news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #3331
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

ONeal and toughness???

i dont kno where you guys come up with this stuff.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #3332
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

any college ball fans?

what your predictions for march time?

after i saw UNC at Duke, the way they handled that game, the crowd, the massive streaks of Duke in the 1st half, and STILL come out to win the game comfortabley in the end, makes me think they actually cant be beaten for this.

plus lawson is tha shit ( i also heard he was a big soccer player - future ste nash?)

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 02-13-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #3333
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jermaine O'Neal is straight washed up. Bottom line. He used to be a solid player, but always a finesse guy. BUt he is done.

Bad trade for the heat.

Ghost, I am a big college basketball fan and a big UCONN HUSKIES fan.

Up until Dyson tore his MCL, I liked their chances, but if they play hard, I think they are the best team in the country.

But I am biased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #3334
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
any college ball fans?

what your predictions for march time?

after i saw UNC at Duke, the way they handled that game, the crowd, the massive streaks of Duke in the 1st half, and STILL come out to win the game comfortabley in the end, makes me think they actually cant be beaten for this.

plus lawson is tha shit ( i also heard he was a big soccer player - future ste nash?)
who the hell knows. the NCAA tourney is so wide open this year. I mean, UConn looks good, but then dude got hurt, so thats big.

I guess Pitt, but UNC has everyone back pretty much, and I guarantee a Big Ten team makes the Final Four this year.

But truthfully, unless its Ohio State, i can't really watch too much college B-ball during its reg. season.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:02 AM   #3335
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

dwayne wade looked like naledge at the rookie/sophomore game
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:45 AM   #3336
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^That was the Keith Askins (assist Heat coach) look.

And I dunno how Rode Block says Miami defense is not that good.
Wade/Chalmers are the #1 BAckcourt duo in Steals. By far.
Wade's the best shot blocking guard in the game..by far.
Anthony avgs only 17 minutes a game, and has blocked 76 shots this year so far.
As for the trade...it's one of them where you just have to wait and see. Marion we all knew was going to be tradebait the minute he got here..and JO is going to be gone in a year as well. I thought Marion brought it every time he took the floor with the Heat, if JO does the same, this thing will work out fine.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:03 AM   #3337
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

I was just over-exaggerating when I said they weren't that good...I was really just talking about the size of their front court. Shoulda been more specific when I said that.

I know Miami's Defensive rating is in the top 10 this year...I just didn't think their small front line would them get far in the playoffs. But now with O'neal I think they can make some noise in the playoffs.

And Jermaine O'neal isn't a soft player! Sure his post-game consists of finesse moves and he can hit the mid-range Jumper, but he knows how to finish around the rim and he knows how to be agressive when needed. He's anything but soft.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:20 AM   #3338
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I hope so...the only thing I worry about, is his health. I'm sure he'll be the force we need. If he stays healthy than I think we'll be a little bit better than we were for the playoffs.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:31 AM   #3339
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

^Yeah that's always the number one concern with O'neal...But people said the same thing about Shaq and that turned out pretty good for the Heat!

If he can stay healthy I like the Heat's chances in the playoffs. Idk if it makes them contenders though...it's possible though, especially if O'neal fits right in with the team(which I think he will because I know the Heat love to run their offense in the half court and that's where JO is most effective).
Old 02-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #3340
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

O'Neal is garbo. He used to be a force, and now he is fragile and washed up. Youre just switching expiring contracts.

And this isn't your year in the playoffs. THe heat= DWayde and scrubbage. You will make the playoffs, but you're only chance is to make a 4 or 5 seed, because nobody is taking out Cleveland,Boston,Orlando.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #3341
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Jermaine O Neal got traded to Miami? I know he's happy because he'll be on a playoff team that he can help out because Toronto isn't going anywhere. It seems like Shawn Marion isn't happy anywhere he goes. He should've stayed his ass in Phoenix. Fucking crybaby talking about he didn't like being the #2 scorer in Phoenix. Stop complaining you dumb shit. He was playing with Amare Stoudemire and Steve Nash who are very good players. Phoenix had good chemistry when he was there with Boris Diaw and Raja Bell. Jason Richardson trade for Phoenix hasn't been working out. I hope Phoenix gets the last playoff spot because the way things look now, Houston has the last playoff spot and they might get in if Phoenix continues to play inconsistent. They lost to Golden State earlier this week or last week i think LOL. Ya'll better watch out for Golden State. They beat Portland a few days ago. They got a lot of scorers but they don't play defense. LOL@Cleveland losing to the Lakers last Sunday hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I told ya'll i have no faith in Lebron's teammates and i know what's gonna happen when playoffs come. LOL@my brother yelling at the tv last Sunday when i was watching the game with him because he was mad that Maurice Williams wasn't shooting the ball more in the 2nd half because he had a good first half. I told my brother that Mike Brown is a wack coach. Goofy looking ass LOL. He didn't play Wally and Anderson Varaejo that much in the 2nd half either and they played well in the first half. LOL@Cleveland lost to Indiana this week.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:40 PM   #3342
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Chicago is maybe considering firing GM John Paxson. As ya'll know the Bulls haven't been playing well so far. Vinny Del Negro doesn't have any head coaching experience and i was surprised that John hired him. Former Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf has dissed the team lately because of their inconsistent play. Larry Hughes hasn't been playing for awhile and he was doing well for them. NickyTooch don't be hating on Larry because i know you're gonna say something negative about him LOL. He's a good player when he's healthy. Look at what he did with the Wizards. I wish things could've worked out for him with the Cavs but he was getting injured often when he was there and he was being inconsistent scoring. I hope the Bulls get the last playoff spot and not Milwaukee because the way it looks now, Milwaukee would get the last playoff spot and i don't wanna see them in the playoffs because without Michael Redd, they stink. They stink with Michael Redd LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #3343
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Larry Hughes is a dick. He has sucked in Chicago, and all he does is bitch yet plays with no passion.

He was a solid defender, and a decent player, but he is not a number 2 guy. He is a 3 and a role player. Thats it.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #3344
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

who do you guys got in todays events? heres my list:

Dunk contest - JR Smith
3 pt - Bibby
Skills comp - Devin Harris
HORSE - OJ Mayo (i almost picked durant after his 46 last night damn)

and lol if you look at Raekwon's twitter page he says hes in phoenix gettin a ton of all star love
Old 02-14-2009, 05:26 PM   #3345
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

i never got to see that durant 46, fuckin tsn showed some faggot ass hockey game and pushed rookie sophs to tsn2 and i was about to kill someone, he dropped 46! and i missed it, that hurts.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote