news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #3256
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Ray Allen has officially been named Nelson's replacement. I was hoping Vince Carter would get it, but you can't really argue against Ray Allen...He's having a great year.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #3257
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao Mo Williams getting snubbed again. though Ray deserved it, hitting the game winner against the sixers must have got him the spot.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #3258
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

^Mo Williams didn't get snubbed! He doesn't put up better numbers than Nelson nor Ray Allen. I don't get why people keep on saying he got snubbed because he didn't...There was just other players having better years than him.

Last edited by Rode Block; 02-05-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Rode Block is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:14 PM   #3259
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only reason why ppl say that is that the Cavs are undefeated at home and have one of the best records. them jus sending one player to the all-star game seems to be an injustice to them.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #3260
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

idk about that. I've never been a fan of using team accomplishments to decide who should be an all-star. Everyone knows the all-star game is a popularity contest where the main goal is to show off as much as possible. lol

Regardless, you can't really make a strong case and say the Williams deserved to be there ahead of Ray Allen or a healthy Nelson. It's not a snub, it's a close decision that went the Celtics way.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:57 PM   #3261
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its a slap in the face to the Cavs supporting cast. In particular Mo. ALthough if Z stayed healthy he probably would have made it.

I think the better teams should be preference.

And you cannot go by stats alone. Anyone who think Mo Williams is not a huge factor why the Cavs are playing this well either doesnt kno basketball or hasn't watched any Cavs games.

The thing is this. Boston and Orlando already had two, so why shouldnt Cleveland, especially when the other guy was from one of those two team.

It really doesnt matter tho, i'd rather they rested up.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:15 PM   #3262
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Elton Brand out for the season.. How many times does he get injured? smh
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #3263
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im hyped about my celtics tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #3264
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Elton Brand out for the season.. How many times does he get injured? smh
I thought the Sixers had a shot this year at being pretty good. I was very wrong.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:31 PM   #3265
HANZO
Hanovallah

The Suns place Amare on the trading block.

really i would rather keep Amare and send Nash. The suns dnt kno what they are doing.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #3266
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

true cuz Shaq is almost done and so is Nash.

But I dunno, Amare is good but i think he is a bit overrated, and he is probably going to get overpaid so they wanna get something for him.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #3267
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
The Suns place Amare on the trading block.

really i would rather keep Amare and send Nash. The suns dnt kno what they are doing.
The suns have to blow it up.

They are both good offensive players. Nash sucks at D and Amare doesnt try to play d or rebound.

Amare has way too much athletic ability to be so shitty at defense and rebounding. He's still young, but as of now, he is not a winner, and I don;t know that you can build a team around him til e changes his attitude.

Nash is old now.

Quote:
Old 02-05-2009, 07:47 PM   #3268
HANZO
Hanovallah

then the Suns will jus have to dismantle, get some high draft picks and work from there. i read that Amare will already opt out in 2010, so i can understand the Suns putting him on the block now.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:50 PM   #3269
Sky Blue Danny Kid

exactly. You have to get something back.

The suns were spoiled by dantoni's system

Quote:
Old 02-05-2009, 07:52 PM   #3270
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Sixers are decent right now though, second place in their division.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote