news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #3886
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I remember somebody in here saying before that the Birdman sucks? Though, he looks to be a vital part of the Nuggets team this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #3887
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Don't count the Rockets out yet. No Ming. No McGrady. Arest didn't have a good offensive game. And they still man handled the Lakers.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #3888
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i was shocked by that outcome.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:13 PM   #3889
netscape check two
N.I.

A big shot at the end by Oliver Miller. He can shoot pretty good for being that heavy.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2009, 11:16 PM   #3890
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i didnt watch the game, but please tell me that oliver miller still doesnt play
Old 05-10-2009, 11:20 PM   #3891
netscape check two
N.I.

My bad, I got the names mixed up, I meant Big Baby. lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-11-2009, 03:14 AM   #3892
netscape check two
N.I.

By the way, has Bynum been playing lately in the playoffs? I haven't noticed.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-11-2009, 09:44 AM   #3893
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

maybe he is just a big stiff after all
Old 05-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #3894
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
By the way, has Bynum been playing lately in the playoffs? I haven't noticed.
yes, with barely any production
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #3895
netscape check two
N.I.

I saw the kid's hat fly off during the game, but I don't think it was on purpose. lol

-Courtside Magic fan demands apology from 'Big Baby' Davis:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,162606

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #3896
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

They are really overdoing the discussion about Cuban tellin Martins mom his son is a thug.

Why does the TNT panel think they are the hardest 3 dudes walkin the Earth?? Aside from Barkely, neither of the other two played basketball like that.

Webber was part of the Sacramento Queens wasn't he??? Funny comin from him.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #3897
netscape check two
N.I.

Yeah, and Kenyon Martin is a thug. Like I said, the whole Nuggets team is.

When is the whole headband fad going to decline by the way? It looks pretty dumb when a whole team is wearing headbands. Well, at least Carmelo and Iverson got rid of their girl haircuts this season.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2009, 12:41 AM   #3898
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I wanna see Carmelo vs LeBron in the Finals...fuck Kobe/LeBron.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:49 AM   #3899
netscape check two
N.I.

Like I said before, the Celtics against the Cavs in the Eastern conference finals, and Garnett will come back to help the Celtics win. Neither team can win on the other team's home court, but Garnett will get it done.

The Mavs/Nuggets series should be 2-2 right now.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #3900
Ghost Deini
Stark Enterprises

Ghost Deini shaolin monk

lol Celtics got nothing on the Cavs this year. I don't know if the Lakers but can get past the Nuggets but they're definitely too soft to beat Cleveland. I'd rather see Melo and Lebron in the finals at this point.

"We don't need no diamond rings
All we need is a drum like
Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"
Ghost Deini is offline   Reply With Quote