news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-08-2009, 09:54 PM   #5011
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't see how they aren't any crappy teams in the NBA that couldn't use his offensive production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:00 PM   #5012
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

I think alot of teams can use him as a spark off the bench, but Iverson refuses to do that. He wants to start and I can't think of any team that would start him right away. Philly might do it, but even that's questionable.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:07 PM   #5013
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So for example, if Iverson was on a team such as the Knicks, you think he should be the backup point guard? lol He should be starting on the Grizzlies.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:17 AM   #5014
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
So for example, if Iverson was on a team such as the Knicks, you think he should be the backup point guard? lol He should be starting on the Grizzlies.
No, I don't think he should be, but he WILL be. D'antoni would never start AI because he won't fit their system.

I think he should be starting over Conley, but Hollins obviously doesn't think so. And I can kinda see why. Conley is the only player in the Grizzlies starting line up who looks to pass instead of shoot. I think it's fucked up that the Grizzlies signed him telling him they were serious about winning and then sitting him on the bench so they can develop their young talent. I can see why AI is frustrated but unless he's willing to take the role of a 6th man no team is going to sign him.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #5015
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A.I need to understand his time as a starter (on a good team) has come and gone.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #5016
check two
N.I.

It sounds like Iverson could still be a starter on a bunch of teams, if he would just learn to become more of a team player.

Quote:
Old 11-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #5017
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Iverson is a selfish piece of shit.

He is all about himself and the proof is in the pudding.

never liked him
Old 11-09-2009, 06:13 PM   #5018
check two
N.I.

lol

**Jeremy Tyler

On Sunday, the New York Times's Pete Thamel filed a dispatch from Haifa, Israel. Why was a college sports reporter filing from Haifa? Thamel was checking in on Jeremy Tyler, the 18-year-old uber-prospect who, in the wake of Brandon Jennings's now-viewed-as-successful European experiment, decided to forgo his senior year of high school and play overseas for Maccabi Haifa.

Thamel reports that Tyler's decision is at this point -- which, to be fair, is very early in the process -- not only regrettable but disastrous. Tyler is clearly immature and distracted by the potential of NBA riches, which he apparently considers a sure thing. His coaches and teammates do not like him. He is struggling to see minutes on the court. And if things keep getting worse, Tyler's NBA draft status is likely to keep falling. These early returns are not promising. A key graph:

His coach calls him lazy and out of shape. The team captain says he is soft. His teammates say he needs to learn to shut up and show up on time. He has no friends on the team. In extensive interviews with Tyler, his teammates, coaches, his father and advisers, the consensus is that he is so nave and immature that he has no idea how nave and immature he is. So enamored with his vast potential, Tyler has not developed the work ethic necessary to tap it.

Quote:
Old 11-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #5019
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well thats the main problem with NBA prospects going to Europe. In Europe the coaches will be all over you if you dont do as your told. Its easy to think that any American can make it in Europe. the truth is its far tougher than most players think, these high school players trying to make it in Europe will suffer badly. they may learn a few things like Jennings has, but even that has been shocking considering Jennings sucked in Europe.

the same can be said about Europe being the logical choice for Iverson to go, only one Euro team will take him and i doubt they will go through the trouble to do so. players who cause discontent in teams like Iverson are let go quickly in Europe, and the fans wont appreciate it either, and fan reaction in Europe can easily make a team get rid of a player.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:02 AM   #5020
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Can ya feel the Heat down in ya sooooul!!
Old 11-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #5021
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

jr smith is back in the line up 4 the nugs tonight
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #5022
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
well thats the main problem with NBA prospects going to Europe. In Europe the coaches will be all over you if you dont do as your told. Its easy to think that any American can make it in Europe. the truth is its far tougher than most players think, these high school players trying to make it in Europe will suffer badly. they may learn a few things like Jennings has, but even that has been shocking considering Jennings sucked in Europe.

the same can be said about Europe being the logical choice for Iverson to go, only one Euro team will take him and i doubt they will go through the trouble to do so. players who cause discontent in teams like Iverson are let go quickly in Europe, and the fans wont appreciate it either, and fan reaction in Europe can easily make a team get rid of a player.
for some reason, American basketball people refuse to reallly criticize Iverson. He gets a huge free pass.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:00 PM   #5023
check two
N.I.

McGrady is coming back to the Rockets next week.

Quote:
Old 11-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #5024
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

so they should start to play worse
Old 11-11-2009, 01:43 AM   #5025
check two
N.I.

How did Chris Kaman not make the all star ballot? lol He's the highest scoring center in the league right now. About 22 points a game and over 9 rebounds a game.

Quote: