news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-22-2009, 03:01 AM   #5071
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's sad..

i thought they had the chance to put together a nice team with Devin Harris, Vince Carter, and Brooks Lopez but they have been absolutely pathetic...

and VC was tearin shit up in Boston the other night
Old 11-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #5072
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and now Vince is having an awesome game against the Raptors, drillin fadeaways..
Old 11-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #5073
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

How is it that Sebastian Telfair's scrub ass can stay in the NBA and Stephon Marbury is outta the league when Stephon is better than him? Sebastian is with the Clippers now LOL. What team ya'll think will pick up Iverson? LOL. The Knicks are interested in him but i know he's not going there LOL. The Wizards are pathetic. They play no defense whatsoever and that's sad because they got a lot of good players. They got blown out last night by the Spurs 106-84. Caron Butler only had 8 points and Antwan Jamison only had 15 points. Flip Saunders isn't playing Nick Young that much and that sucks because he's pretty good. Lebron still needs some help. He scored the majority of Cleveland's points last night and the bench still sucks. Anthony Parker and Jamario Moon suck. How is Milwaukee leading the division Cleveland is in? LOL. That can't be possible LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:15 AM   #5074
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #5075
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

^that was sick
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:46 PM   #5076
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

not sure if you know what king of fighters is but this shit is funny

http://www.japanator.com/card-game-r...ly-12352.phtml

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #5077
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^King of Nerds

LOL @ The Knicks took Boston to OT..

Heat been fuckin' SLACKING lately. And let a Chris Paul-ess N.O. almost beat them last night. Okafur looked like shit or atleast from what I saw, didn't catch the entire game. Thought he'd be beasting for them. Hornets should get it together when Paul gets back, we'll see how that team turns out.

Who saw Joel Anthony's dunk the other night on Amir Johnson? fuckin SICK

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:49 PM   #5078
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
^^King of Nerds

LOL @ The Knicks took Boston to OT..

]
It's All Eddy Curry There 2-1 Since Hes Come Back And Took Boston To OT And Lost On A Last Second Shot By Garnett.

Naa Not Really The Pacers And Nets Helped I Actually Was Feeling Nervous For The Nets Game I Didnt Want The Knicks To Be The Team To Lose To Them But I Was Cofident They Would Win.

I Was Switching Back And Forth With The Giants When It Got Into The 4th Quater I Was Hoping They Would Win Because I Fuckin Hate The Celtics There A Bunch Of Bitches On That Team Not Only Do I Hate Them Cause There The Celtics I Truley Dislike There Players Besides Ray Allen But When It Went To OT I Knew It Was Unlikley The Knicks Would Pull It Out.

I Was Hoping The Knicks Would Pick Up AI Just For The Fact That It Would Be Entertaining To Watch Him Try And Ball Hog And Light It Up Because Watching The Knicks This Year Has Been Very Boring. In Years Past They Sucked But There Games Were Entertaining This Year Not So Much.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #5079
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
Whatever happened with that gay sexual harassment lawsuit against Eddy Curry? lol

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:47 PM   #5080
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Is Channing Frye or whatever still going nuts from the 3 point line?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:20 AM   #5081
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

R.I.P. to Wizards owner, Abe Pollin:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Quote:
Old 11-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #5082
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so iverson played 14 seasons..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:20 AM   #5083
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Fuck Iverson's selfish ass. That's why no contending teams will pick him up. He's only concerned about shooting the ball as much as he wants and that's why nobody wants him. If he were to change his attitude and stop being selfish, a contending team would pick him up but he isn't gonna change. Did ya'll know Daniel Gibson of Cleveland Cavs and r&b singer Keyshia Cole are dating? I heard he gave her a engagement ring. He's a lucky guy because she's smoking hot. Her mother and sister are ghetto and ugly LOL. How did Keyshia get so fine?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:04 PM   #5084
check two
N.I.

Iverson will be back in the NBA for sure. I think it's good that he didn't go to the Knicks though, cause their team is worse than the Grizzlies. I know Iverson is selfish and all, but he should not have been a backup on the Grizzlies. Come on now. lol

Do you think the Suns will still be one of the top teams in the West as the season goes on?

Quote:
Old 11-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #5085
check two
N.I.

It looks like Iverson is coming back to the Sixers.

Quote: