news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-04-2009, 08:01 PM   #3826
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well deserved by James. i couldnt see anyone else winning it.

Boston struggling against Orlando right now, Orlando are solid defensively. Boston cant defend Howard. Perk and Big Baby aint got a chance against Howard. Big Baby is too slow to defend Lewis, so Rashard is having his way with him.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #3827
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Celtics are done.

They were too shallow to begin with, and without Garnett, they just don't have enough for the better teams.

you could see this coming tho because Chicago, as well as they played, was not a great team. Boston was actually lucky to win that series.

I don't think they have anything left in the tank. I mean getting blown out at home like that makes me think they won't win a game.

But then again, Orlando is really a jumpshooting team and Howard is not a consistent enogh low post scorer to be an offensive threat.

So that might balance some shit out.

I still think it will be competitive.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #3828
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the magic are awful at closing out games. they had that huge lead totally forgot about howard and started chucking three's. they did this in the first game against philli. they jus aint aggressive enough.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #3829
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yea, i think the fact that the rely on the outside shot exposes them in crunch time. Plus Howard is a liability at the free throw line which is why they don't go to him.

But as you can see, Boston is well versed in closing out games.

Smart move by ALston to attack the rim tho.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #3830
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Rockets with an impressive win over the Lakers. The Lakers had the lead for less than a minute the whole game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:53 AM   #3831
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I told y'alls....the Rockets are physical and are going to give them problemos.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #3832
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

I don't expect Kobe to go 1-7 from the 3 point line next game. If the Lakers can just make there open jumpers I think they'll be fine this series. Pau, Fisher, and Vujacic were missing almost all there open shots last night...and Lamar went 1-6 from the free throw line...I don't expect this to be a trend so I still think the Lakers can win this series in 5 games (maybe 6)
Old 05-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #3833
HANZO
Hanovallah

no way the Lakers will win this series in 5. This series will go to 6 or 7. Either team can take it. Rockets are tough, they got the size and strength to beat the Lakers. As long as Yao can stay physical and Artest remains a factor on offensive the Rockets have a great chance.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #3834
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea, the Rockets got some guys off the bench too...Barry, Wafer, Landry.

Like I said, Battier/Artest are going to give them problems and their non Kobe guards aren't going to get easy looks.
Meanwhile, there is not advantage down low for the Lakers. Its even.

Its all about defense in the playoffs. This series is def. going 7.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:28 PM   #3835
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Seriously TNT needs to get better analysts.

They are shitting on LeBron right now after he got 22 pts. 7 rebounds and 4 steals in the first half.

The Cavs were on the verge of going up 12 at the half, but they missed a shot, and Bibby came down and hit a big 3. He has hit 4, and its kept Atlanta close.

These guys think everything should be a blowout.

Get some coaches in the studio....they guys seriously have no idea. Barkley just blurts out stupid shit.

He seriously just said LeBron had a bad first half...I don't know what game he was watching.

When Lebron passes, he says..'oh he has not killer instinct'...when he is aggressive and shoots..'oh, he's just going 1 on 5'..

These guys do this every night with every team. They don't provide any kind of insight or analysis....basically just a bunch of bad jokes and ranting.

And am I the only one who thinks those Barkley/Wade commercials are corny as fuck??
Old 05-05-2009, 08:31 PM   #3836
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That Barkley commercial is funny with the old timer's video game.
Barkley isn't afraid to speak the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #3837
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

no, he isn't afraid to speak.

The truth is rarely what he speaks.

Yea, the old timers one is funny..but the ones with him and Wade are corny.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #3838
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

denver is going to the finals
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #3839
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Rondo is KING!!!! lol. Way to bring down the house man. 3rd tripple double this post season done in style.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #3840
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Orlando has very little inside and gets nothing going to the basket. Thats going to be a problem for them.