news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-04-2006, 01:44 AM   #391
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Yea, I have Nash as my number one too.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:07 AM   #392
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

MVP should be

Nash or Kobe or Lebron

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 09:43 PM   #393
MaddHatter
Master Disaster

MaddHatter grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic
went to the bulls/heat game in chicago saturday...in honor of st patricks day, the bulls were decked out oddly in green, with the heat retaining their normal look. anyways, chicago ended up losing 85-84 because of two missed free throws down the stretch...wade had a horrible game, hitting only one field goal and getting most of his points on 13 free throws. he also got t'ed up in the second quarter, and him and shaq were in foul trouble for most of the game...awesome experience though...saw the jordan statue, got my picture taken in front of it...great atmosphere in the united center as well. not to mention the thrill of seeing your favorite team and other familiar nba stars in person..very cool...
thanks man that was a real heart warming story
Old 04-06-2006, 03:18 PM   #394
sakk
Autarch

man i wish the kings would lose some games

repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
Old 04-08-2006, 09:00 PM   #395
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

dammit... fuckin lebron owned the nets.... shit.... there goes our winning streak.... fuckin whore!!!

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 12:35 AM   #396
Vernakular

kobes gonna win MVP for damn sure

40-51-61-81 point games hes takin a team of nobodies to the playoffs

yo nba champ, pistons, no1 can stop them
Old 04-11-2006, 03:50 AM   #397
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

^^ You say that like taking a team to the NBA playoffs is a hard thing to do. And as a number 7 seed.
Old 04-11-2006, 05:51 PM   #398
sakk
Autarch

Seasons almost over I know who the rookie of the year is with

16 ppg
5 rebounds per
7.9 assists per
and Leads the league in total steals.

Chris Paul = Rookie of the year (Future best point guard in the league)

repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
Old 04-12-2006, 12:38 AM   #399
Vernakular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynmur04
^^ You say that like taking a team to the NBA playoffs is a hard thing to do. And as a number 7 seed.
aight u take your team to the playoffs when u basically need to have a big game every game in order to win

face it its a jordan story kobes great
Old 04-12-2006, 02:10 AM   #400
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

He's great but he's no mvp. All he does is score points, he doesn't help his team get better. Nash on the other hand deserves it to a whole different level before kobe. Then a handful of other guys..wade,billups,etc (players on playoff caliber teams)...and then kobe comes into the picture.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:12 PM   #401
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Kobe has some other good players on the team. It's not like nobody has ever heard of Kwame Brown before. Wasn't he like a number one draft pick? lol He's been improving. There are also other key players on the team such as Chris Mihm, Lamar Odom, Smush Parker, etc.

And Jordan didn't carry the Bulls all by himself. Let's not forget he had other very solid players on the team such as Scottie Pippen. Do you think the Bulls would have been as successful if Jordon had players around him like Tom Tolbert? I doubt it.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 08:43 PM   #402
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Nash definatley deserves mvp once again.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 10:27 PM   #403
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Kobe has some other good players on the team. It's not like nobody has ever heard of Kwame Brown before. Wasn't he like a number one draft pick? lol He's been improving. There are also other key players on the team such as Chris Mihm, Lamar Odom, Smush Parker, etc.

And Jordan didn't carry the Bulls all by himself. Let's not forget he had other very solid players on the team such as Scottie Pippen. Do you think the Bulls would have been as successful if Jordon had players around him like Tom Tolbert? I doubt it.
So are you saying he should get it because he doesn't have other players to help their team get better? When the Lakers get better players to give them more wins or if Kobe helps his teammates get better (which he hasn't done), then you can start saying he's up for mvp. One more thing, if Jordan didn't have Pippen, Rodman, Grant, Paxon, Armstrong, etc..do you think he'll be known for the best player ever like he is today? Do you think he would've got all of those mvp's, even if he was dropping 40 points per game?
Old 04-12-2006, 10:41 PM   #404
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

rynmur04,
No, you took the opposite meaning of what I meant. lol I was saying that Kobe does have some other players to help him. But he's not much of a team player, like you stated.

I'm not saying that Jordan wouldn't have been the best NBA player, if he didn't have those other good players on his team. I'm just saying that the Bulls likely would not have won as many games, or as many titles without other guys like Pippen on the team.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 01:00 AM   #405
Vernakular

^^^^kukoc, kerr, Oakley, Paxson they had a good team they suck now

Ben Gordon is the shit tho