news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #3301
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

So can someone tell me why Steve Kerr hasn't been fired by the Suns yet? He has done everything possible to make that team worst as possible.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #3302
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't like Kendrick because he's a dirty player and he always got a mean look on his face. He's a thug..

Co-Sign on that, lol dude looks like he's mad at the world. Watching the game against the spurs now. Tony allen its on fire!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:42 PM   #3303
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Lakers pick up one of the all time college greats in Adam Morrison.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #3304
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Spurs jus keep getting better, they a really clutch team. if they didnt have those injuries early in the season their record would have been much better.

Lakers beat the Cavs. neither Kobe or Lebron showed up, was all about Gasol and Odom. They dominated the boards and it was too easy for Odom. Kobe pulled off a sick fade-away rainbow jumpshot near the end.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #3305
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the cavs didnt deserve to win, neither did lebron.

If you can't stop odom, you dont deserve to win, dudes a stiff.

blech, that game was annoying and so is the whole lebron and kobe suckoff fest at halftime.

i miss the days when there was hatred between teams..i miss th Oakleys, Laimbeers, Barkleys.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:55 PM   #3306
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Odom didnt do anything special it was always Offensive rebound and a simple layup.

I guess with the NBA trying to be more of a gentlemens game and all that. there isnt any room for outright hate to take place.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #3307
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Hahahaha @ Odom's postgame.
"I just wanna get home and put my feet in the sand"
Old 02-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #3308
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Adam Morrison might make the Lakers unstoppable.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #3309
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yeah and also Trevor Ariza, don't forget.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:34 AM   #3310
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

^how you like that block he had on Lebron?! lol...Told you he's a lock-down defender!
Old 02-09-2009, 12:38 AM   #3311
check two
N.I.

Is Adam Morrison going to start for the Lakers?

Old 02-09-2009, 12:41 AM   #3312
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

that mustache is PIMP. He'll be starting off the sheer strength of that stache.

On the real though...he MIGHT have a chance to crack the rotation. He has skills and if he can just consistently hit the 3 he'll find some playing time...not much tho, this move was strictly made to save money.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:03 AM   #3313
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah that block was dope.

The airball wasn't too shabby either.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:17 AM   #3314
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

^haha...his offensive game needs work, but Lakers don't need him to score. Morrison is gonna be carrying the offense now!
Old 02-09-2009, 01:23 AM   #3315
check two
N.I.

Morrison is coming off of a bad injury. When he gets back on all cylinders, I think he could be the Lakers number two scorer, possibly even their top scorer: