news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-02-2009, 11:43 AM   #3556
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by truedciple View Post
allan iverson said he'll rather retire before keep coming off the bench. This guy is something else.
lmao!

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #3557
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

"I'm in a position now that I've never been in my whole life," Iverson told reporters in New Jersey after the Pistons lost to the Nets on Wednesday night. "It's harder than I thought it would be. With the back injury, I have to sit out at the start, then go in, then sit again. It's tough to really get going. I take my hat off to the guys who can come off the bench and be effective. It's tough for me. I'm struggling with it.

"I'd rather retire before I do this again. I can't be effective playing this way. I'm not used to it. It's tough for me both mentally and physically. If I'm able to go out there, I should be able to get it done and I can't right now. It's my fault. I have to be able to overcome the adversity and do what I have to do. I just have to find a way to get it done. Not being 100 percent makes it harder and you can see that I'm not 100 percent, im done n#$%a!."

AI

Last edited by TrueDciple; 04-02-2009 at 12:33 PM.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #3558
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Iverson a fucking idiot, and i never liked him.

Everyone lets him get away with being an asshole. Dude has always been selfish, never been a team guy.

The whole practice thing is a great example of that.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #3559
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

yeah ive never fully been on iverson's ass until that comment

im not surprised but, dude is fuckin wack....
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #3560
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

the jazz will go to the nba finals my prediction
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #3561
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

yall see the nuggets gettin down the other nite? birdman actually provin his worth an shit had 8 blocks, jr was droppin dimes and melo was just..melo lol...maybe they'll make it past the second round in the playoffs this year haha
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #3562
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Iverson out for the rest of the season. he doesnt wanna come off the bench, and Detroit dnt really want him starting. So its a bit convenient that he is ruled out for the season.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #3563
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

if it was because of back trouble though he shouldn't have sprayed that other shit
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #3564
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the cavs are getting fucked up by Orlando right now. its nearly a 40 point gap. thats jus insane.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:19 PM   #3565
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #3566
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Cleveland lost to Washington and Orlando hahahahahahahahahaha. Orlando kicked their asses 116-87 LOL. What you gotta say now NickyTooch? LOL. They better be glad they got home court advantage in the playoffs because they suck on the road. I was glad to see i proved my point that Lebron's teammates ain't shit besides Maurice after what happened last night and against the Wizards. Maurice had a bad game yesterday and if he has a bad game, the Cavs definitely don't have a chance of winning. Nicky i know what you're gonna say about Lebron's teammates. If it wasn't for his teammates, they wouldn't have the best record because Lebron can't win by himself. I know that but the playoffs is gonna be a serious test for his teammates and if they don't succeed, i will tell you i told you so.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:32 PM   #3567
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

lol...the only time Charles Jones logs on is after Cavs losses.

Hey listen, I turned the game off with about 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter because I can tell when they don't have it that night.

I like our team and chances, and the playoffs are a different level of play, but lately we have been getting off to terrible starts and have had to come back.
We have also been giving up way to many easy baskets, and overall aren't giving the best effort defensively.

IM kinda glad they got there asses kicked. It was a good smack in the face. Now they have to rebound and put forth good efforts against the Spurs and Celtics.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:14 PM   #3568
HANZO
Hanovallah

someone should tell Lebron that he should get used to losing like that if he plans on joining the Knicks.

i think thats enough incentive for him to stay away.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:45 PM   #3569
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Lakers only one game back for best record in the league now...Cavs better watch out...Not like Lakers need it tho, we the best road team in the NBA.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #3570
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Cavs shitted on the spurs by 20, didnt expect that and lebron went for 38, y the fuck does the league still schedule detroit for sunday games, wut are they like 0-9 on them, fuckin pistons are gettin to me now, fuck iversons faggy attitude i kept making excuses for him but now id sever his head personally, kwame brown put up good number yesterday something like 15 and 7? if im not mistaken. He seems like hes coming out of his shell or maybe hes just goin through a period of time where hes playing well, but i hope its the former, hes been doing good on the boards rececntly as well.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote