news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #3541
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dont see Wade leaving.

Funny how the LeBron leaving talk and Lebron has not teammates talk has vanished after the Cavs went on a tear putting up 60 wins, while the Knicks continue to be a joke.

If anything the Cavs are going to pick up a superstar with the cap space they have and the possibility to play with Bron, Mo and co.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:06 PM   #3542
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Still Feel Lebrons Coming To The Knicks But Even If He's Not The Knicks Still Had To Do What They Did. Getting Rid Of All The Big Contracts And Starting New With Or Without Lebron Had To Happen.

I Just Hope If Lebron Decides To Stay They Dont Just Throw Contracts At Anyone Just To Get Someone. Dont Do Anything Stupid And Spend Just Because They Can.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:23 PM   #3543
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I dont see Wade leaving.

Funny how the LeBron leaving talk and Lebron has not teammates talk has vanished after the Cavs went on a tear putting up 60 wins, while the Knicks continue to be a joke.

If anything the Cavs are going to pick up a superstar with the cap space they have and the possibility to play with Bron, Mo and co.
oh shit, imagine if they can pick up bosh in 2010, that could potentially be the next great dynasty.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:35 PM   #3544
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
I Still Feel Lebrons Coming To The Knicks But Even If He's Not The Knicks Still Had To Do What They Did. Getting Rid Of All The Big Contracts And Starting New With Or Without Lebron Had To Happen.

I Just Hope If Lebron Decides To Stay They Dont Just Throw Contracts At Anyone Just To Get Someone. Dont Do Anything Stupid And Spend Just Because They Can.
I mean, i really think Knick fans are delusional if they think LeBron is going to a bottom feeder with no roster.

LeBron is on a team that is going to have the best record in the league, salary cap space in a year and young promising players.

Its possible they win a championship this year.

Why the fuck would he leave to start over with a shitty Knicks team??

He won't. If you have listened to anything LeBron has said about the possiblility of leaving, it would only happen if the organization was shit and the team was going nowhere.

But with Dan Gilbert, the Cavs have one of the best owners in the league who wants to win and is willing to spend money. Danny Ferry has proven he will go out and get who he needs.....see Mo Williams, Delonte West, Hickson, Wally, Big Ben.

This team is close and has great chemistry.

The chance of him leaving is slim. The organization has proven they are adept. Now compare that to the Knicks sorry organization and front office.

Its going to be funny tho, to see the disapointment on their faces. No offense.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:23 PM   #3545
baby jesus
Veteran Member

The Knicks Had To Do It Either Way. But Come On You Make It Like The Cavs Are Stacked Wally Sczerbiak? Delonte West? There A Bunch Of Scrubs If He Comes To The Knicks There Automatically Playoff Bound and With The Rest Of The Cap Space They Can Pick Up Pieces Just As Good If Not Better Then In Cleveland.

You Make It Like Hes Old And Only Has A Few More Chances. Besides Who Knows If Thats His True Stance On The Subject They All Say That But People Dont Always Back That Up When It's Time To Sign.

Your Better Off Saying Hes From Cleveland And He Will Want To Stay Or The Fact That The Team Is Close I'll Buy That, Thats A Possibilty.

But Come On Him And Kobe Have The Two Best Teams And There Both Surrounded By Scrubs For The Most Part He Doesnt Need Much And He Def Has Shown To Have A Fascination With New York.

Will Just Have To Wait And See I Will Admit I Feel Less Cofident About It As I Was Earlier In The Season But Again The Knicks Had To Blow This Team Up Anyway. Like I Said If That Doesnt Work Out They Cant Just Spend To Spend Like Get That Soft C/PF From The Raptors That Would Be A Mistake.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:47 PM   #3546
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dnt think Lebron is gonna like the idea that if he goes to the Knicks its gonna be exactly the same as when he first started with the Cavs. he gonna have to be patient and wait for the team around him to be good enough so they become contenders.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:57 PM   #3547
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The knicks are going to be in position to sign lebron and another top-tier free agent.
They have Dantoni's running system which will be great for LeBron.
LeBron can make more money playing in NYC than he can in Cleveland, and he will be more famous than he already is.

The only thing that might keep him in Cleveland is the NBAs current financial troubles. Salary caps and max salaries are about to be restructured, meaning that LeBron might be forced to take a pay cut if he leaves cleveland.

But again, the money he would make off Nike and endorsements by changing location would more than make up for a salary cut.

AND, on top of that, Cleveland, without LeBron, is struggling for a playoff spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:23 PM   #3548
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

^
Lebron isnt going anywhere he wins it this year.

and due to the fact they have the best recordin the league, and i think they cud beBOS and LA in 7 games. they might win it all

dude is hungry

Thrilla24x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:57 AM   #3549
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The thing is that even if he left, which I doubt he would, the Knicks probably wouldnt even be the team.

LeBron knows that all that run and gun shit does not win championships.

LOL@ Baby Jesus saying the Lakers and Cavs are Kobe and LeBron and a team full of scrubs.
You obviously have no idea about basketball.
You think And1 players are better than pro's.

The Cavs and Lakers are probably the two deepest teams in the league.

This is typical tho for you to think that being that your a New Yorker and your whole mentality of judging talent is based off of who gets on the most sportcenter highlights.

This isn't baseball.
People don't aspire to play in New York.
The Yankees only sign the top people because they have more money than everyone else, contrary to whatever you like to think of them.

The Knicks are just another team. Madison Square Garden is remembered as the place where great players embarassed the Knicks and their fans rather than a place where the greats win championships.

Im sorry if that hurts your New York ego, but again, this is not baseball.

The Celtics and the Lakers are the two prestigious basketball team.

LeBron is going to be rich regardless of where he plays. He's already famous, everyone already knows his name worldwide. The only type of fame playing in New York will get him is back page tabloid fame and scandal.

So I guess, have fun with Al Harrington and Nate Washington and building your team around them.
You'll be the most exciting 8th seed year in and year out.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #3550
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Come On Your Joking Right I'll Give You This The Cavs As A Team Play Well Defensive With That And Lebron It's a Recipe For Success But There Not Really Overly Talented Minus Lebron.

The Lakers You Joking Pau Gasol Before He Was With Kobe Was Just Another Soft Player With The Grizzles Odom Is Finished. These Teams Are Not Overly Talented They Play Good Team Basketball But Kobe And Lebron Really Make There Teams Tick.

Which They Should Since There Probably The Two Best Players But The Players Around Them Are Not That Great. They Make Them A Whole Lot Better. Ariza, Walton Come On These Guys Arent That Great. Take Kobe And Lebron Off There Teams And Substitute Them With A Lower Level Star And The Teams Flop.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #3551
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

You obviously have no clue about what makes a basketball team successful and you equate talent solely with scoring and who can pull off the best dunks.

I shouldnt even have to break this down. Stick to baseball I guess.

No talent on the Cavs??/

Mo Williams and Big Z have plenty of talent, both have been All-Stars. Big Ben has been an all Star.
DWest does everything well...hustles, plays great defense, can handle the ball, can score, break down his defender.

All you really need is one superstar and a bunch of complimentery parts.

The Bulls had Jordan and Pippen and complimentery parts.

The Lakers had Shaq, Kobe and the same.

You saying Gasol sucks just further shows what a fucking idiot you are.

You probably think the Knicks have more talent on their rosters than the Cavs and Lakers.

Ariza is a solid bench guy. He aint great or an all-star, he's just a role player.

Yea, the Celtics have the big three but if it wasnt for Rondo and Posey last year, they aint goin nowhere.

Again, you know nothing about basketball.

Stick to watching your And1 anklebreaker mixtapes.

LOL@ take Kobe and LeBron off there teams and those teams arent that good.

NOOOO.....really????

take Jordan off the Bulls and the Bulls dont win any championships.

Take Tim Duncan off the Spurs and they dont win anything.

Take Garnett off of the Celtics and they dont win a championship.

HOw retarded are you???
I mean with a name like babyjesus, and being from either the bronx or brooklyn, i dont really expect much out of you in terms of basketball contributions, but still...thats just idiotic.

like i said, stick with rooting for the pinstripes....altho buying players hasnt worked out for them.
A yankee fan should realize that there best teams, nobody his more than 30 homeruns. I guess you'd classify the teams that had Paul O'Neill and Bernie Williams as stiff teams compared to the great ARod and Jason Giambi.

moron.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:45 PM   #3552
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Your Totally Missing My Point I'm Not Saying Those Teams Arent Good There Constructed Well. With Everyone Playing A Role And Playing It Well And Knowing There Role To Supplement The Star. But What I'm Saying Is These Players Are A Dime A Dozen.

You Dont Think They Can Get A 100 Varjeos Or Pavlivics To Play There Role Of Course They Can. You Dont Think That A Team Cant Land Lebron Follow The Blueprint And Easily Be A Contender With The Same Type Talent As The Cavs In No Time. I Know This You Know This And Lebron Knows This.

The Spurs Your Right A Similar But Have More Key Guys With More Talent Then The Cavs Ginobilli And Parker Are Big Parts That The Cavs Dont Have.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #3553
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Your Totally Missing My Point I'm Not Saying Those Teams Arent Good There Constructed Well. With Everyone Playing A Role And Playing It Well And Knowing There Role To Supplement The Star. But What I'm Saying Is These Players Are A Dime A Dozen.

You Dont Think They Can Get A 100 Varjeos Or Pavlivics To Play There Role Of Course They Can. You Dont Think That A Team Cant Land Lebron Follow The Blueprint And Easily Be A Contender With The Same Type Talent As The Cavs In No Time. I Know This You Know This And Lebron Knows This.

The Spurs Your Right A Similar But Have More Key Guys With More Talent Then The Cavs Ginobilli And Parker Are Big Parts That The Cavs Dont Have.
Those players arent a dime a dozen, thats where your wrong. Its not easy to build a championship team fromt eh bottom up, it takes time.

It took the Cavs what 6 years to become this?

There are hits and misses.

You cannot buy a championship. You forget about Chemistry. The Cavs arent trying to win a championship. They are trying to be a dynasty.

Like i said, you dont know anything about basketball.

You probably still think the Pistons are better off with Iverson.

The Cavs biggest parts are LeBron, Z and Mo Williams. Without Z or Mo, they are not as successful.

You get caught up in the hype. Its all about the now and its all about how guys fit with LeBron or the guy your building around.

LOL@ the knicks could build that in no time..

YEA! there gonna sign LeBron, Wade AND Bosh..

bwahahahah......like I said, NY is going to come up empty handed.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:34 AM   #3554
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Allan Iverson said he'll rather retire before keep coming off the bench. This guy is something else.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #3555
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

@baby jesus...

Knicks are NOT going to get Lebron. Do you think he's going to leave icecream for horse shit??? I would love to get him...trust me but he would have to get good surrounding players for that to happen. It's just a dream man. I woke up...it's time for Knicks fans to do the same thing.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote