news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #4966
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Maybe LeBron needs the Olympic Team.. would that finally be enough help for "king james"????

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #4967
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Look at Wade without shaq, payton, walker.

Barely making the playoffs.

Garnett, Pierce and Allen all need eachother to win.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:50 PM   #4968
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

marion ballen!
Old 10-31-2009, 12:53 PM   #4969
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, the Lakers got their asses kicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:48 AM   #4970
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Old 11-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #4971
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Those foriegners are fucking crazy you know if that was Adam Morrison he'd be on the phone with an Exterminator.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #4972
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol Ginobili fucking crazy. very quick reflexes. i jus love how he jus kills it, picks it up takes it away and acts like nothing happened.

so far this season the most impressive teams have been Boston and Orlando. You got Boston with your crazy defense and Orlando even without Lewis seem to be the best offensive team in the league.

the Suns seem to have returned to their old days. Cant say much about Cleveland now, they looked like shit in their first 2 games, but then Mo Williams picked it up. for now i dnt think Shaq makes any difference.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #4973
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Shaq has made a difference in my opinion. People seem to expect him to be an all star, but thats not what he's needed to do.

He definitely is a different kind of low post presence we haven't really had since Brad Daugherty.

Once Shaq, Parker and Moon get settled into their roles and Leon Powe and Delonte West are back, the Cavs are going to be tough to beat in my opinion.

Gibson has played very well so far.

and im tellin you, Delonte West is very important to this team. My thread about him being one of the most underrated players in the league is true.
Hopefully they got his meds right.

Celtics....well, we will see how they hold up but the additions they have made have been good ones. they still lack guard depth tho
Old 11-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #4974
check two
N.I.

I heard the Cavs might be picking up Michael Olowokandi.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2009, 12:52 PM   #4975
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

what about the nuggets? melo is leading the league in scoring right now, don't overlook them. and west is very important to the cavs he has a very nice 3-ball and can score high numbers when hes hot
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:25 PM   #4976
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the nuggets are balling, Melo is going crazy and Billups is Billups. they have a good chance to make 3rd in the west. The Mavs have looked good also, Marion playing like he should for them so far.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #4977
Dopium486

Dopium486 grasshopper

West looked real good on his 1st game back. Cavs beat two not very good teams in a row so im gonna reserve judgement until after they play the wizards tuesday.
Dopium486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #4978
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Made 'em jump like rod strickland !!!!!

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:52 PM   #4979
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I heard the Cavs might be picking up Michael Olowokandi.
nah, i doubt that. Brown is having a hard enough time finding minutes for JJ Hickson, who id rather see play than Olowokandi.

They really need a backup PG, and I heard they were looking at Antonio Daniels.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #4980
check two
N.I.

Is this supposed to be a Rod Strickland appreciation thread?

Quote: