news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-27-2009, 12:44 AM   #4126
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
god damn it. cavs needed to play some fucking d. only 8 teams won a series being down 1-3. lets pray
are you sure about that?

I'm thinking if that's true it's true for every major sport and not just basketball but I couldn't say for sure.

but prayer won't help, humans have free will and this series is over. It's not LeBron's fault though he just doesn't have the 20+ points a game guy that you can rely on outside of himself. I can't think of a team that's won the Finals that hasn't had that (two 20+ a game guys).

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:48 AM   #4127
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
are you sure about that?

I'm thinking if that's true it's true for every major sport and not just basketball but I couldn't say for sure.

but prayer won't help, humans have free will and this series is over. It's not LeBron's fault though he just doesn't have the 20+ points a game guy that you can rely on outside of himself. I can't think of a team that's won the Finals that hasn't had that (two 20+ a game guys).
lol of course prayer doesn't work. i was just saying shit. LeBron did all he could, he made some sick 3's and AV got fouled out on the most bullshit call. But i think that last shot was careless.
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:00 AM   #4128
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
AV got fouled out on the most bullshit call
WOW!!! Your really saying bullshit call??? LMFAO, after all the nonsense the Magic have been fighting against your really going to say that, lmfao. Wow! No disrespect, but seriously, sun, the calls have been atrocious for the Magic this series and thats not a me being a Magic fan talking, everyone has said that shit about this series, even the Lebron loving media is talking about it. Lebron can push people over and bum rush people down the lane and ALWAYS get a foul, we either get a foul or have to let him have a dunk or layup. Want to talk fouling out on a bullshit call, Dwight Howard 6th foul Game 1.

P.E.A.C.E

Last edited by IronFingaz7; 05-27-2009 at 01:05 AM.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:15 AM   #4129
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
WOW!!! Your really saying bullshit call??? LMFAO, after all the nonsense the Magic have been fighting against your really going to say that, lmfao. Wow! No disrespect, but seriously, sun, the calls have been atrocious for the Magic this series and thats not a me being a Magic fan talking, everyone has said that shit about this series, even the Lebron loving media is talking about it. Lebron can push people over and bum rush people down the lane and ALWAYS get a foul, we either get a foul or have to let him have a dunk or layup. Want to talk fouling out on a bullshit call, Dwight Howard 6th foul Game 1.

P.E.A.C.E
dude. if you saw the replay, AV didn't do shit and the ref pointed to him when it was another player who committed the foul. the fucking broadcasters didn't agree either. and what nonsense? the refs aren't favoring the cavs, both teams are getting bullshit calls. the refs (half the time) are stupid little fucks who daydream and waddle on the court like penguins. i'm just saying that the most bullshit call of the game was the one where AV was fouled out for no reason. they brought wallace into the game for some D. but he didn't do shit either. LeBron was doing shit by himself. those 3 reasons were a big part of why the cavs lost. i don't remember the Dwight Howard fould out. i tryed looking for it on the internet but couldn't find it
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #4130
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

I'm not saying that he did do anything, but for all the bullshit fouls Dwight gets when he standing straight up hands straight up, I dont want to hear shit and that's not even against the Cavs, its been the whole year he gets called for fouls just standing straight up. Not to mention, y'all have Lebron, if he trips over his own feet its a foul on us, if we look at him wrong we're getting called for a foul, lol.

P.E.A.C.E.

Last edited by IronFingaz7; 05-27-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:45 AM   #4131
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Magic have two role players playing like allstars in peetree and skip to my jew.

I mean, you gotta give it to them for stepping it up, but they are playing above their heads.
AGain tho, give them credit.

They have hit every single big shot they have attempted. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Stop whining about the calls. LeBron beats his man off the dribble every time and gets a head of steam to the hoop and the only way to stop him is to body him, which results in a foul.

Find someone who can guard him, don't cry about the refs.

The Magic have been to the line plenty this series.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #4132
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Theres a difference, you guys are purposely fouling Dwight which causes us to go to the line, Lebron is bumrushing his way through the lane and we're getting called for a foul everytime and some of those calls should be either a no call or an offensive foul. Sun fell on his own that last play of the game, Pietrus didn't even touch dude. Don't get me wrong Lebron is playing smart cuz he is going to get those calls, but come on. And I don't need to cry about refs because if even through some calls we're still up 3-1 and should be a sweep, BUT series not over, all Magic fans remember a certain player currently playing for Houston who said while being up 3-1 "it feels great to be in the second round" and then we fucking lost, so fuck that, series aint over until we win 4 games.

But your man Mo need to step up and stop running his mouth, Delonte is getting busy though, respect to him.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:48 PM   #4133
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LeBron gets hacked everytime he goes to the basket. ANd he attacks the basket relentlessly.

Stop whining about the referring, seriously. Bron is getting his average from the line.

ANother magic fan from NY???

Damn, you dudes have NO LOYALTY to your teams if they aren't doing well. But that was evident in the game we played at the Garden.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:09 PM   #4134
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

No Loyalty The Knicks Still Have One Of The Best Attendance Averages In The League And There The Laughing Stock Of The League An Absolute Joke.

Showing There Still Inept At Making Decisions D'Antoni Was A Horrible Choice Picking Gallanari A 20 Year Old With Back Problems And They'll Probably Pick Curry This Year Another Player Who Wont Play An Ounce Of Defense Because He Fits D'Antonis Gay System.

Knicks Fans Still Go In Flocks To The Games After The Worst String Of Gm's Layden And Isiah Thomas And Now Donnie Walsh Isnt Looking All That Bright Either.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:13 PM   #4135
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well do the math.....what?? 17- 20,000 seats and how many people in the NY metropolitan area??? 12 million? Maybe more.

Basically its a bunch of Wall Street douchebags taking their clients to games.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:18 PM   #4136
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Of Course Theres Alot Of That Courtside I Go To A Handful Of Games A Year And There Are A Shitload Of Loyal Season Ticket Holders In The Upper Areas. Maybe Some Keep It Out Of Fear For When The Knicks Become Good Again They Have The Hottest Ticket In Town But Whatever The Reason There Still In The Place.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #4137
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well I lost alot of respect for NY fans when they booed their own team and cheered LeBron. I mean as a Cavs fan, I was lovin it.....but if we did that, I would be embarassed of our fans. 100%.

We NEVER would cheer Jordan....We booed that fuck every time he touched the ball..we booed him more than anyone else.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:13 PM   #4138
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
LeBron gets hacked everytime he goes to the basket. ANd he attacks the basket relentlessly.

Stop whining about the referring, seriously. Bron is getting his average from the line.

ANother magic fan from NY???

Damn, you dudes have NO LOYALTY to your teams if they aren't doing well. But that was evident in the game we played at the Garden.
LMAO...cuz I'm from NY, I'm supposed to like the Knicks??? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. You like who you like motherfucker, simple as that, g. The only NBA team I've ever liked was the Magic and it will stay like that regardless of the situation. Since '92 and always, fuck out of here. You like who the fuck you like and thats that. Didn't like the Knicks in the 90's when they went to the Finals and all that shit, don't like them now.

Sun, your really going to sit here and say Lebron is legitametely hacked every fucking time he drives to the rim? For real, sun? For real? You fucking funny, homey.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:27 PM   #4139
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

He does, and only recently has he started getting the calls from the refs.

Get used to it.

And why are you so angry?

I find it odd that you just became a Magic fan, of all teams. Was it cuz of Shaq?

If you been a fan since '92 than that could not be the reason.

I never understood people who rooted for another cities team.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #4140
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

I'm not angry, I'm just saying I don't see the hacks, yes he gets fouled but not everytime, but I guess I'm just seeing it through Magic lenses. Everything is peace, I think its a great series, although I'm waiting for both teams to play at their level. I got respect for Lebron, sun is doing incredible, and I respect Cavs, the only one I ain't respecting right now is Mo cuz little man keep running his mouth and ain't backing it, and this ain't the first time, this go back to all-star voting.

And yes it was because of Shaq, but after awhile Penny became my favorite player. And after that, I got older and just stayed with the team through everything. I dont see a problem with other people from other cities liking another team, my whole circle has different favorites teams, me the Magic, and I got dudes in my circle where one likes the Lakers, another likes the Cavs, another Pistons, another Hornets, another Rockets, another Nuggets, another Bulls, my girl likes the Heat, and then people who do actually like the Knicks, but I just dont see the "your supposed to root for your city".

P.E.A.C.E.