news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-27-2009, 01:51 PM   #4141
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

i'm from New York and i don't like the Knicks
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:52 PM   #4142
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

when LeBron runs for dunk, no one gets in his way...
Old 05-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #4143
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
I'm not angry, I'm just saying I don't see the hacks, yes he gets fouled but not everytime, but I guess I'm just seeing it through Magic lenses. Everything is peace, I think its a great series, although I'm waiting for both teams to play at their level. I got respect for Lebron, sun is doing incredible, and I respect Cavs, the only one I ain't respecting right now is Mo cuz little man keep running his mouth and ain't backing it, and this ain't the first time, this go back to all-star voting.

And yes it was because of Shaq, but after awhile Penny became my favorite player. And after that, I got older and just stayed with the team through everything. I dont see a problem with other people from other cities liking another team, my whole circle has different favorites teams, me the Magic, and I got dudes in my circle where one likes the Lakers, another likes the Cavs, another Pistons, another Hornets, another Rockets, another Nuggets, another Bulls, my girl likes the Heat, and then people who do actually like the Knicks, but I just dont see the "your supposed to root for your city".

P.E.A.C.E.
I dont know..Aside from yhour occasional douchebags who like Michigan or the Yankees or Steelers, everyone here is all about the hometeams.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:49 PM   #4144
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Understandable, but I mean think about, New York is like a media capital so we here about everybody constantly, yeah you have your home crowd, but its like everyone is advertised here, not just the Knicks or any other New York sports team. Everyone.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:24 PM   #4145
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Understandable, but I mean think about, New York is like a media capital so we here about everybody constantly, yeah you have your home crowd, but its like everyone is advertised here, not just the Knicks or any other New York sports team. Everyone.

P.E.A.C.E.
LOL..what are you talking about. ARe you trying to tell me that the Orlando Magic get a ton of coverage in NY???

Stop it.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #4146
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
LeBron gets hacked everytime he goes to the basket. ANd he attacks the basket relentlessly.

Stop whining about the referring, seriously. Bron is getting his average from the line.

ANother magic fan from NY???

Damn, you dudes have NO LOYALTY to your teams if they aren't doing well. But that was evident in the game we played at the Garden.
hah kid acts like we just became magic fans. same as IronFingaz7 ive been liking em since the early 90s when shaq came into the league.

like when i came out of the womb bc im from ny i was a knicks fans. be serious.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:34 PM   #4147
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Quote:
LOL..what are you talking about. ARe you trying to tell me that the Orlando Magic get a ton of coverage in NY???

Stop it.
Sun, I'm not talking about at this moment in time, like I said I've been a fan since back in '92. The Magic had mad coverage during the times of Shaq and Penny, I never said anything about now. What the fuck are YOU talking about?

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:36 PM   #4148
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well Cleveland played jus the way they needed to, they out did the Magic everywhere, but sadly for them the Magic hit loads of three's this game. I mean you can say Alston is playing over his head, but how many times was he left wide open to shoot. Lebron was meant to guard him and was nowhere near him on some plays.

the foul on Lebron on the last play was pretty bullshit.

Lebron was too tired in overtime to do anything, plus Cleveland played awful defence on Howard. I think the Magic jus have too much firepower for Cleveland. It aint over for Cleveland they can still win, they got the ability to win.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #4149
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Well, like ive said before about three times, they are making everything. They are operating at the highest level of efficiency right now. Tough for anyone to beat them when they play like that.

Put it this way, if Alston and Pietrus are playing like this, they are pretty unbeatable....If Wally and Boobie were shooting lights out, than you could say the same thing.

LeBrons gonna get the calls. Deal with it. Maybe some of you are too green to remember the Jordan era.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #4150
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
Well Cleveland played jus the way they needed to, they out did the Magic everywhere, but sadly for them the Magic hit loads of three's this game. I mean you can say Alston is playing over his head, but how many times was he left wide open to shoot. Lebron was meant to guard him and was nowhere near him on some plays.

the foul on Lebron on the last play was pretty bullshit.

Lebron was too tired in overtime to do anything, plus Cleveland played awful defence on Howard. I think the Magic jus have too much firepower for Cleveland. It aint over for Cleveland they can still win, they got the ability to win.
we brought Ben out to stick Howard but Ben wasn't sticking him that good and even fouled Dwight. we can still win, but it only happened 8 times that a team losing 1-3 in a series came back and won.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #4151
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Sun, I'm not talking about at this moment in time, like I said I've been a fan since back in '92. The Magic had mad coverage during the times of Shaq and Penny, I never said anything about now. What the fuck are YOU talking about?

P.E.A.C.E.
Well exactly. You jumped on the bandwagon when they were good. I doubt you even knew of the Magic when it was just Nick Anderson and Anthony Bowie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
hah kid acts like we just became magic fans. same as IronFingaz7 ive been liking em since the early 90s when shaq came into the league.

like when i came out of the womb bc im from ny i was a knicks fans. be serious.
Like i said.....bandwagon. Its just like these little kids around the country who are Cavs fans because of Lebron, or people who became Bulls fans because of Jordan.

I'm not saying its right or wrong, I'm just saying you are what you are. A bandwagon fan. You began rooting for a team because they had the hot commodity at the time.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #4152
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Lebron had a bad game last night. I dont care how many points he scored. Some of those turn overs were not acceptable SMH. I did not expect Orlando to man handle Cleveland the way they are doing. Its coming to me as a big suprise.

Denver and L.A are going to give us a real good game tonight. This series has been amazing!! Kobe and Melo going at it is crazy. Billups is going to be the X factor though... and my guess is that Denver will win the NBA Championship without any problem.

I will say that I am still hoping that the Cavs take it all the way.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:41 PM   #4153
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I have not watch any of the Lakers and Nuggets.

The Lakers are boring to watch in my opinion.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #4154
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

Quote:
I have not watch any of the Lakers and Nuggets.

The Lakers are boring to watch in my opinion.
Yup. Watching King James dunk on these motherfuckers is better.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #4155
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Quote:
Well exactly. You jumped on the bandwagon when they were good. I doubt you even knew of the Magic when it was just Nick Anderson and Anthony Bowie.

Like i said.....bandwagon. Its just like these little kids around the country who are Cavs fans because of Lebron, or people who became Bulls fans because of Jordan.

I'm not saying its right or wrong, I'm just saying you are what you are. A bandwagon fan. You began rooting for a team because they had the hot commodity at the time.
Bandwagoning at 7-8 years old, lmfao, but what you fail to realize is most people were bandwagoning Jordan during that time.

P.E.A.C.E.