news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-01-2009, 12:03 PM   #3796
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

I was just thinking the same thing, he should feel horrible knowing his team plays better without him. Ouch! He's about to join the 2 players team with Allen Iverson.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #3797
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I think that scoring the basketball has become overrated. Its only one facet of having a complete game.

For instance, people would be like, 'If the Cavs got McGrady w/ LeBron isntead of Delonte West, Its oVER!!!'

When really, that would make us a worse team because West does everything well (defense, ball-handling, 3's, mid-range, can drive, rebound, pass, run point etc.) and McGrady is really just a scorer who takes alot of bad shots (see Iverson).

These types of players get exposed against great defenses and in the playoffs or when they leave and their teams are better w/o them.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #3798
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I can't believe New Orleans lost by 58 at home to Denver LOL. That's pathetic. I knew all along Chris Paul doesn't have any help offensively from his teammates and that game proved it. Denver is gonna make it to the western conference finals because they're gonna beat Dallas. I hope Chicago can go for the upset tomorrow. Atlanta is gonna finish off Miami. I'm surprised the Spurs got beat. It's time for them to rebuild because they got too many old players.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #3799
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If Howard got suspended for the elbow on Dalembert, Rondo should get a suspension for throwing Hinrich into the announcers table. Been a fuckin great series though.

I say the Celtics will take game 7, Pierce and Allen are clutch as fuck.

Shame about Philli they really looked pathetic against a Magic team who didnt have 2 starters. they got fucked up but that Gortat guy. winning without Howard will probably give the Magic a big boost.

The rockets lakers will probably go to 7, depends on how Aaron Brook's plays. if he becomes the facilitator and finds the open shots for Artest and Battier, more importantly finding Yao down low as often as possible.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #3800
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I can't believe New Orleans lost by 58 at home to Denver LOL. That's pathetic. I knew all along Chris Paul doesn't have any help offensively from his teammates and that game proved it. Denver is gonna make it to the western conference finals because they're gonna beat Dallas. I hope Chicago can go for the upset tomorrow. Atlanta is gonna finish off Miami. I'm surprised the Spurs got beat. It's time for them to rebuild because they got too many old players.
You like how the Cavs shitted on your Detroit piston u skankho
Old 05-01-2009, 05:49 PM   #3801
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Couldnt Be Happier That The Rockets Get Past The First Round Without Mcgrady He Might Be My Most Hated Player Next To Arenas. I Remeber When He First Went To Houston Everyone Was Like Oh Shit There The Favorites To Win And I Laughed.

I Lost All Respect For Him When He Said Orlando Would Win That Series And Then Lost I'm Sorry A Real Truely Great Player Would Have Willed There Team To Victory In That Series But He Choked.

I Love How People Started Rating Him Higher Then Vince Carter I Bring Him Up Because There Cousins And Were On The Same Team And People Like To Mention Them Side By Side. True Vince Got Old Fast And Became A Jumpshooter But So Did Mcgrady. I've Seen Vince Carter Will The Raptors To A Playoff Series Win By Himself Against The Knicks. I've Never Seen That From Mcgrady.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #3802
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea neither of the two were physical players. They both shy away from contact. Neither defend.

BOth selfish basketball players or maybe they lack balls cuz they had the skills to become good defenders.

There is no reason why any All Star should not be a great defender.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #3803
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Do or Die starts in 4 minutes.

4 minutes to Lockdown.

4 minutes to forcing a Game 7.

4 minutes until AMAZING HAPPENS.

!!LETS GO HEAT!!
Old 05-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #3804
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

I guess I'm gonna put my money on the Celtics, Lakers and The Nuggets....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #3805
neo n tha matrix
bendin spoons like Keanuu

neo n tha matrix crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Garnett is going to come back in the conference finals to help the Celtics beat the Cavs, and it will be the biggest story of the playoffs.
That would be some shit, but idunno that's stretching it. I dont think even a healthy Celtics team could beat tha Cavs right now.

Peace2thaGods&thaEarths
neo n tha matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:33 PM   #3806
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard Garnett might play in game 7 against the Bulls? lol

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #3807
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

and if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle
Old 05-02-2009, 07:24 PM   #3808
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default god i hope chicago wins tonight

bulls are lookin good out there ... derrick rose is grimey
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:14 PM   #3809
justice-sword

justice-sword grasshopper

i'm pulling for the c's,but rose and gordon are playing REALLY good for chicago
justice-sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #3810
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

JJ Redick is the most hated player in the NBA? lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote