news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-28-2009, 11:30 PM   #3211
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

This nigga said JJ Hickson.

On all realness, let's not just pick rookies on our team that put up numbers in the final few minutes of blowouts.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:21 AM   #3212
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Hickson has big for us while Z has been out. Dudes got alot a skills and makes a highlight play every night, whether its a dunk or a block.

If he was on a shittier team like say, Miami, he'd get more playing time.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:23 AM   #3213
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
This nigga said JJ Hickson.

On all realness, let's not just pick rookies on our team that put up numbers in the final few minutes of blowouts.
I thought the list was fair.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:24 PM   #3214
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

how the hell does David West get in the all star game over Al Jefferson, Carmelo, or Kevin Durant...i dont care how bad his team is hes playing posessed right now

and in the east...i think Ray Allen has been way more consistent than Pierce, and Vinsanity should be in this game
Old 01-30-2009, 08:23 PM   #3215
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Kendrick Perkins is lucky Jason Maxiell didnt knock his ass out after that shit
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #3216
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Perkins is a punk no doubt. i hate that dude
Old 02-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #3217
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Kendrick Perkins is lucky Jason Maxiell didnt knock his ass out after that shit
that was a fucking dirty faul, Perkins is a real dick.

for the all star game, apart from Ray Allen and Al Jefferson i see no real snubs. Dnt think West should have made it.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:52 PM   #3218
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Mo Williams got snubbed. I only say that because Jameer Nelson made it. If Ray Allen made it, I would have been ok with that but not Nelson.

It looks like the Magic are the trendy pick this year.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:14 PM   #3219
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Mo Williams got snubbed. I only say that because Jameer Nelson made it. If Ray Allen made it, I would have been ok with that but not Nelson.

It looks like the Magic are the trendy pick this year.
You've got to be kidding me? Nelson proved why he was an all-star this past Thursday night against none other than Mo Williams, Mo should have went in on Nelson, but he didn't, Nelson got the better of him.

Not to mention, Nelson clearly deserved it, Cleveland goes as far as Lebron takes them, not Mo Williams. If you've watched any Orlando games, yes Dwight is that franchise player, but clearly by watching any Magic games anyone can see Orlando goes as far as Jameer takes them, when Jameer is playing great, Orlando wins, when hes not they lose.

If anyone shouldn't have been on the East all-stars, it should have been Devin Harris.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #3220
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nicky is just nervous about the Magic come playoff time.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #3221
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
You've got to be kidding me? Nelson proved why he was an all-star this past Thursday night against none other than Mo Williams, Mo should have went in on Nelson, but he didn't, Nelson got the better of him.

Not to mention, Nelson clearly deserved it, Cleveland goes as far as Lebron takes them, not Mo Williams. If you've watched any Orlando games, yes Dwight is that franchise player, but clearly by watching any Magic games anyone can see Orlando goes as far as Jameer takes them, when Jameer is playing great, Orlando wins, when hes not they lose.

If anyone shouldn't have been on the East all-stars, it should have been Devin Harris.

P.E.A.C.E.
Jameer Nelson does not take that team anywhere. Howard, Turk and Lewis do. He's solid, but he aint no all-star plus the Magic already got Howard and Lewis. Nelson was overkill.

LeBron is the best player in the league, so yea, of course he is going to take us anywhere that we go.

If Jameer Nelson is the go-to on Orland than I'm not nervous at all. Teams that rely on the 3 point ball don't scare me come playoff time.

Orlando's good, but we'll see what happens when two of our starters aren't out.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #3222
B-Ball-Hov

B-Ball-Hov grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to B-Ball-Hov

Does anyone think the Knicks will make it to the playoffs???
Old 02-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #3223
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

who knows. I mean after Boston, Cleveland and Orlando the rest of the teams don't have a chance to win shit. Detroit can win a 1st round game, but they are done in my opinion.

Atlanta can pull off an upset, but still, i dont think they have enough. Same with Miami, but again, they are too perimeter oriented.

Whoever gets the 1st seed, will be at a huge advantage this year not only because of homecourt, but because they would only have to go thru one of the other top two teams.
Unless Orland gets the 1 seed, I don't see them being able to knock of Cleveland and Boston in back to back series.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:34 PM   #3224
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Nelson deserved the all-star selection. He puts up slightly better numbers then Mo Williams in less minutes.

The Magic are a great team, but I don't think they can win it all because in the NBA young teams don't win. The Magic just don't have enough experience when compared to Lakers, Cavs, Celtics and Spurs.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #3225
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Deeeeeeeeeeeetrrrroiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt

We Comin For Yall!!
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote