news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #3961
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Celtics look like no-shows in the first quarter so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Rome
Zack Greinke is better than Greg Maddux
BrklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #3962
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

It looks like it's gonna be Cavs VS. Magic in the ECF. The Magic aren't missing tonight...and the Celtics aren't playing smart.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #3963
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the magic are jus hitting everything. the one game Allen plays well every other Celtic decides to take a day off.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #3964
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

The Magic are extremely deadly when they're hitting their 3's, but I think their reliance on the 3 point shot will be there downfall against Cleveland.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #3965
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well its over now Pierce goes to the Bench. Orlando had a bit too much fire power for the Celtics.

The Magic will probably give Cleveland a run for their money, they did take the regular season series and handed Cleveland their worst loss this season. should be interesting. i think Lebron will absolutely smoke Orlando but we jus have to wait and see.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:15 AM   #3966
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

Cleveland
Magic

Lakers
Denver
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:16 AM   #3967
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

can't fuckin wait to see the Magic and Cleveland play
Old 05-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #3968
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
i guess i jus hate tha way he gets excited he makes it seem like he gonna poo right there and then ... "oooh lebron james with the two handed slam" like stfu man just sit there and shut up and watch the game

Well that is exactly the opposite reason why they pay him so.... i've doubt it. You seriously dont want to be in the same room as me watching a game. I know my neighbors hate me but whatever.

TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:14 PM   #3969
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You would think that Acie Law would get some more playing time.

Also, how come Mikki Moore hardly plays at all?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #3970
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nuggets, WWE in smackdown over arena confict:

Kobe Bryant(notes) and the Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to be at the Pepsi Center in Denver next Monday night.

Problem is, so are John Cena and a bunch of wrestlers.

World Wrestling Entertainment says it is booked at the arena for an episode of Monday Night Raw, the same night the Nuggets are slated to host the Lakers in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals.

WWE spokesman Robert Zimmerman says the organization secured the Pepsi Center last Aug. 15 and has already sold more than 10,000 tickets for the event. He says the organization expects a sellout, with tickets ranging from $20 to $70.

“Even though the Denver Nuggets had a strong team this year and were projected to make the playoffs, obviously Nuggets and Pepsi Center owner Stan Kroenke did not have enough faith in his own team to hold the May 25th date for a potential playoff game,” WWE chairman Vince McMahon said in a statement.

Denver is usually done with basketball by now. The Nuggets had lost in the first round five straight years, but as the No. 2 seed in the West are in the conference finals for the first time since 1985.

The Nuggets referred comment to the NBA, which handles scheduling during the playoffs. NBA spokesman Mark Broussard said the league was looking into the conflict.

Zimmerman said the Pepsi Center confirmed in March with the WWE that the organization wanted to keep the May 25 date, and sent a contract on April 15— the final night of the regular season—which WWE signed and returned. Tickets went on sale April 11.

The conflict didn’t arise until Sunday, when the Lakers beat the Houston Rockets in Game 7 of the Western Conference semifinals. Had the Rockets won, Denver would have had home-court advantage in the next round, hosting Games 1 and 2 and putting the May 25 game in Houston.

As of Monday afternoon, the schedule on the Pepsi Center’s Web site listed WWE for 6:30 p.m. local time and Western Conference finals Game 4 at 7 p.m. Tickets for the wrestling event could still be purchased online.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:52 PM   #3971
Tito_Para Enfrente
a fan ,better to be you .

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

so boston is out . how great is that , i think this is it , the lakers should win the championship , denver is playing great though . i just hope i see them in june , the lakers i mean

ignorantes no
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #3972
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Nuggets, WWE in smackdown over arena confict:

Kobe Bryant(notes) and the Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to be at the Pepsi Center in Denver next Monday night.

Problem is, so are John Cena and a bunch of wrestlers.

World Wrestling Entertainment says it is booked at the arena for an episode of Monday Night Raw, the same night the Nuggets are slated to host the Lakers in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals.

WWE spokesman Robert Zimmerman says the organization secured the Pepsi Center last Aug. 15 and has already sold more than 10,000 tickets for the event. He says the organization expects a sellout, with tickets ranging from $20 to $70.

“Even though the Denver Nuggets had a strong team this year and were projected to make the playoffs, obviously Nuggets and Pepsi Center owner Stan Kroenke did not have enough faith in his own team to hold the May 25th date for a potential playoff game,” WWE chairman Vince McMahon said in a statement.

Denver is usually done with basketball by now. The Nuggets had lost in the first round five straight years, but as the No. 2 seed in the West are in the conference finals for the first time since 1985.

The Nuggets referred comment to the NBA, which handles scheduling during the playoffs. NBA spokesman Mark Broussard said the league was looking into the conflict.

Zimmerman said the Pepsi Center confirmed in March with the WWE that the organization wanted to keep the May 25 date, and sent a contract on April 15— the final night of the regular season—which WWE signed and returned. Tickets went on sale April 11.

The conflict didn’t arise until Sunday, when the Lakers beat the Houston Rockets in Game 7 of the Western Conference semifinals. Had the Rockets won, Denver would have had home-court advantage in the next round, hosting Games 1 and 2 and putting the May 25 game in Houston.

As of Monday afternoon, the schedule on the Pepsi Center’s Web site listed WWE for 6:30 p.m. local time and Western Conference finals Game 4 at 7 p.m. Tickets for the wrestling event could still be purchased online.
that's a big steaming ball of bullshit. wrestling is fake as fuck. I don't know why they would consider showing that shit. wrestling is for retards who like to watch fake fights
Old 05-18-2009, 08:21 PM   #3973
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOUSER WORDS View Post
so boston is out . how great is that , i think this is it , the lakers should win the championship , denver is playing great though . i just hope i see them in june , the lakers i mean
cleveland = champs
Old 05-18-2009, 08:42 PM   #3974
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

damn right boyeeee
Old 05-18-2009, 09:56 PM   #3975
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Lets go Orlando!

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote