news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-20-2009, 04:07 PM   #3691
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Dirty Knowledge i told you Dwayne Wade doesn't have any help offensively from his teammates hahahahahahahahahahaha. Last night proved my point because they only scored 64 points LOL. I think Miami will win one game in the series. I knew Denver was gonna beat the Hornets but i didn't think they were gonna blow them out LOL. I'm really disappointed in Portland. They shouldn't have let Houston kick their asses that bad. I was surprised Philly beat Orlando. Andre Igoudala is very good. I like his game. My boy Derrick Rose lit up the Celtics. I told ya'll Boston is gonna have problems with Chicago. Chicago is gonna win the series because Pierce and Allen don't have any scoring help and if Paul and Ray have bad games like they did in the first game, Boston doesn't have a chance of winning.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:16 PM   #3692
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

Chauncey Billups was laying it down last night. 8-9 in three's. 16 points in the first quarter. 8-8 ft. 30+ points.

I'm looking forward to the Boston v. Bulls game tonight.
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #3693
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Billup's is proving that he isnt overrated at all. the man left Detroit fell apart, he comes to a team with no discipline and makes them number 2 in the East. He has made Melo a much better player. Then puts a performance like that last night against the Hornets. With him their the Nuggets can go far.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #3694
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

^num 2 in the west, i think billups wanted to one up cp3, its going to be a great series, w their bench depth i think the nugs can beat the lakers if they meet
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:40 PM   #3695
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I think the Nuggets have a great team.

LOL@ the Heat....they have nobody on that team aside from Wade. Well, okay, they have decent role players but most of them are 1 dimensional.
Give cred to my peoples too. Next season we goin to the conf finals.

Our bench is just to shallow this year.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #3696
neo n tha matrix
bendin spoons like Keanuu

neo n tha matrix crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
Billup's is proving that he isnt overrated at all. the man left Detroit fell apart, he comes to a team with no discipline and makes them number 2 in the East. He has made Melo a much better player. Then puts a performance like that last night against the Hornets. With him their the Nuggets can go far.
Imma have to agree! I have to say I am very surprised how they handled that first game tho. I did not see that comin. Chauncey has made both Melo and J.R. much better players than they were a year ago. Its sad that the nuggets are in the west tho I dont see them fucking with the Lakers.

Peace2thaGods&thaEarths
neo n tha matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:05 PM   #3697
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo the bos vs chi game is good as hell
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:10 PM   #3698
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bostons defence is awful, they allowing the bulls to shoot close to 50% and letting the Bulls easily go to the line at the moment.

Never thought i would say that about this Boston team.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:21 PM   #3699
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

boston got real lucky tonight they should be down 2-0
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #3700
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
Give cred to my peoples too. Next season we goin to the conf finals.

Our bench is just to shallow this year.
I'll be honest....i overlooked Chicago. I never expected them to play this well, but I keep forgetting that Derrick Rose is their PG.

That dude can play. I realized that after I went to a Cavs/Bulls game and saw him live.

That Miller, Salmons trade really helped them. Got them a presence inside. I dont think they could beat Boston with Garnett, but they definitely can beat them without him.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:10 PM   #3701
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
boston got real lucky tonight they should be down 2-0
yep
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:47 PM   #3702
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Bulls came up short even with their best player having a great game.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:00 AM   #3703
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Dirty Knowledge i told you Dwayne Wade doesn't have any help offensively from his teammates hahahahahahahahahahaha. Last night proved my point because they only scored 64 points LOL. I think Miami will win one game in the series..
Wade drops a Jewel in Game 2. Series shifts to the Beach. Holla.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:10 AM   #3704
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
LOL@ the Heat....they have nobody on that team aside from Wade. Well, okay, they have decent role players but most of them are 1 dimensional.

You would know.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:09 AM   #3705
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Unless you mean I would kno about a 66 win season and a 1 seed?

I'll be there today watching them embarass Detroit.