news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #4021
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

U should be worried about getting your dick wet...but hey, who am i to say.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:45 PM   #4022
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

im working on tht too yeah man i put 40 on this game so im kind of happy ahahah
Old 05-20-2009, 10:49 PM   #4023
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

The Magic swept the Lakers in the regular season....Magic are a horrible match up for the Lakers...So I'm rooting for the Cavs in this series too...I know we can take 'em in a 7 game series...Not too sure about Orlando though.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:52 PM   #4024
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the Lakers aint shit....they been exposed. there soft as fuck. Got lucky to win that first one. But hey, who am i to say, im just bitter right now hoping for a huge devastating earthquake in LA that kills about 100,000

hahaha...that made me feel better
Old 05-20-2009, 10:56 PM   #4025
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

hahah...You mad?! Lakers ain't soft...The Rockets tried to bully them and they sent their ass back to Houston...

They played like shit last game VS Denver and still won...too bad the Cavs can't say the same thing tonight.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:57 PM   #4026
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol at Vince McMahon moving Raw to the Staples Center(lakers home court) that night for the mix up by Denver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:45 PM   #4027
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
hahah...You mad?! Lakers ain't soft...The Rockets tried to bully them and they sent their ass back to Houston...

They played like shit last game VS Denver and still won...too bad the Cavs can't say the same thing tonight.

dog they almost lost to a team minus its two best players.

how do you think it would have went if the lakers didnt have kobe and gasol?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:46 PM   #4028
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

magic have won 9 out of their last 12 vs. the cavs.

just throwing that out there.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:09 AM   #4029
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
dog they almost lost to a team minus its two best players.

how do you think it would have went if the lakers didnt have kobe and gasol?
I ain't talking about there talent!! Once Yao went down Artest and Battier tried to win the series off pure physical play and the Lakers didn't step down from it.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:13 AM   #4030
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I imagine Nick to be looking something like this atm

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:04 AM   #4031
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the cavs havent played anybody until now so this was to be expected.

i think the cavs will be okay and win this series.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:15 AM   #4032
Blood Btz

Blood Btz grasshopper

Oh yeah. Orlando beat Cleveland.
Blood Btz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #4033
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I imagine Nick to be looking something like this atm

LOL...no walls broken, but i was pissed we blew that game, but I gotta give it to Orlando man, they made teh shots. T hats what its gonna come down to.

Trust me, i wasn't the only one pissed, especially since it was a great game...LeBron fuckin stuffin Dwight Howard not once but twice. Man sized rejections too.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #4034
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i only watched the first half of the game i thought the cavs would absolutely blow the Magic out after seeing Lebron jus hit jump shot after jump shot in the second. he looked up for it. and like i said he went for 40+. amazing player i really cant make an arguement for kobe being better than him anymore.

so i was shocked when i checked the scores. Orlando's big three really showed up, Howard got his part. Lewis stepped up and shot the ball well, very clutch. even fucking Hedo played well 14 assists. When Hedo distributing like that and Lewis is hitting his shots the Magic are hard to beat.

i expect Cleveland blowout in game 2 though. Mo Williams and West have to shoot better this time.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #4035
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

how did orlando win!?
i left the bar and was like there's no way orlando's coming back.
those three's were killer's. damn first post season lost, no shit.
Jame's had 49 points and still a point to shy.
has their ever been a team to sweep every series?

I wouldn't be surprised if each series went to 7..
Those were both tight games,

Billups is showing Detroit what a stupid move they did trading him.
After Larry Brown left, Detroit was never the same anyhow.
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote