Lakers Magic are gettin it on..finally a good game tonight!

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 01-16-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:12 AM   #3160
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Watching that Cavs Hornets game....I remember telling a certain someone that the West trade would be good for the Cavs. (Even though that someone cried about it)Also getting Wally, who's on tonight. Dunno how he's doing but West I hear good things from. He got knocked da fuccout though last night.

LOL @ Dwight Howard's impersinations on Fast Break.
U aint talkin about me cuz I was glad we made those trades. I always loved DWests game ever since St. Joe's.

Wally's is doin fine. He's our scorer off the bench. The Cavs are deep this year. Them playin this well even after injuries to Z, Ben and West are proving it.

I can't wait for that Lakers game. We will miss West tho, he doesn't do anything great but he is good at everything he does
Old 01-17-2009, 12:17 AM   #3161
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Speaking of St. Joe's, Jameer Nelson had a great night in LA tonite

That Jameer/Delonte duo was sick when they were in college. Didnt that team only lose like one game or somthin?
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #3162
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Orlando are the real deal. they sweeped the Spurs and Lakers, they the best road team in the NBA. and if they hit their three's against you its game over.

at the moment though its all about the THUNDUH!!!!!!!! they beat Utah and then Detroit. damn.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:58 PM   #3163
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Detroit losing to Oklahoma and Charlotte this week hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know what's happening to Detroit but the Iverson trade hasn't worked out. Their bench is also weak and i got a feeling they're gonna get eliminated early in the playoffs. Age is also catching up with some of their starters like Rasheed, Richard, Iverson. I was surprised Orlando beat the Lakers. Orlando is real good this year.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:09 PM   #3164
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Orlando is looking pretty good.

Im surprised that the Hornets are playing this shitty. I thought they would be better.
Im not surprised Detroit is struggling at all. But when they made that trade they knew it wasnt a good fit. everyone knew, but since it was AI thought it was good for Detroit....

AI is a great player but he's not on the level of Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kobe or LeBron. He's a one dimensional player if you ask me. He doesnt make his teammates better.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #3165
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

In case you's were wondering what Kevin Pittsnogle has been up to:

Former West Virginia forward Kevin Pittsnogle is, it's safe to say, one of the more colorful and memorable college athletes of recent years. His slow-big-man-with-outside-game routine was, in its own weird way, spectacular to watch. Better than that, it was effective; West Virginia was rarely as successful before Pittsnogle, and they've yet to regain the tournament mojo they had in the big man's years there. He was a special dude.

So, of course, we want to know what happened to him. Is he playing semi-pro ball? In Europe? Is he ... a middle-school teacher in West Virginia that coaches high school basketball for free? The New York Times found the Pittsnogler, and has the answer:

Now, at 24, he is a middle school teacher in his hometown. He is also an unpaid assistant coach for a high school basketball team. He bowls in leagues three nights a week and occasionally plays bingo at Big Bucks Bingo. His wife, Heather, is a bank teller. They have two children and live in a double-wide trailer, and together they wonder how much appetite they have for uprooting their lives again so Pittsnogle can have one more chance at a basketball career.

It's sort of a sad story -- Pittsnogle seems to be split in two. Half of him wants to play basketball, but the other half of him wants to chill out in West Virginia, teach school, play a little bingo at Big Bucks and live out a life that writer John Branch classifies as the one "he expected and wanted before he shot his way into the national consciousness." And still, he seems torn.

Pittsnogle's desire also might be the least of his worries. According to the story, his weight has ballooned to about 300 pounds, and pro teams are telling him he needs to lose weight to get back in the game. (What, no vegan restaurants in Martinsburg? Sorry. That was mean.) Anyway, in the meantime, he'll still be a hero to people in West Virginia, even if he doesn't have the lifestyle to show it. There are worse fates, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote