news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #3526
Wutang36
Wu 4ever

Wutang36 grasshopper
Thumbs down

I saw the whole game, and I must say that the refs had handed Miami the win; Stuckey was fouled in the last minute by Wade but they didn't do anything. If Stuckey had done that to Wade then I am sure there was a whistle.

" Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuttin' ta f**k wit "

Wutang36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #3527
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Well knowing how good D Wade is defensively i dont know why they gave Stuckey the ball. And ur right, there was def. a lot of contact on that play but refs wont call that.

I often think about how upsetting must be for the players to deal with wrong calls by the Refs. How you Can't say anything to nobody and just take the wrong calls like a man and swallow that. Look what happened to Doc Rivers, a $25,000 fine. Its crazy, sort of like the Mafia but instead of killing you, well they kill your wallet. You get the point.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #3528
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Dude's gonna average 30 a game this year. And J.O. can wear the headband because he prolly bitched about it, he;s a superstar. Heat have a no headband policy but after 4 games without one there he was, no true explanation..but yeah. Not a big ass deal to me. It's kinda like seeing Jason Giambi with the mustache on the Yanks last year.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:21 AM   #3529
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

tht dude dwanye is out of control!
Old 03-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #3530
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wade has been sik this season. if Miami had a better record and were contenders Wade would probably be a legit contender for MVP. Now i think because of Miami not being anywhere near LA or Cleveland he behind Kobe and Lebron for MVP.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #3531
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Celtics should swap Allen for Wade

Im Allens biggest fan but hes gonna be 34 in the summer, its time to refresh now. Wades only just turned 27, he would kill it on Celtics, and the Celtics are starting to look a little aged now on paper. They should make moves before next season.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #3532
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Heat would never make that trade.

I am a big celtics fan and I've always liked Allen because of the Uconn connection, but Wayde is untradeable .

The heat would lose big in that trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #3533

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
Wade has been sik this season. if Miami had a better record and were contenders Wade would probably be a legit contender for MVP. Now i think because of Miami not being anywhere near LA or Cleveland he behind Kobe and Lebron for MVP.
Do you think that Miami would have a better record if they had lebron instead of wade?.

I think they would, but I'm not positive.

I the lebron is better, but wade definitely brought himself into the discussion.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #3534
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah the Heat would have a better record, Lebron brings his teammates into the game more. so instead of getting 30 every night like wade. Look what Lebron does with Big Z, Varejao and Big Ben in the frontcourt. he makes them good, with O'neil and Beasley who are better offensively than the Cavs frontcourt. Lebron would get both of them averaging double digits in a season.

and the heat would never trade Wade away. The Celtics cant really make any big trades due to them having no real tradeable assets and no draft picks. If the team starts to slump it will be very difficult for them to get out.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #3535

Im biased as a Celts fan, but as defending champs, when healthy, are still the team to beat

Quote:
Old 03-25-2009, 05:10 PM   #3536
Monkdude
ADEPT

Monkdude drunken mastaMonkdude drunken masta

LOL please did i just read that ghostlaced post correctly... "swap" wade for allen? stick to your guns, soccer and rugby or whatever, retard... dwyane wade is a top 3 talent in the NBA and ray allen is on the tail end of his career, why would the heat EVER do that?
Monkdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #3537
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I didnt mean trade with the Heat for Allen, I just meant swap Allen for Wade in the team.

If Heat arent looking like challanging any time soon why would Wade wanting to be wasting his peak of his career there?

Idk how they would go about the trade, but im sure if Wade wanted to leave anyway they could come to an agreement throwing in a bunch of players.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:12 PM   #3538
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yes i am biased...

but LeBron is without a doubt the best player in the game right now and the MVP.

He would make any team better because he does more than those other guys do.
And thats not slighting Wade or Kobe but they just can't do the things that James does. He's a freak of nature.

I wouldnt take anybody over James.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:15 PM   #3539
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

wades not going anywhere. thats his team and theres no way the heat will let him go. give the heat a few years, let all the young people get experience. they will get better
Old 03-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #3540
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I didnt mean trade with the Heat for Allen, I just meant swap Allen for Wade in the team.

If Heat arent looking like challanging any time soon why would Wade wanting to be wasting his peak of his career there?

Idk how they would go about the trade, but im sure if Wade wanted to leave anyway they could come to an agreement throwing in a bunch of players.
why would wade leave is the question, hes a superstar, its unquestionably his team, michael beasley is improving, mario chalmers is improving, jamario moon is playing well now that he's their, jermaine o neal is playing steady althought he wont be in miami for long anyways.

Wades situation is great, in that 2010 free agent crop i think it is, chris bosh IMO is going to leave during that free agent period, if not earlier via a trade and if he gets a choice on where to go i believe he will go and play in miami.

i would hate it if chris bosh left, torontos treating him like shit, bosh is 100 times better than bargnani, the only real nucleus toronto has to build on is calderon and bosh and maybe even pops mensah bonsu, joey graham has shown flashes but nothing consistent, im really excited about pops mensah bonsu tho, this is the type of player the raptors need, and they actin like bargnani is some big franchise player, fuck bargnani that soft ass euro he aint worth shit, trade his pussy ass for someone whos not a 7 foot jumpshooter, i hope they get rid of anthony parker too, i just dont like him in toronto, they should go with a younger 2 guard their maybe adress that situation in the draft, marions likely to leave too so they may go with a forward as well.

i am not even goin to speak on detroit rite now, their situation depresses me.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote