news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-19-2009, 04:01 PM   #4756
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I would like Wade to come to Chi. But according to the Chicago papers he would have to take 30 Million $$ less to sign with the Bulls than with the Heat over the duration of the contract. Maybe the allure of playing in Chi will entice him, it's still good money, but man I would rather be in Miami in December rather than Chi. Does anyone know if that stadium in Brooklyn is going forward? Last I heard they were having financing problems.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #4757
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
T

Cuz the Nets are a better team.

Shaq is done. He might give you one year of solid play, but after that don't expect much. He's already the worst pick and roll defender in the league...In a couple years he'll be even worse.

The Celtics and Magic passed the Cavs this off season...The Cavs might be contenders, but they're not the favorite to win a title.

SHaq cannot be any worse than Z. So right there is an upgrade, and im not worried about all that anyway. He will still be a force down low and is still better than pretty much every center not named Dwight Howard.

The Celtics lost more of their bench. I'll take Shaq over Rasheed any day. If you think Shaq is done yet you think Rasheed is still a stud....well, I'd have to question your thought process.

The Magic got worse in my opinion. Turk, Alston and Lee are better than Carter.
The Magic got older and slower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
So Dooch.

You really think this is the year, huh?
Why wouldn't I? We upgraded a team that was already good, like Shaq said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-rok73 View Post
I would like Wade to come to Chi. But according to the Chicago papers he would have to take 30 Million $$ less to sign with the Bulls than with the Heat over the duration of the contract. Maybe the allure of playing in Chi will entice him, it's still good money, but man I would rather be in Miami in December rather than Chi. Does anyone know if that stadium in Brooklyn is going forward? Last I heard they were having financing problems.
The Brooklyn thing probably won't happen....its this whole pipe dream and its not even appealing.

Like i said before...Madison Square Garden, the so-called mecca of basketball in the heart of midtown or...........Brooklyn.

I dunno, i'd rather play in MSG but thats just me.

As far as Wade and Miami. Wade is from Chicago. And I got some people that just came back from Miami, and they say after a while its just like anywhere else. I like the seasons...love the fall and spring. Its only really cold up north in January and February. December aint even that bad.

softies.
Old 07-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #4758
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Talk about pipe dreams

Old 07-19-2009, 06:02 PM   #4759
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

we are going to be damn near unbeatable.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:03 PM   #4760
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL

You were almost unbeatable last season Dooch.

Until this:

Old 07-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #4761
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Our weakness was exposed. No force in the middle.

It has been addressed and we picked up Parker in exchange for Wally basically.

We'll be there again. This is just the beginning.

When Wade leaves Miami, will you still be a Heat fan?
Old 07-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #4762
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

If the Tribe win 25 in a row --

will you start watching games?

LOL I KNOW YOU WILL YOU FAIR WEATHER BASTID
Old 07-19-2009, 06:11 PM   #4763
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

wrong thread.

If the Knicks get Wade...WILL YOU BE A KNICKS FAN AGAIN???

im an indians fan win or lose. But they aren't fun to watch. I saw the end of the game today. It summed up their whole season.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:13 PM   #4764
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

THE BEGINNING was in 07 LBJ reaching the FINALS-- ON HIS OWN
The Valley Was 08 Getting All Those BUms Like Wally And West LOL
The PEAK Was Gettin That Certified Second Star in 09 -- Mo The Choke

Now you got Shaq who had help from Zo in Miami, basically all alone in Cleaveland as the LAST HOPE??? When Shaq sits -- you go back to old crusty ass bad feet Z.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:15 PM   #4765
Slide
underground

Slide crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Slide

Yeah man
Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:18 PM   #4766
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

07 was a young LeBron getting to the FInals with no help because he was that good and the Pistons were that overrated.

08 was a team that still needed a PG and was semi rebuilt but still almost beat the eventual champs

09 was truly the real beginning to the run of contention

beyond this they will just be adding pieces and winning championships. Who is contention in the East???
Boston is old, and their best is two years behind them. The Magic FUUUUCked up bad this off season and gave Lewis and Nelson too much money.

Get to kno JJ Hickson. He will be a better pro than Beasley.

But by then Wade will be a Chicago Bull so it wont matter.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:27 PM   #4767
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Gotcha.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #4768
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

just so you know. ur not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:37 PM   #4769
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Welp I can see my work here is done.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #4770
CzarMarkI

CzarMarkI grasshopper

What do you think are the chances of Dwight Howard leaving the Magic when he becomes a free agent I say like 40%.