news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-03-2009, 04:50 AM   #3811
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

I'm gonna be real...I think the Lakers can beat the Rockets in 5 games...I wanna say 4, but I think the Rockets are going to be able to steal game 3 from the Lakers...This matchup just doesn't look good for the Rockets. Lakers have two 7 footers who they can throw at Yao Ming...and they will double team him alot. Only way I can see Rockets winning this series is if they can consistently hit the 3...but I doubt that happens, so I got my Lakers in 5.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:55 AM   #3812
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

well of course your going to think that.

But I think you underestimate the defense that Houston can bring.

You also underestimate Louis Scola's ability.

I just Artest and Battier are going to hound Kobe and keep him having to earn every single point.

LA will probably win, but it will be ugly, especially if the other guards aren' hitting shots.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:42 PM   #3813
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Kobe's never had a problem with Artest guarding him. Shane Battier is the one who usually can play better D against him. I know the Rockets have good defense and all, but I don't believe they have enough offensive fire power to hang with the Lakers....Especially if Artest tries to dominate the game offensively.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #3814
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Hawks are ready for the Cavs.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #3815
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

They are. I would have rather played the Heat. The Hawks have a tough team. I think we will win, but I think it will go at least 6.

The Cavs defense will stifle them tho, so Johnson won't get anything easy with LeBron on him.
Plus they are undersized.

But they can be capable of giving us problems cuz they got alot of guys who can hit shots.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:35 PM   #3816
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Cavs will be too much for the Hawks. Atalanta dnt have the size or have a player good enough to keep Lebron under 30 points.

Boston - Orlando should be a really interesting series, will probably go to 7 if Orlando can hold out.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:54 PM   #3817
Sativahhh
رضيت بالله ربّاً وبلإسلام

Sativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkey

go celtics go!
Sativahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #3818
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The Magic should beat the Celtics w/o Garnett, but I dunno. Even without him, they still play solid defense and have two scorers and guys that can get to the hoop.

They can upset Orlando, but without Garnett they cannot get past the Cavs.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #3819
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I came across this old school clips

The first year at The Q...known as the Gund Arena. Hideous uniforms at the time.

Old 05-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #3820
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Those uniforms are better looking than their current yellow gold girl ones.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:07 PM   #3821
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

If your serious about that I hate to see your taste in women.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #3822
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
If your serious about that I hate to see your taste in women.

Old 05-04-2009, 08:57 AM   #3823
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

ugh....i can smell the sweaty fatgirl skin from here.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:14 PM   #3824
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

yall ready for the 2nd rounds tonight!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #3825
Fil
The Truth

Fil drunken mastaFil drunken masta

http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=Mjc5NA

lebron james named mvp
Fil is offline   Reply With Quote