news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #3601
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Spurs are always a threat, without Manu they aint got a shot at beating the Lakers but you never kno with the Spurs. Duncan will bring his A game to the playoffs, it all really depends on how good Parker and Mason play. If the Spurs can get points from their role players then they can do some damage.

Though i do think its pretty much over for them, if the Spurs can make some moves for next season then they can still be in with a shout for a 5th title. Duncan's still got some more years left in him, and Parker is probably entering his prime.

with Denver if they do finish second, most likely they will either match up with Utah or Dallas. That aint easy, especially if they get Utah, who are probably the biggest sleeper in the west. nearly unbeatable at home, but can never win away.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #3602
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I forgot about Utah....they got a shot.

So do the Blazers.

If the Lakers think they are going to walk thru the west, which i dont think they think, than they will be in trouble.
I dont kno, if they get all cocky like the Pistons did and think they are above everything, than they will get beat.

But thats not going to happen. Not with Phil and Kobe.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:20 AM   #3603
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
That Was The Worst Matchup Possible For That Knicks Team They Were Doomed For The Start Tryin To Deal With Two 7 Footers. But The Knicks Were Fun To Watch That Year Good Defense And Then Would Just Start Fastbreaks Everyone Could Run The Court Camby Had A Lot Of Speed At The Time. Sprewell Was Playing The Best Basketball Of His Career Like A Possesed Man A Warrior No Pun Intended.

But Toughbreak For The Spurs I Thought They Had A Good Shot This Year But With Ginobili Out Thats Probably A Wrap For Them. I Would Agree This Year Probably Would Of Been There Last Shot There Window Is Closing Fast.
Sprewell played his ass off in that elimination game.....the rest played like shit. Oh and just a reminder.......Lebron aint going to the Knicks lmao.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #3604
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

haha
Old 04-09-2009, 10:40 PM   #3605
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Bynum's back!!!!!

He's moving slow, but I'm hoping he'll be up to speed soon.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #3606
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he is playing good for his first game back

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:52 PM   #3607
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

So far he's doing ok...He's got 12 points and 6 boards in 18 minutes. He still looks lost at times though...They really need to get that chemistry back for the playoffs.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:10 PM   #3608
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I thought he looked good come second half, I came home right for the 3rd quarter start and they said what he had so far and said he looked alright but then he was taking over beasting on Nene and them.

I forgot about Bynum and shit thought he was coming back maybe in the playoffs. With him they definitly can be a lot better.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:57 AM   #3609
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cav's lock up the East and i think that means that its pretty much guaranteed that Lebron wins MVP.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #3610
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it should give him the edge, although I think D-wade should get it.

what team in the west can give the lakers the best challenge?

am going to go with some type of upset (I really don't feel that it is but some might) and say the magic make it out the east

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #3611
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LeBron has put up numbers that only Bird, Jordan and Robertson have ever done. PLus his team will have the best record, or the 2nd best in the league.

Wade has had a great year, but if LeBron does not get MVP, its an absolute joke.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #3612
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watch out for the bulls
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #3613
Wutang36
Wu 4ever

Wutang36 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
watch out for the bulls
The Bulls will be out in the 1st round if they remain 7th. And they'll get Boston, so I don't see them winning against the C's.

" Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuttin' ta f**k wit "

Wutang36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #3614
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anything can happen they are playing really well right now
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #3615
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Cavs assrape Boston on Easter on National TV.

It was fun to watch, it has some relevance. But really, for Boston, I think they are going to have a tough time in the playoffs this year.

They are banged up and they are not deep and teams are gunning for them hard. Plus they have much stiffer competition this year.

Jon Barry is the biggest douchebag. Why do these networks hire the worst possible people to do NBA shows???
People do not tune in to see what these idiots say, they watch for the games.

Reggie Miller, Van Gundy, Jon Barry, Barkely...these dudes all suck.
I'll give Barkley alittle credit cuz he is somewhat entertaining, but he really just runs his mouth.

These guys bring no analytical perspective to the game at all. They crack unfunny jokes that embarass themselves.