news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #4696
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I also think the Mavs had their shot.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:56 PM   #4697
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I didn't think Gortat signed with a team yet?
Mavs used the full MLE on Gortat. I don't think the exact terms have been released yet.

If the Mavs can get Marion then I think they'll be able to contend. Gortat is a good defensive big and Marion is still one of the best wing defenders in the league.

Toronto is rumored to only wanna take back cash + draft picks in return...so the Mavs can get him for virtually nothing.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:41 PM   #4698
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

The trade just became official according to ESPN...Mavs gave up Jerry Stackhouse + fillers and cash

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4314637
Old 07-08-2009, 11:49 PM   #4699
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Birdman signed a 5 year deal to stay with the Nuggets.. One of the best shot blockers and one of the most popular players in the NBA.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #4700
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

That was a good move by the Nuggets. They still have one of the best front courts in the NBA and he's a big part of that...But I don't think they're good enough to contend.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:56 PM   #4701
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Spurs picked up McDyess today also.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:58 PM   #4702
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

^Word?

Fuck, I didn't know about that, lol.

The Spurs are giving Duncan one last chance to win number 5...Jefferson + Mcdyess are great additions for Duncan's supporting cast.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #4703
check two
N.I.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #4704
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Cavs are going to sign ANthony Parker and they signed Varajao.

I thought they gave Varajao too many years and too much money.

I like the Parker signing...its exactly what we need off the bench
Old 07-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #4705
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Didn't Anthony Parker play for Toronto last year? He's a scrub. Hedo Turkloglu is a fool for leaving Orlando. He's a Toronto Raptor now LOL. Toronto will never win a championship hahahahahahahahahahaha. Orlando is stupid for getting Vince Carter and giving up Rafer Alston and Courtney Lee. Vince is washed up and injury prone. Orlando should've kept Rafer and Courtney. I don't like that trade. Is it true that Amare Stoudemire might get traded to Golden State? I read about that in the newspaper. I hope it's not true. Phoenix would be stupid to trade him since he's their franchise player. Hey NickyTooch, Michael Redd's dumb ass should've came to Cleveland when Lebron was trying to get him hahahahahahaha. Milwaukee will never win anything. Richard Jefferson is gone from there now so Michael better come to his senses and try to seek a trade to a contender. I can't believe Milwaukee let Richard go for Bruce Bowen, Oberto and Kurt Thomas hahahahahahahahahahaha. Dwayne Wade says he wants to compete for a championship and he said getting to the playoffs isn't good enough anymore. I hope Miami heard his message because if Pat Riley doesn't get him some better teammates, he might leave when his contract is up.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:40 PM   #4706
check two
N.I.

Brandon Bass signed with the Magic and will be starting for them.

On a side note, lol at the Knicks trying hard to get players, and nobody wanting to go there.

Old 07-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #4707
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@what you said about the Knicks hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a shame what has happened to them since Patrick Ewing left.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #4708
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Default Is It True That Amare Stoudemire Might Be Going To Golden State?

I read about this in the newspaper and i couldn't believe it when the article said he might be going to Golden State. I said to myself that i know Phoenix can't be that stupid to give up their best player. What does Golden State have to offer in return for him? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #4709
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Charles Jones....Michael Redd blew it.

Parker is not a scrub...he is a solid role player who can do a little bit of everything.

I heard they are looking at trying to acquire Gerald Wallace from the Bobcats. thats something I would like to see happen.

THe Knicks are a terribly run organization and this is a known fact. They just did a survey of the best organizations and the Knicks were ranked like 137th, while the Cavs were at 4th overall and this included all sports.

There management is and has been terrible for years. New York is not enough of a sell. New YOrk is just as cold as Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit etc in the winter.

The whole mystique behind the Knicks is very hollow. They are not the Celtics, they are not the Lakers.
MSG is pretty much what they try to rely on, but you are going to need more than an arena.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #4710
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Brandon Bass signed with the Magic and will be starting for them.

On a side note, lol at the Knicks trying hard to get players, and nobody wanting to go there.
The Magic are still going to be solid but they will no longer present other teams with matchup problems which was a big reason for their success.

They lost alot of 3 point shooting with Alston, Lee and Turk leaving. the team has been transformed.