news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #4831
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Bucks are bringing back Turkish superstar, Ersan llyasova.
lol, he is actually a decent player. a euro who can defend, rebound and block shots. if his given the chance he can be a solid contributor.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:30 PM   #4832
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444trumpets View Post
i liked lamor with the heat back then with caron butler,wade tht was a sick squad till it got broken up
Started 0-7 that year and then 5-15. Went on a 17-4 run (I think all 17 were at home too) to end the season and got in the playoffs. Wade put Baron Davis over his knee and then in rd. 2 took a GREAT Pacers squad to I think 7 games. Great season -- in a way I was pissed at the Shaq trade but I knew we were selling our soul for the chip, and it came, so it is what it is.

I love the core right now of Wade, Beaz, Chalmers. Don't wanna see either of them leave.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 07-26-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 11:20 PM   #4833
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why would Morrison want to go to the Knicks? He's going to be better than Lee anyway. He's probably put more points up than Odom too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:52 AM   #4834
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Whoa Whoa

David Lee is a certified stud I mean he has weaknesses but he is close to All Star status. Morrison man he is UNPOROVEN in the NBA wow he has maybe one 30 point game on his resume or something...cmon now get off this good college players nuts.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:36 PM   #4835
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Started 0-7 that year and then 5-15. Went on a 17-4 run (I think all 17 were at home too) to end the season and got in the playoffs. Wade put Baron Davis over his knee and then in rd. 2 took a GREAT Pacers squad to I think 7 games. Great season -- in a way I was pissed at the Shaq trade but I knew we were selling our soul for the chip, and it came, so it is what it is.

I love the core right now of Wade, Beaz, Chalmers. Don't wanna see either of them leave.

yep then we end up winning the ship with lamor!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #4836
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

i think morrison will be coo this up coming season phil jackson was the one tht wanted him, Morrison is gonna be good with tht offence
Old 07-27-2009, 02:11 PM   #4837
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he is young, and having a coach like phil can help him big time

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:45 PM   #4838
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Morrison's offense is no problem. But will he be able to create on his own? Of course wide open he will be a threat. And what about his defense? Plus what's he missed..TWO SEASONS? I'm a Morrison fan but he's got to prove that he can stay healthy, play defense, and be a consistant scorer.

And LOL @ 444 yes you did win it but now he's bringin' it to the M I A him and Wade can talk about how cool it is to be World Champions
Old 07-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #4839
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Have we seriously been talking about Adam Morrison for the past 2 pages???

WHen he actually gets PT...than maybe we can do this.

Shannon Brown is better than him right now.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:36 PM   #4840
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think I will start an Adam Morrison thread so we can talk about him here and in that thread. He would be a starter on the Cavs.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #4841
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Okafur on the Hornets !!

Chandler to the Bobcats !!
Old 07-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #4842
check two
N.I.

A good move for the Hornets, but not for the Bobcats.

Quote:
Old 07-27-2009, 05:33 PM   #4843
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I think I will start an Adam Morrison thread so we can talk about him here and in that thread. He would be a starter on the Cavs.
shit, that white bitch wouldnt have even been able to outplay Sasha's retard ass
Old 07-28-2009, 03:22 PM   #4844
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the hornets traded chandler to the bobcats for okafor. imo the hornets got the better of the deal, because okafor is younger, and he gets to play with paul

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #4845
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

there the same age bro...they practically traded injuries