news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #3631
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

The Cavs will sit Lebron, Williams, Illgauskas & Smith tonight against phily. Apparently so they can rest until the playoffs and to avoid any possible injury in a meaningless game.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #3632
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Can't wait man it just sucks how much the prices are getting jacked up in Miami from reg season to playoffs considering their 5 dollar plan...so going may be a problem because money's kinda tight these days but fuck it..Black is Back! ! ! Don't be surprised when the whole MIA is decked out in they black tees at Game 3. It's gonna be a funureal for the HAwks!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #3633
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

5 dollar plan???

Its that hard to get fans to come to the games?
Old 04-16-2009, 08:28 AM   #3634
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

yup, they give the fans the tickets AND $5 signed by D-Wade lol.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #3635
baritone
yeah nigga

baritone crouching tiger

derrick rose is that nigga
"Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA
Quote:
"If I wanted to fly, nigga I'll find a way to fly, nigga"- U-God
baritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:03 PM   #3636
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
5 dollar plan???

Its that hard to get fans to come to the games?
It's easier having Obama fly out for a weekend at Rush Limbaugh's West Palm Beach Mansion, smoking 20 Oxys, snorting 30 more, and popping 10 while doing the Riverdance together on YouTube.

Honestly...it's just a lot of poor, strugglin workin class people down here. And usually those are your real sport fans.

But like every other city, when we're good, our rich Front Runners show up.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:04 PM   #3637
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whens the playoffs start
Old 04-16-2009, 02:05 PM   #3638
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

This Weekend

Old 04-16-2009, 02:09 PM   #3639
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ill its been hard to keep track over here the time schdules are all off on some 4am shyt. they dont broadcast seriously until the playoffs come around, i knew it was this week or next.

the last game i saw was Kobe spazzin out at the madison square.

im saying Cleveland though. thats my word down. qoute me in a few month.

mo is the difference.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:09 PM   #3640
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bulls will beat boston in six games
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #3641
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

well now that Garnett is out for the playoffs it seems possible.

AInge has a heart attack at the same time...i wonder why
Old 04-16-2009, 05:36 PM   #3642
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Without Garnett its over for Boston. Even if he does return he wont be anywhere near 100%, maybe not even 60%.

my prediction is a Cavs - Lakers final. The Lakers wont have an easy run, Utah although playing incredibly crap does have one of the best rosters in the NBA.

The west aint easy at all, all the teams have great potential and any of them can actually win in the West. the only thing that differentiates the Lakers from the rest is that they are way more consistent.

In the East, the Cavs will destroy the Pistons, and have either the Hawks or Heat in the second round. If they play like they have all season, it wont be much of a problem. Boston is always a threat, they just need to get some extra offensive productivity from the bench if Garnett is out. Orlando will be there to, but i feel as a possible matchup with Boston in the second round is too much. The games will most likely be tight, and Orlando dnt have a go-to-guy while Boston have Pierce.

Cleveland would prefer Boston in the final they would probably sweep them, but Orlando is a tough match-up for Cleveland. They aint played to well against them at all this season.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #3643
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Orlando is tough when they are hitting their shots. They have alot of length too. I always percieved them as a greater threat than the Celtics, altho the Celtics play much better defense, and that is a huge plus for them, but without Garnett...yea, its going to be tough for them.

I don't think that the West is going to be a cakewalk for the Lakers at all. There are some quality, and talented teams.
I still like the Lakers, but its going to be tough.

Their first round matchup is not easy. We'll see.

I know I'll be at alot of these playoff games.....if they make the Finals and the Conference Finals, im definitely going.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:20 PM   #3644
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Wow

That's a tough break for the Celts I mean I said it earlier this year the only thing that will stop this team is an injury.

Definitly looks like the Cavs luck out now and they have the easy road right?

Not so fast

Old 04-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #3645
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LUck out?? I would hardly put it that way because we would not have played Boston until the Conference Finals anyway.
Orlando seems to have 'lucked out' more than anyone.

But I wouldn't count the Celts out. I don't think they can beat the Cavs without Garnett, but they still have a chance against the Magic.