news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-04-2009, 01:34 PM   #4681
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8Lit da croatianMC View Post
the boston chicago playoff series was fuckin ill!! just mention ray allen 3pointers or ben gordon jump shots weres amazing.. dont got tnt or abc so i missed half of the playoff games, and the last final game.. fucc it, but some series was worth watchin fo sho..
Yeah, without Ben Gordon, the series with the Celtics wouldn't have been close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:00 PM   #4682
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Odom ain't going nowhere.

Why would Portland want Lamar Odom? They already have a front line of Aldridge, Oden, and Przybilla...Portland will probably look at getting Marion or Miller. What they need is a SF or a PG.

Plus Lamar has a bad rep with Portland...
Old 07-04-2009, 05:01 PM   #4683
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Exactly what I was thinking. Dude had a nice little run in the playoffs, and Raptors assume he'll always bring that fire.

One of those teams that will always be decent, but poor management will never let them reach the next level (see - Jermaine O'Neal)
Iv known that Hedo's been overrated for a long long time, he far too inconsistent to be a $10million a year player. but this is all Corey Maggette's fault, he got the 5 year $50million deal and now every other average forward wants that deal to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
Odom ain't going nowhere.

Why would Portland want Lamar Odom? They already have a front line of Aldridge, Oden, and Przybilla...Portland will probably look at getting Marion or Miller. What they need is a SF or a PG.

Plus Lamar has a bad rep with Portland...
well its a possibility, i dnt think portland should go for him cause he aint the player they need. but who knows.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #4684
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i actually thought Odom played above his head in the Finals and was surprised he did so well.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:31 AM   #4685
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Celtics picked up Rasheed. As of right now, they should be the team to beat in the East.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-06-2009, 07:04 AM   #4686
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dont kno that Rasheed makes them all that better. He will probably be coming off the bench.

He plays the same position as Garnett.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #4687
netscape check two
N.I.

Yeah, but if they don't have too many injuries, they will have a solid team.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-06-2009, 04:58 PM   #4688
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea, he definitely helps them, but I think all of the Celtics big stars have already had their best years.

I dont think they can be as good as they were two years ago because of age.

Time will tell tho.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #4689
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its a really good signing for the Celtics. Even though they are getting old the Celtic's will definitely challenge. Its hard to tell now though. but you got the Lakers, Cavs, Spurs Magic and Boston as the clear cut teams who are looking to win. any of them can win it.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #4690
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Boston's biggest worry is gonna be making sure KG stays healthy...Like Tooch said, this team is old. I still think it's gonna come down to the Cavs and Magic in the East...Boston is gonna have a hard time staying healthy and pacing themselves.

Rumors have it right now that the Mavs are trying to get a sign-and-trade done for Marion. If they get this I think the move makes them contenders...Kidd is still a solid PG, Dirk is still the most versatile scorer in the league, Gortat is gonna be a good complementary piece to Dirk, and they still have Howard to score and possibly Marion.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #4691
HANZO
Hanovallah

Marion is only effective on a running team. playing alongside Kidd would help Marion sort of return to his Phoenix days. I think the Mavs are done though, they had their chance a couple seasons ago and they blew it. Although they are a very good team Mav's lack any sort of toughness and defensive capabilities to be considered a real contender.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #4692
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

lebron james gets dunked on and has nike confiscate the tape
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #4693
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

ahahahahahahah the headline

"LEBron dunked on, TWO HANDED, AND HARD"

ahahahaha

damn the dude was 6'4 195!!!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #4694
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

How you gonna get dunked on by a sophomore in college hahahahah
Old 07-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #4695
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
Boston's biggest worry is gonna be making sure KG stays healthy...Like Tooch said, this team is old. I still think it's gonna come down to the Cavs and Magic in the East...Boston is gonna have a hard time staying healthy and pacing themselves.

Rumors have it right now that the Mavs are trying to get a sign-and-trade done for Marion. If they get this I think the move makes them contenders...Kidd is still a solid PG, Dirk is still the most versatile scorer in the league, Gortat is gonna be a good complementary piece to Dirk, and they still have Howard to score and possibly Marion.
I didn't think Gortat signed with a team yet?

Quote:
Quote: