news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-27-2009, 11:35 AM   #4951
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So Griffin is hurt for about six weeks now, right before the start of the season? I have to agree, the Clippers do have a curse. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #4952
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Cavs lose at home. lol Didn't they only lose like one game there all last season? ha ha

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #4953
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:07 PM   #4954
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

cavs suck.

celtics are a bunch of black guys.

Last edited by check two; 10-28-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:29 PM   #4955
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

It doesn't look like Shaq is going to help them much...Just like I said. The pick and roll is going to kill the Cavs this year.

The Magic have a good chance of making it back to the finals this year. This team is DEEP.

Last edited by Rode Block; 10-28-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Rode Block is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:09 PM   #4956
check two
N.I.

Raptors guard Jose Calderon was honored at center court before the game for posting an NBA-record 98.1 free throw percentage last season, making 151 of 154. Calderon later missed his first two free throws..

lol

Quote:
Old 10-29-2009, 11:36 AM   #4957
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

damn how bout them cavs lol, lebron is over rated, yeah i said it, and shaq aint gonna do shit for that team.......... go nuggets
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:25 PM   #4958
the scarecrow
ADEPT

btw did anybody see the melo dunk?
Old 10-29-2009, 01:56 PM   #4959
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

King Krossover AKA Fuck Gays gets his honor last night.. well deserved... #33 and #10 DESERVE to be hanging from the rafters in Miami.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:59 PM   #4960
check two
N.I.

Yes, it was well deserved. I noticed his 'partner' was in the audience cheering him on.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2009, 02:38 PM   #4961
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by the scarecrow View Post
btw did anybody see the melo dunk?
Old 10-29-2009, 06:05 PM   #4962
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by the scarecrow View Post
damn how bout them cavs lol, lebron is over rated, yeah i said it, and shaq aint gonna do shit for that team.......... go nuggets
LeBron started the season with 38 the first game and a triple double the second.

Shaq has been fine. he's not the problem...the problem is...

Mo Williams blows cock, Delonte West needs to get his shit together and if the rumors are true and golden state was offering Stephen Jackson for Z, i dont see how they could pass that up.

But its still very early.

I can tell they need time...Parker and Shaq are both new additions to the starting lineup and Parker needs time...Shaq, it wont take more than another game or two.
He has been sending people to the floor hard, i love it.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:14 PM   #4963
check two
N.I.

Isn't Shaq going to slow down their style of offense though, like he did in Phoenix.

If they can stay healthy, I think the Celtics will be the team to beat in the East.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2009, 07:52 AM   #4964
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Iv been saying it for years, that until LeBron gets real talent around him, that the Cavs wont get a title. And its been proven true.

Kobe is the best player in the world, but had he not had the additions around him last year, the Lakers wouldent have won
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:40 AM   #4965
the scarecrow
ADEPT

^ lebron has talent around him they just choke in the playoffs