news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-27-2009, 01:30 PM   #3751
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

no, its still alive and well. All the girls are in the jokers because of the purple, and lack of homosexuals.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:18 AM   #3752
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

LMFAO...Kinda fucked up for ABC to do that, but still.

Last edited by Rode Block; 04-28-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Rode Block is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:18 AM   #3753
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

denver gave the hornets the biggest lost in the nba
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:43 AM   #3754
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

nah its gonna be LAKERS vs CAVS

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #3755
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why don't the Lakers use Adam Morrison more? He's better than a lot of their players. I get tired of seeing that dude who never washes his hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #3756
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

^naw the nuggets can take the lakers in the west
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:05 PM   #3757
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Are you referring to the post above me?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:23 PM   #3758
check two
N.I.

I spotted Charles Jones walking down the street in one of these shirt's earlier today:

Quote:
Old 04-28-2009, 09:33 PM   #3759
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Van Gundy is fucking hilarious in post game press conferences, lmfao.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:57 PM   #3760
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

dwight howard is gonna get suspended....he straight up snuffed him....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #3761
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post

LOL aint it the truth, or should i say the answer.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #3762
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post

lol i seen that too
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #3763
check two
N.I.

Yeah, the Sixers are going to force a game 7, and they weren't even supposed to win one game of the series. lol

The Bulls are lucky they didn't trade Ben Gordon this season, or they would have no chance in the playoffs.

The Nuggets better not take the Mavs lightly in the next round.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2009, 10:06 AM   #3764
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Yo that foul from Rondo to Miller last night was a fucking flagrant! that was a bullshit call. Fuck the reffs, they are fucking untouchable. Nobody can complaint about them and they keep making wrong calls or sometimes they dont call it at all. Im starting to dislike Boston. I hate dirty teams man, millers tooth came out and all. Wow!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:52 AM   #3765
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
Im starting to dislike Boston. I hate dirty teams man, millers tooth came out and all. Wow!
same here

ray allens been doing some bullshit lately, that elbow to dudes crotch... perkins is pretty dirty at times too
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote