news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-15-2009, 02:13 PM   #3931
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I told you before in a pm that it's not a forum. lol It's just a section of the Wu Tang Corp site here where only the Non Ignorant people could post, about positive issues.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #3932
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Yeah it's Cleveland's jobs fault that they don't wanna hire me. I can't help it that i have a learning disability. Taking medication isn't gonna help me to get a good job which is what my psychiatrist suggested that i do. Fuck medication for my problem. I need a good job and some long money instead of the bullshit money i got when i was in Cleveland. I hope all those factory jobs in Cleveland close up and they should be set on fire. Same thing goes for the warehouse jobs there too. It truly amazes me that jobs can get away with paying people a low salary. Now that there's so many immigrants in america, these bitch ass low paying jobs can get them to work for them because blacks aren't gonna work for low pay. That's slavery to me. Poor blacks and poor immigrants that get a low salary aren't in chains and being forced to work for free but you might as well call it another form of slavery when you work hard for low pay. I keep telling you i'm a Lebron fan. I'm not a fan of most of his teammates. Maybe that's why you think i be dissing the Cavs often.
your an idiot and you dont know basketball if you don't like LeBrons teammates, Keith.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #3933
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Oh my bad.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #3934
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Why am i a idiot? Because of what i said about Cleveland's shitty low paying jobs and how the job supervisors shit on their employees?
Old 05-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #3935
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

No, because you don't like LeBron's teammates. I could care less what you think about the job market in Cleveland
Old 05-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #3936
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

ugh what what...Magic surviving, yall see my nigga skip drive on cry baby? hahaha.....
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #3937
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Who is crybaby on Boston's team? I saw that shot he made over somebody. That was a nice shot. Nicky i like Maurice Williams, Ben Wallace, Joe Smith, Zydrunas Ilgauskas(i think he's soft though because he's afraid to drive to the basket and he'd rather settle for jumpshots), Delonte West. Why is Lorenzen Wright still on the team? Everytime i see him on the bench, he's in a suit being a cheerleader LOL. When he's healthy, he sucks anyway LOL. You could care less what i think about the jobs in Cleveland because you probably got a good job and you don't have to struggle to get a job like i do. I bet you would care what i thought about the jobs there if you had to struggle like i do to get a job.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:55 PM   #3938
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Well you just named 5 guys on Cleveland that you liked so what is your problem?? That you don't like the guy they don't dress every night?

I think your disability is worse than you think.

Z is a center...they dont 'drive' to the basket.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #3939
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

LOL @ Non Ignorants. These days people would do anything to feel special.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #3940
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who's doing something to feel special?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #3941
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

So you're saying most centers don't drive to the basket? LOL. Yeah right. Zydrunas is slow and that's why he won't drive to the basket LOL. He's afraid the ball will get stolen from him if he drives to the basket because he's so slow LOL. Dwight Howard, Shaq, Tim Duncan drive to the basket. So what's Zydrunas's excuse?
Old 05-17-2009, 06:28 PM   #3942
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

BAM...Houston, GONE.
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #3943
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

marv albert is really startin to piss me off ... i seriously think stern talked to him durin tha offseason and told him to be overly enthusiastic because he has such good commentary ... anyone notice how this nigga sounds like he bout 2 shit on himself everytime any star does ANYTHING? they could just dribble between their legs or make a layup and this nigga is cummin ... he needs 2 quit it
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #3944
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Houston did all they could, what more can u ask of a team that was missing their 2 franchise players. They should how tough they were by taking the Lakers to 7 games.

Tonight i see Boston beating the Magic in a close game. Even if the Magic take a 20 point lead going into the last 2 minutes, Boston would still probably win. They much tougher and generally out hustle the Magic. Howard hasnt been as dominant as everyone predicted he would be against Perk and Davis. also Ray Allen is due a big game, his sucked badly the whole series.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:39 PM   #3945
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I like Marv...i think the problem is he is teamed up with Reggie Millers faggot ass.