news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-24-2009, 01:35 AM   #4591
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Bucks traded Richard Jefferson to the Spurs for Bowen, Kurt Thomas, and Oberto.
I really like this trade for the Spurs. It's giving Duncan one last shot at the title before the main core of the team is broken up.

The only reason I see the Bucks doing this is because they save a little bit of money this year and A LOT the next three.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #4592
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:36 AM   #4593
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Cavs just picked up Shaq.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-25-2009, 02:14 AM   #4594
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

yea i just saw that. they got rid of that fuck Wallace. good. Wallace pisses me off.
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:35 AM   #4595
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Damn
Old 06-25-2009, 02:37 AM   #4596
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Yall think Shaq's got enough to help Lebron get that ring? Regardless, its only a temporary solution.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:38 AM   #4597
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Are the cavs gonna win the ship?
Old 06-25-2009, 02:45 AM   #4598
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444trumpets View Post
Are the cavs gonna win the ship?
you tell me

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:47 AM   #4599
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Hell nawww!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 02:49 AM   #4600
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

i mean he had nash stadamire for a while and whoever else and couldnt win didnt make it to the playoffs although he was ballen for a min so im not all up on my feet like shqs gonna make a big difference
Old 06-25-2009, 04:40 AM   #4601
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

shaq will help, but only time will tell if they win the chip, i see em makin a run, poissibly makin ECF LOL imagine a matchup wit da laykuhs.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:47 AM   #4602
shaolinmaster

shaolinmaster grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444trumpets View Post
i mean he had nash stadamire for a while and whoever else and couldnt win didnt make it to the playoffs although he was ballen for a min so im not all up on my feet like shqs gonna make a big difference
But the Suns didnt play D, had various injuries, they switched coach twice and they're in the Western Conferrence. Had the Suns not lost a couple must wins and the Mavs making that late push, the Suns would have been in the playoffs.
shaolinmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #4603
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinmaster View Post
But the Suns didnt play D, had various injuries, they switched coach twice and they're in the Western Conferrence. Had the Suns not lost a couple must wins and the Mavs making that late push, the Suns would have been in the playoffs.
Yup, the Suns were a solid team last year....They just had a real shitty coach and they caught the injury bug.

Shaq is still a servicable Center. IDK if that's enough to help them beat the Magic...He's still the worst pick and roll defender in the league, but he's a very efficient scorer and now the Cavs actually have someone who can play in the low post.

BTW, The Lakers just traded their 29th pick to the Knicks for $3 million...If only we can get the Knicks to take Vujacic off our hands then the Lakers can have enough money to re-sign Odom, Ariza, AND Brown.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #4604
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

i'm done with the suns. hopefully nash leaves too. steve kerr is one of the worst managers in the nba.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #4605
netscape check two
N.I.

I think the Cavs will win less games this upcoming season, than this past season.

Quote:
Quote: