news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-13-2009, 01:22 PM   #5041
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

BITCH! Why my boy stay walkin over niggas? LOL

Close game throughout, Miami really stuck with Cleaveland. Too many stupid 3 attempts at the end. First game of the season, we actually snuck down like 5 rows behind the TNT niggas.

LOL @ Reggie Miller he was jokin' with the crowd steady during timeouts and shit. Before the game he was having a 3 point contest with Wade and then went down to the Cavs side to fuck with LBJ. Pretty cool.

LOL @ Pippen and MJ sitting in completely different areas. It seems like whenever MJ is at a Miami game, Pippen is ALWAYS there and they're always mad fuckin seperated, almost like it's done on purpose..Ron Siekaly was a few rows down from us. He looked FUCKED UP.. and had some fine Cuban girl with him that kept catching my eye as I tried watching the game.

Night wasn't all bad as we got to throw trash at the fake fans who left early because the Cavs got that really really late in the game comfortable lead. Miami started jacking up some 3s at the end that didn't make sense to me.

Early, but for a team like Miami we need'a get all the wins we can so come later, we ain't gotta fight and scrap. So I'm still happy with our record.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:29 PM   #5042
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@you showing the Dwayne dunk over Anderson hahahahahahahaha. He made Anderson fall down LOL. Scottie was at the game? I did see Michael but i didn't see him. Rony Seikaly was there also? He was a good center for Miami back in the day. I'm surprised to see Jermaine O Neal playing well so far. Dwayne still needs some help. Michael Beasley and Jermaine isn't gonna be enough for him to get back to the finals. Quentin Richardson is decent but he's inconsistent and Miami's bench is weak.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #5043
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

True dat.

Old 11-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #5044
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i liked how andy was fuckin with Wade after that tho.

reggie miller is THEE WORST

Miami just aint on our level.

This happens every time we play the Heat....

Wade and LeBron go at it, we build a nice lead, Wade gets hot in the 4th until about 2 minutes, then he start missing shots cuz he's trying to do everything, while LeBron just stays attacking the basket and distributing.

Dirty I told you about my boy JJ Hickson
Old 11-14-2009, 12:13 AM   #5045
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this Denver-LA game is pretty awesome so far..

Carmelo looks like a totally different player this year.. he just alot more polished and well-rounded and, i guess, MATURE...i never liked him but he's been playin scary good early on this year and Denver looks pretty damn strong..

SO many fuckin good teams this year, gonna be an awesome season (altho both NY teams absolutely suck)
Old 11-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #5046
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^ ha ha I was just about to say that the Knicks and Nets can battle it out for worst team in the East and possibly the whole NBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:07 PM   #5047
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Did ya'll see Ty Lawson's dunk on Mbenga last night? Hahahahahahahaha. Serious facial. I didn't know Ty could dunk. Rafer Alston's triple double last night was impressive. He had 17 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists. I knew the Magic should've kept him. Fuck that scrub point guard Anthony Johnson LOL. Jason Williams isn't better than Rafer either. LOL@Knicks.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:56 PM   #5048
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Thunder beat the Spurs tonight.....in San Antonio

wow

and the Hawks are lookin pretty godDAMN good..
Old 11-15-2009, 02:13 AM   #5049
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Brandon Jennings had 55 points tonight for the Bucks. Doesn't he have that high top fade anymore?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #5050
the silencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Brandon Jennings had 55 points tonight for the Bucks. Doesn't he have that high top fade anymore?
i think he's rockin a mohawk..

and yeah he had a crazy game...with him and Michael Redd (both lefty sharpshooters) the Bucks might actually do something this year.....they're lookin pretty good so far
Old 11-15-2009, 03:13 PM   #5051
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
i think he's rockin a mohawk..

and yeah he had a crazy game...with him and Michael Redd (both lefty sharpshooters) the Bucks might actually do something this year.....they're lookin pretty good so far
They still need more pieces, but the way the East is every year, that 5-8 spot in the playoffs is always a toss-up
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #5052
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

D Wade getting no love of course. Hitting that game winner last night with .1 left on the clock. Big matchup coming up this week with The Heat going in to ATL I think on Thursday. Not going to sleep on Oklahoma on Tuesday. One of my favorite teams in the NBA to watch other than Miami. Definitly wanna make plans to hit that one up.

Old 11-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #5053
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Did ya'll see Ty Lawson's dunk on Mbenga last night? Hahahahahahahaha. Serious facial. I didn't know Ty could dunk. Rafer Alston's triple double last night was impressive. He had 17 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists. I knew the Magic should've kept him. Fuck that scrub point guard Anthony Johnson LOL. Jason Williams isn't better than Rafer either. LOL@Knicks.
Ty Lawson's dunk was fuckin SICK.

Big ups to B Jennings too. 55 for a rook, good shit.

Old 11-16-2009, 03:17 AM   #5054
netscape check two
N.I.

Good to see Earl Boykins back in the NBA:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-16-2009, 08:03 PM   #5055
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Grizzlies officially get rid of Iverson.

Jennings 55 points was amazing, i watched that game, i mean its all good watching the Warriors play the way they play but for real Maggette at centre?? the defense was awful. Jennings jus flew by them all the time. Being benched in Europe must have taught him something.