news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-21-2009, 08:32 AM   #3706
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mike Brown wins coach of the Year. well deserved I say.

Apart from Cleveland - Detroit and Lakers - Jazz I think most of the playoff series will go to 6 or 7 games.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #3707
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Wade better sign with nike, those converse kicks are awful. They look too fucking generic yuk!...
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:30 PM   #3708
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #3709
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

Powe out of the playoffs due to yesterday enjury. Oh boy, Things are getting worst and worst for the celticos.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #3710
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Celtics are fucked.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:07 PM   #3711
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If the Celtics get too many injuries, are they able to sign anybody for the playoffs right now? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #3712
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i dont think so.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #3713
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Clevland 32 fta's

detroit 14 fta's

wtf???????????
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:27 PM   #3714
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Detroit's always been a jump shooting team.

The only guy who attacks the basket for them is Stuckey.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:38 AM   #3715
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

I despise Detroit and i hate to sound like Jerry Sloan but they are a very nasty team. Die mutherfucker die mutherfucker die! Yeeeeeah! Babyyyyyyy!

R.I.P Big Pun
Old 04-22-2009, 11:22 AM   #3716
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I was screaming Detroit sucks last night. It was great. And so were the cookie dough dippin dots.

I wanted my customary nachos, but the line was insane.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #3717
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

fuck detroit, they hurt me deeply as a fan, i'll still support them in the future but hopefully lebron wins the chip this year or kobe.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:34 AM   #3718
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol

-Pacers: Still no Tinsley in future plans

Jamaal Tinsley remains on Indiana’s roster, but the Pacers still have no desire to let the troubled point guard play for them again.

Tinsley has been with the team since the 2001-02 season, but he has been hampered by injuries and off-court legal problems in recent years. The Pacers told him not to show up to training camp this season, and they did not allow him to play in an effort to improve their tarnished reputation.

That stance has not changed, despite the Pacers’ inability to complete a trade and get some value for a player who is owed $14.7 million the next two years, and the impending free agency of two other point guards. The NBA players’ union filed a grievance for Tinsley in February, but team president Larry Bird and the franchise remain steadfast in their refusal to play Tinsley in the future.

“Later on this summer, we’ll probably go into arbitration,” Bird said this week. “Whether we win or lose, it’s going to be the same as it is now—we’re going forward without Jamaal. Hopefully, we can trade him before it comes up, but we’ll see what happens.”

The Associated Press left a phone message seeking comment with Tinsley’s agent, Raymond Brothers.

The Pacers traded for Jarrett Jack and T.J. Ford last summer to replace Tinsley and found them to be capable replacements. Bird said the Pacers want to keep Jack next season, and the team plans to extend a qualifying offer to him this summer to make him a restricted free agent. Jack averaged a career-high 13.1 points per game this season.

“He made a lot of turnovers at the beginning of the year,” Bird said. “A lot of them cost us some games. But at the end, really, after All-Star break going forward, he was one of our best clutch players.”

Jack has made it clear he wants to return, saying he feels indebted to the Pacers for giving him a chance to play. Bird said he believes the team has the money to keep Jack, but he’s not sure what the market will dictate.

“I have a feeling I know what Jarrett’s going to be asking for, but I don’t know what’s going to happen out there,” he said.

Ford averaged 14.9 points and 5.3 assists and gained a reputation for hitting important shots. He is under contract for next season, with a player option for 2010-11.

Bird was pleased with both Jack and Ford.

“I think they did very well this year if you combine it,” Bird said. “I thought T.J. started off strong, then went through a period where Jarrett was playing better.

“I think both of them guys can get the job done, and they’re two different type of players.”

Another point guard, Travis Diener, has a player option for next season. He averaged 3.7 points and 2.2 rebounds in 55 games this season. He has said he will sit down with his agent to decide what is best.

“I just told him at the end of the season that it’s a decision that he’s got to make,” Bird said. “I hope he’s back here next year. If not, best of luck.”

There is no uncertainty regarding Tinsley’s status.

“We made a business decision, and we’re going to stick with it,” Bird said. “We’d like to trade him. I hope he gets another opportunity to play in the league, gets a fresh start, but it’s just not going to be here.”

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:31 PM   #3719
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL @ the Heat

"take this to jail witcha homie"
Old 04-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #3720
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn bulls r fu king up
They playin like a hs team
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote