news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #4771
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i agree....there is nothing in orlando but tourists and disneyland. Its a fake city. Plus there fans suck and the whole shit is generic.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #4772
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^34 and single.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #4773
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

u aint much younger then me negro
Old 07-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #4774
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I'm mr WOP WOP
The 1 tighter than some NEW Jz

Old 07-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #4775
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

all the wops chased u outta staten, thats y ur hidin wif da jewz and homos on south beach
Old 07-19-2009, 08:41 PM   #4776
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Bout to go get some Woppers from Burger King.

Old 07-19-2009, 08:45 PM   #4777
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

lardass....i recommend the boneless wings from Wendy's plus a JBC
Old 07-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #4778
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i agree....there is nothing in orlando but tourists and disneyland. Its a fake city. Plus there fans suck and the whole shit is generic.
Disney World you're referring to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:09 PM   #4779
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Lol who's the sharpest knife?

Old 07-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #4780
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

who the fuck cares. Only a jackass would differentiate between the two and only a virgin would bring up some old insult and try to turn it around..

teehee!!
Old 07-19-2009, 09:11 PM   #4781
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Dwight's not leaving.

P.E.A.C.E.
-Noble Scity-
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #4782
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
SHaq cannot be any worse than Z. So right there is an upgrade, and im not worried about all that anyway. He will still be a force down low and is still better than pretty much every center not named Dwight Howard.

The Celtics lost more of their bench. I'll take Shaq over Rasheed any day. If you think Shaq is done yet you think Rasheed is still a stud....well, I'd have to question your thought process.
You forgetting that the Magic also added Bass. That gives them a bigger front line and it lets Rashard move to the 3 and Vince will be playing the 2...This team got younger with the addition of Bass.

And the Celtics if healthy can still compete. Rasheed is gonna be a solid bench player...He can still defend and he can hit the open 3...He give them some added depth.

Shaq is a slight upgrade, but at this point in his career he isn't gonna take them to the next level like you seem to think.

Quote:
The Brooklyn thing probably won't happen....its this whole pipe dream and its not even appealing.

Like i said before...Madison Square Garden, the so-called mecca of basketball in the heart of midtown or...........Brooklyn.
They already built the stadium. The move is official. At this point it's a matter of when not if.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:27 PM   #4783
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
You forgetting that the Magic also added Bass. That gives them a bigger front line and it lets Rashard move to the 3 and Vince will be playing the 2...This team got younger with the addition of Bass.

And the Celtics if healthy can still compete. Rasheed is gonna be a solid bench player...He can still defend and he can hit the open 3...He give them some added depth.

Shaq is a slight upgrade, but at this point in his career he isn't gonna take them to the next level like you seem to think.

They already built the stadium. The move is official. At this point it's a matter of when not if.

Your underestimating SHaq's presence in the middle especially in the East, and its not just a slight upgrade because Z has regressed.

Your looking past 18 and 8 and the fact that with LeBron attacking the basket at will, he will be able to clean up the boards.

Im not saying he will be the Shaq of old, but playing with LeBron is going to make him more effective than you think.

Rasheed hasn't played well for 2 years now.
The Celtics best years are behind them.
IN no way are they the favorites in the east. They are already looking to dump Ray Allen.

Bass is a nice addition but the Magic were a better team with last years roster. They basically got less depth and more age after this offseason.
Turkoglu was HUGE for them...he was their facilitator. He ran those dreaded pick and rolls to perfection because of his size and ability to go to the basket or pull up.

The Magics window was last year...now, they are easier to defend and play.

As far as the Brooklyn thing...i could care less where the nets play....
but my thing is, if your going to play in New York, you play at the Garden.

Just like in baseball, if your going to play in NY, you play in Yankee Stadium.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #4784
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

I ain't under estimating Shaq. I know he'll be a solid Center for about 24 MPG...He'll probably shoot 60% from the field but he's gonna constantly get into foul trouble...He won't be anything special. He does give them a low post presence, but it isn't really anything that amazing and I doubt it's gonna put them over the top. I still think the Magic and Celtics are a better team.

My biggest problem with it is that the Cavs still have no one outside of James who can create their own shot. They're all gonna rely on James to get them the ball. Good defensive teams will still be able to stop the Cavs.

And IDK about the Magic. They have changed the face of the team, but I think going the more traditional route is better. Their Defense will be improved cuz they have Bass at the 4 and that's scary to think because they were already the number one defensive team in the league...VC is still a solid defender when he tries and Lewis is gonna be the weak spot on Defense, but having Howard defending the paint will help him out a lot.

In NY it don't matter where you play. As long as it's in NYC and the team wins it's gonna get a lot of attention.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:41 PM   #4785
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Turk was huge because Jameer was injured before Jameer got injured Turk was pretty much nowhere to be found. Jameer is back, fuck Turk, I'm glad he's gone. I dont get where everyone gets this Turk was so great, he gave Magic fans a fucking heart attack everytime he drove to the rim decided to yell and just fling the ball up hoping for a foul or times when he would just wait for 15 seconds to shoot up a prayer for a buzzer beater. I'm glad they got rid of him personally. And honestly I feel this years team will be better, Jameer is better than Rafer, Vince is better than Turk, and Lee and Anderson cancel each other out at this point in their careers. They added a PF in Bass (also retained Gortat who will probably be trade bait come December-February) which they needed and word is they'll get an upgrade from Anthony Johnson in CJ Watkins from Golden State as their supposed to sign him to an offer sheet this week, unless Golden State matches.

P.E.A.C.E.
-Noble Scity-
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote