news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #3226
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Deeeeeeeeeeeetrrrroiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt

We Comin For Yall!!
Old 02-03-2009, 04:57 PM   #3227
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Mo's on the team. Nelson got hurt.

Justice has been served.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #3228
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

^where you here that from? I haven't found anything official yet...I think Vince Carter deserves it.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #3229
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mo Williams doesn't deserve to be on the all-star team.

He isn't and wouldn't be shit without Lebron. He is essentially a one-dimensional player and he plays horrible D.

Plus, while I won't deny he makes the cavs better, he isn't THAT valuable to be made an all-star.

May man Ray Allen on my Celtics deserves it more.

he has been the best offensive player on the defending champs with the best record in the NBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:33 PM   #3230
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Mo Williams doesn't deserve to be on the all-star team.

He isn't and wouldn't be shit without Lebron. He is essentially a one-dimensional player and he plays horrible D.

Plus, while I won't deny he makes the cavs better, he isn't THAT valuable to be made an all-star.

May man Ray Allen on my Celtics deserves it more.

he has been the best offensive player on the defending champs with the best record in the NBA.
Nah, your dead wrong about Mo. He is actually a much better player than I thought he was before he came here. When LeBron goes to the bench and Mo is in there running the team, the are just as effective and almost always outplay the other teams bench.

I think he should make the team because Orlando has their two and Boston has their two, so its only fair the Cavs should get their two.
Because lets not act like thats not how these things work.

And if, as many people say, the Cavs are only LeBron (which is totally untrue) than that just shows that LeBron is even more deserving of MVP.

PLus if Mo WIlliams is one dimensional than what does that make Ray Allen? One half dimensional?
Im not saying he is but if your going to try to make that arguement about Mo, than you know...
Old 02-03-2009, 09:35 PM   #3231

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm about to look up some stats, and if they support me, I will post them. IF they are in favor of mo, Im not going to mention it.

Quote:
Old 02-03-2009, 09:35 PM   #3232
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No way, Mo has been on fire. Ive been trumpetting his cause for All star since early on.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:38 PM   #3233

I don't know ray scores a little more and his assists are a little bit higher, which is big since mo is supposed to be a point guard, and his efficiency rating is a full point higher.

PLUS, you know mo doesn't play any defense, and ray is an underrated defender.

I am not arguing that mo doesn't make that cavs better, but I think the cavs make mo better even more, if that makes any sense.

Quote:
Old 02-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #3234
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

If its all about stats, then you could probably find 5 other gusy more deserving. I'm sure Mo's scoring average is down from a year ago, but he is having a much better year this year.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #3235
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I don't know ray scores a little more and his assists are a little bit higher, which is big since mo is supposed to be a point guard, and his efficiency rating is a full point higher.

PLUS, you know mo doesn't play any defense, and ray is an underrated defender.

I am not arguing that mo doesn't make that cavs better, but I think the cavs make mo better even more, if that makes any sense.
LeBron makes anyone who plays with him better. That is without a doubt true. And any time your on a better team, thats going to make you better.

Mo's defense has been decent, he's not a matador like Jeff McGinnis was. And you gotta understand that LeBron and Delonte play alot of PG too. They basically have 3 guys that can run the offense, which is a reason they have been so successful.

Of course i want Mo cuz im a Cavs fan and you wan Ray cuz your a Celtics fan...basically, if its Mike Browns choice, he'll probably take Mo.

Altho I will say that I dont think Vince Carter deserves it over those two. I do think that preference should be given to players on better teams unless someone is just having an unbelievable year or is an undenyable all star.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #3236

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

Of course i want Mo cuz im a Cavs fan and you wan Ray cuz your a Celtics fan...basically, if its Mike Browns choice, he'll probably take Mo.
That is pretty much it.

If anyone REALLY doesn't deserve it, it is Iverson. He is NOT having an allstar season.

Quote:
Old 02-03-2009, 09:49 PM   #3237
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well, thats the problem altogether really.

You see, to me, Iverson made his team worse. He in no way deserves it, but for some reason the fans are always on his dick.

I was never a big Iverson fan. I mean, the guy can score and he's tough, but I don't think you can have a great team with him on it.
His style of play just is so, how do i put it?? Inefficiently effective??
Old 02-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #3238

He is an awesome player, he has a lot of heart, and what he does with his size is incredible. I always liked him, but he is not a winner.

He managed to be great individually, and he could make a shitty team better, but not a good team.

He doesn't make his teammates better, and might even make them worse.

Quote:
Old 02-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #3239
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Yea, and I think that the fact that the East was so pathetic for a while really kinda masked this about Iverson because that Philly team that made it was not a great team.

Thre was a stretch during the NBA when watching the games was unbearable...it was like right after Jordan left up until the Lebron, Wade draft class.

I didnt watch most of the Finals cuz I couldnt stand to watch the Sixers or the NEts play basketball.

Then Detroit came along and i kinda liked how they swept the Lakers and it got me into it again.

I think it was the year teh Spurs beat the Knicks in the Finals....that was the WORST basketball i've seen played on such a high level.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:07 PM   #3240

Yeah, the NBA was kind of shit, and the celtics were horrible. We had that Larry Bird retiring, Len Bias AND Reggie Lewis dying, rick pitino fucking us up stretch that made it hard to be a celtics fan. I was rooting for some shitty teams back then.

But as a cavs fan, you were in the same boat.

I kind of liked the Olajuwon Rockets teams though.

Quote: