news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-21-2009, 10:43 AM   #4936
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

this is gonna be a good fuckin year right here
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #4937
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

lakers! awesome season indeed !
Old 10-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #4938
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
This the year?

sure, why not. LeBron is a man amongst boys out there and now we gots an enforcer down low and added some pieces.

Im tellin yuse, like i said last year, JJ Hickson is a beast. He's been tearin it up preseason.

Anyways it looks like ur Yanks are going to do it. i have to say i was wrong about CC...........................

............so far. We'll see how he handles the World Series.

But I want to see Phillies/Yankees.

Lee vs. Sabathia
Old 10-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #4939
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

shaq fitting in well with the cavs
Old 10-25-2009, 02:17 AM   #4940
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Isaiah Rider trying to come back to the NBA again? Right now he's playing in the ABA, and still doing the type of dunk that helped win him the dunk contest years back. lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:20 AM   #4941
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sorry to see you go, Bobby Jackson.

Old 10-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #4942
check two
N.I.

Forbes did a listing of the top 10 most overpayed players in the NBA:

1. Andrew Bynum
2. DeSagana Diop
3. Andrei Kirilenko
4. Erick Dampier
5. Jerome James
6. Zach Randolph
7. Andris Biedrins
8. Brian Cardinal
9. Andrew Bogut
10. Luol Deng

Old 10-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #4943
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

most are centers or PF's.

I still dont see how Jerome James ever got a big contract
Old 10-26-2009, 10:22 AM   #4944
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

lebron's defense is gonna be even fuckin nastier this year

hes gonna go fucking wild
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #4945
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hey toochski, how come the cavs had to come to pittsburgh last week and play the mavs? can't you guys support a basketball team up there either? maybe they'll move the cavs to pittsburgh when are new arena opens next year.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #4946
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

its called charity.

since you dont have a pro team we allow you to watch The King play limited minutes in an exhibition.

your welcome, by the way. It was the biggest deal in Pissburgh sports last week.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:44 AM   #4947
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Knicks Fan Checkin In To Say We Winning It All This Year. Na I'm Fuckin Around I Just Hope To Be Entertain Watchin Them See Some Improvement By The Younger Players And See Them Play As Hard As They Can And I'll Be Happy.

Really Havent Been Keepin Tabs That Much With The Yankees In The World Series And Dominating The News. Just Saw Today In The Newspaper The Knicks First Game Is Weds So I'll Have To Start Getting Pumped For That.

Still Pissed They Took That Scrub Jordan Hill I Hope I'm Wrong But He's Gonna Suck. A Lot Of Knicks Fans Love Gallarnari But I'm Not Sold On Him. Hopefully Wilson Chandler Can Start To Build Cofidence And Really Assert Himself.

Hopefully Eddy Curry Doesn't Lose Weight And Never Gets Into Good Shape Which I'm Sure I Dont Have To Worry About So I Dont Have To See Him This Year. Oh And Dont Forget To Watch Out For The Man The Myth The Legend Darko Milicic Bitches.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:02 AM   #4948
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
its called charity.

since you dont have a pro team we allow you to watch The King play limited minutes in an exhibition.

your welcome, by the way. It was the biggest deal in Pissburgh sports last week.

don't be so sure of yourself toochski. look at the "charity" games the buffalo bills have been playing in toronto. now the word on the street is that the bills are going to move there.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:23 AM   #4949
check two
N.I.

The Knicks need to get more solid veterans on their team.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:35 AM   #4950
check two
N.I.

So Griffin is hurt for about six weeks now, right before the start of the season? I have to agree, the Clippers do have a curse. lol