news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-18-2009, 10:46 PM   #3376
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's already been said that they traded Chandler as a cost cutting move. Though, they are picking up to good, underrated players in return.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:17 PM   #3377
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3917505

Awkward? Chandler failed his physical...I guess the Hornets knew something they didn't want anyone else to know.....I wonder what's wrong with him? He's been having a horrible year and this might explain why
Old 02-18-2009, 11:21 PM   #3378
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

The trade will not happen after the thunders got the results from chandler physical test. Everybody go back to their former team.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #3379
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think it is his foot.

Tracy is done for the year, he will never be as good as he was.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #3380
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

^how serious is this injury? I don't really follow the Hornets and this is the first time I hear about Tyon Chandler's injury

In other news Kings-Bull trade
Main Pieces were Brad Miller and Nocioni...
Nocioni is a good player and he should fit in with the young re-building Kings...Brad Miller is old, but he will give them veteran leadership and he's still an above average center in a league full of Power Fowards pretending to be Centers.

The other main players were John Salmons and Drew Gooden...I'm guessin the rest of the players were just fillers to make contracts work.

Should be a decent trade for both teams...if all players pass their physicals. lol
Old 02-19-2009, 08:24 AM   #3381
Carpe Diem
Banned

Carpe Diem Village Idiot

I was OutStanding.
Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:32 AM   #3382
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Salmons is a good player, and would have been a nice fit on Cleveland or Boston. Especially for Boston, they needed guys like that that could come off the bench.
But they have no trade bait...no one wants their picks, and they have nobody they can move really.

I heard the Cavs are looking at Jamison, Caron Butler and Marcus Camby who i am forgetting right now.

I wouldnt mind any of those guys. I think we'll be giving any combo of Big Ben, Andy, Wally or Hickson for them.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:27 PM   #3383
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Cavs are looking to pick up Shaq, I heard. lol
Old 02-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #3384
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup shaq for wallace and sasha
Old 02-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #3385
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

larry hughes traded to the knicks.

dnt kno why the suns want to still trade Amare, the Suns being shit was all because of the coach changing their style of play. now they seem to have returned to the run and gun style.

everyone going after Shaq after the all-star game, he aint gonna be putting the ball through D-Howard's legs ever again. ppl need to realise this.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #3386
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Shaq for Wallace and Sasha???

So is the big Diesel going to come off the bench or are they going to play him along side big Z??

I dont kno if that trade makes sense.

I'd rather get Camby than Shaq.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #3387
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Knicks Got Wilcox For Malik Rose Really Irrelavant Trade And Got Hughes For Thomas James And Roberson Nothing Big. I Just Hope Hughes Aint Trying To Jack Up Shots Like An Animal The Knicks Already Got Harrington For That.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:36 PM   #3388
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Should Say Wlicox For Malik Isnt Completely Irrelavent Atleast Wilcox Can Hustle Around Create A Little Havoc Grab Boards While Malik Is Totally Useless.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:51 PM   #3389
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why would you ever have shaq coming off the bench?

he is still a force to be reckoned with even with 2 bad feet.

i would run a twin towers v2.0
Old 02-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #3390
netscape check two
N.I.

Wilcox can be a real nice scorer.

Zach Randolph is douche bag pussy.

I guess the Shaq trade didn't happen?

The biggest trade was Calvin Booth going to the Kings.

Last edited by netscape check two; 02-19-2009 at 03:16 PM.