news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-11-2009, 06:00 AM   #5026
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

cuz he's white
Old 11-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #5027
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Hornets fired Byron Scott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #5028
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I was noticing Kaman the other night in the Scoring Leaders. I started to wonder if he's always been that good. He definitely deserves a spot on the ballot this season. Gotta agree with Dooch on his imput.

Big game tonight going down in the MiA. Cleaveland is expected to eventually get it together and they'll be thought of as the second best in the East no matter what... but right now the 2nd best team in the East ARE the Miaaaaamiiii HEeeeaaaaaatttt!!
Old 11-12-2009, 02:16 PM   #5029
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

steve nash still the dirtiest pg in the league.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:53 PM   #5030
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

god the magic really fucked up not keeping turkeyglue
Old 11-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #5031
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rarshad's still suspended. ill wait till hes back until i pass judgment.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #5032
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea his skinny ass wont do that shit again without the roids
Old 11-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #5033
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its wrong to pass judgement on this Magic team at the moment. They have done really well early in the season, not only Lewis but Vince has also missed a couple games to. once they get their full roster out they will be pumping on all cylinders.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #5034
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

lol..what a surprise, Vince misses some games.

They were doomed once they got Carter.

They aint winnin shit....its Boston and Cleveland in the East
Old 11-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #5035
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't know if the Cavs are going to be able to handle the Bucks in that division.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #5036
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol the Bucks. Its a real surprise to see Jennings play soo well, he was really really shit in Europe.

the East is still a 3 team race, Orlando should not be written off, i mean they were seen as the 'soft' team last year and they made the finals. they are better this year, jus cause they lost to Cleveland in one game dont mean they aint equipped to beat the Cavs in the playoffs.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #5037
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

there not...trust me.

Orlando was good because Turk teamed with Lewis caused so many problems...i mean that was THE main reason they were so effective.

you dont lose that an get better. VC is just an on paper good move. He will have his moments in the regular season here and there, but he will be irrelevent in the playoffs
Old 11-12-2009, 10:15 PM   #5038
check two
N.I.

Lebron said so himself that he's scared of the Bucks right now.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #5039
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Lebron said he's scared of the Bucks? Why? They suck hahahahahahaha. Michael Redd is injured already and he's gonna be out for a few weeks. I watched the Cavs against Orlando and against Miami and i was impressed with their victories. JJ Hickson should start from now on after seeing his good performance last night. I hope he can play consistently like that. LOL@Dwayne Wade dunking on Anderson Varaejo hahahahahahahahaha. That was a serious facial LOL. I'm glad he dunked on him because i can't stand Anderson with his flopping ass LOL. Who won the Suns and Lakers game last night? Hawks and Celtics are on tonight and the Lakers play somebody after that game which will be televised. I can't believe Denver lost to Milwaukee LOL. I agree with NickyTooch about Vince Carter. I don't think he's gonna do much in the playoffs this season but hopefully he can prove me wrong. LOL@Orlando getting blown out by Oklahoma hahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:21 PM   #5040
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Yeah i saw the Hornets fired Byron. I don't think he's the problem. I think the problem is the players. Chris Paul and David West are the only good players on the team. How do you expect to win with only 2 good players? LOL. No coach is gonna win when you don't have a lot of good players. Then again the Bulls won several championships and Michael and Scottie were their only good players LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote