news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-29-2009, 12:25 AM   #4231
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
you better accept the fact that the KING is going to get the calls. Or be miserable as usual....LOL...the Wizards..haha.

I was sitting next to some foreign Magic fans and being extra annoying tonight. I was pissing them off.
They looked turkish so I kept doggin Turkydoo....calling him ugly mostly.

haha...huge win. Place was fuckin loud as fuck.

LeBron with another amazing performance...triple double.

If Boobie continues to play like he did, we will win the series.
only you faggot ass clevland fans call him king and i already know he's going to get the calls but to average 20 free throws a game is fucking stupid and explain that clear path foul thay called on alston in the second quarter try to justify that
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:26 AM   #4232
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Dwight gets plenty of calls himself. Varajao and Ilgauskas both fouled out.

Stop bitchin about calls. It makes you look pathetic. ITs not our fault you literally have only 1 guy on your team that can defend the paint.
First of all, those foul outs on Varajao and Z our done on purpose, thats what they want to do. Second of all, I'm not bitching about the calls, I said the foul out on Dwight was bogus, BUT I also said we missed plenty of free throws, horrible execution at the end, and the worst quarter we ever played during that first quarter.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:29 AM   #4233
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
only you faggot ass clevland fans call him king and i already know he's going to get the calls but to average 20 free throws a game is fucking stupid and explain that clear path foul thay called on alston in the second quarter try to justify that
ahahahah......your still angry about the 3 first round ousting in a row aren't you. SMH.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:30 AM   #4234
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
First of all, those foul outs on Varajao and Z our done on purpose, thats what they want to do. Second of all, I'm not bitching about the calls, I said the foul out on Dwight was bogus, BUT I also said we missed plenty of free throws, horrible execution at the end, and the worst quarter we ever played during that first quarter.

P.E.A.C.E.
they were not all on purpose. Z got two cheap ones on him when dwight was just backin him down.

LeBron gets hacked when he goes to the hoop.....just accept it. Sometimes he gets a call to go his way, sometimes he doesnt. Thats the beauty of being able to blow past Peetree at will.

U need to accept this.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:41 AM   #4235
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
they were not all on purpose. Z got two cheap ones on him when dwight was just backin him down.

LeBron gets hacked when he goes to the hoop.....just accept it. Sometimes he gets a call to go his way, sometimes he doesnt. Thats the beauty of being able to blow past Peetree at will.

U need to accept this.
Z had is hand all over Dwight, technically thats a foul right away, but just let it go cuz its nothing.

Accept getting any call your way when dude is playing running back through the lane? LMAO, whatever, sun. Enjoy the win.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:25 AM   #4236
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Not a Cavs fan using "only 1 guy" in a sentence.

I'm a fan of both teams (more like a fan of Lebron and Howard). You must admit that this is first game someone from the Cavs that isn't Lebron decided to play today. Gibson was giving a lot of energy too.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #4237
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Mr X saying NickyTooch has some nerve to say that the Cavs don't only have one good player hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah Lebron's teammates suck and i've been saying that for awhile now and Nicky gets mad when i diss Lebron's teammates. Cleveland is gonna lose tomorrow anyway. Sorry bastards. Fuck Lebron's teammates. It's gonna be Orlando and Lakers in the finals. I want Denver to go to the finals but that may not happen. Kobe is just too good.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:44 PM   #4238
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't remember Jordan pushing people out of the way like the Queen does to Howard so many times, and an offensive foul not being called. lol The Magic need to finish the Cavs off at home tomorrow night. Though, if it does go to a game 7, the Magic can just come back from 20-40 points, like they have the first 3 games at Gund Arena in Cleveland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:30 PM   #4239
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Check Two, you shouldn't have said that because you're gonna piss off NickyTooch hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Now i see what Cleveland is made of against some serious competition like Orlando. That's why i wasn't impressed with them beating Detroit and Atlanta because they aren't good teams.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #4240
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

check poo poo just likes to speak doo doo

Bad moderater, he is.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #4241
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm a bad moderator cause I'm not a Lebron fan? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:28 PM   #4242
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

in all seriousnes...........yes
Old 05-29-2009, 06:46 PM   #4243
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dnt see the Cavs beating Orlando in Disney World, unless Dwight gets into foul trouble.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #4244
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

You know Dwight is. 2 calls will be undeniable and 3 will be highly questionable.

The MAgic need to play good D on everyone but Lebron. Have none of the Cavs scoring more than 15 points, force Lebron to do the majority of the work, take advantage when he's benched to rest.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #4245
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

if Orlando doesn't watch LeBron but play good D against everyone else, then LeBron will score out the ass. the other magics are focusing on their guy, so when the guy who is sticking LeBron isn't doing his job, LeBron will score.
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote