news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #5281
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
I used to love T Mac, and I loved his shooting style. Recently he's been drifting though I havent paid much attention to him.

T Mac and Carter though are different because for a couple years T Mac really was one of the very best players in the league, VC never got that high. T Mac always over performed in average teams though, which is why he's never won anything.

Unless Lebron gets out of Cleveland, he could yet go the way of T Mac lol. I mean, in the early 2000's T Mac had Lebron stats, but he never found himself on a great team, and eventually, he burned out.
Really T-Mac Was Never On Carters Level At There Peaks He Had Good Teams And Never Got Out Of The First Round What Other "One Of The Best Players" Can Say That None. I Look At Gilbert Arenas And Mcgrady The Same Yeah They'll Score But At The Expense Of There Teams Play All Around.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:28 PM   #5282
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nickys the kind of basketball fan that only talks shop online, go to a sports bar and tell a nigga anderson varaejo is defensive player of the year material!!!!! but youre a basketball wiz!!!!!!!!

kendrick perkins can take dwight howard out of a game, can andy!?!?!?!?!?

hes hustle off the bench, he has a special place in your heart cuz he showers with lebron and has lots of hair!!!!!

+/- ratio is for stat queens, i dont need a +/- ratio to recognize what a player brings to the floor, thats for house niggas that dont ball!!!!!! if you can score, d up, and hustle, i dont give a fuck what your +/- is!!!!!!!

i wish you took your life as serious as your dickriding of lebron, you were literally logged on talking about son all weekend!!!!! you think about lebron, more than lebron thinks about lebron!!!!! his wiz doesnt sweat the nigga like you do, youre a homo!!!!!

groupie ass nigga, i have a hard time believeing you were riding out like this for the cavs when ricky davis was the man in town!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:39 PM   #5283
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Really T-Mac Was Never On Carters Level At There Peaks He Had Good Teams And Never Got Out Of The First Round What Other "One Of The Best Players" Can Say That None. I Look At Gilbert Arenas And Mcgrady The Same Yeah They'll Score But At The Expense Of There Teams Play All Around.

YUP.....they put up big numbers at their teams expense. I'd almost put Iverson into this category too, but he was at least clutch and could carry a team for a minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
nickys the kind of basketball fan that only talks shop online, go to a sports bar and tell a nigga anderson varaejo is defensive player of the year material!!!!! but youre a basketball wiz!!!!!!!!

kendrick perkins can take dwight howard out of a game, can andy!?!?!?!?!?

hes hustle off the bench, he has a special place in your heart cuz he showers with lebron and has lots of hair!!!!!

+/- ratio is for stat queens, i dont need a +/- ratio to recognize what a player brings to the floor, thats for house niggas that dont ball!!!!!! if you can score, d up, and hustle, i dont give a fuck what your +/- is!!!!!!!

i wish you took your life as serious as your dickriding of lebron, you were literally logged on talking about son all weekend!!!!! you think about lebron, more than lebron thinks about lebron!!!!! his wiz doesnt sweat the nigga like you do, youre a homo!!!!!

groupie ass nigga, i have a hard time believeing you were riding out like this for the cavs when ricky davis was the man in town!!!!!!!

LOL ur whining about how Varajao is having a very good year and I acknowledge this FACT, then you want to turn around a brag about KENDRICK PERKINS...

lol...KENDRICK PERKINS??

Listen, arguing with you is a waste of time.

I'm a lifelong Cleveland sports fan.....Browns, Cavs, Indians, Buckeyes....thats it. I mean, how is that so hard to understand??

you are just .....weird...or jealous....i dont kno...but ...yea
Old 01-26-2010, 02:54 PM   #5284
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

perkins was able to put the clamps on dwight howard in the playoffs last year...

dwight straight up shit on the cavs interior d..... remember!??!?!!

kendrick perkins is a real defnesive player of the year candidate, he actually starts dickhead!!!!!! hes got a ring for his efforts nigga, anyone outside of cle would take perk over andy without question!!!!!!

go to a sports bar and say varaejo is a defensive player or the year and 6th man of the year candidate... even in cleveland, a nigga will tell you to shut the fuck up!!!!!!

youre a house nigga nicky, you spend entire saturdays and sundays glued to the computer morning till night attacking anyone that has a differing opinion on the cavs!!!!!!

eat a dick nicky you lifeless pizza boy, youll have plenty of time to slurp andy when lebrons outta town!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 02:57 PM   #5285
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

your a celtic dickrider i see.

Nonetheless the Magic beat the Celts last year too.

damn did Andy steal your girl with his curly hair or something???

u got some issues
Old 01-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #5286
angry!
Banned

hahaha thats your response!??!?!?! cant face the real issues at hand can you!??!!??!

celts didnt have KGs help defense, and perk still kept dwight in check the entire series!!!!!!!

dwight took a big runny shit on the cleveland front court!!!!!!

mike brown would tell you to shut the fuck up if he heard you gassin andy as a defensive player of the year!!!!!!!!!

hes not a shutdown defender, he cant hold stronger 4's or 5's, and hes not a great shotblocker....

so tell me nicky... how in the fuck is he a defensive player of the year candidate!?!?!?

oh yeah, because you ride dick and eat clevelands shit with smile!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:16 PM   #5287
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

hahahaha...i dont kno what to say to that.

Andy is the best 6th big man in the NBA this year.

FACT.

Perkins is a fat slob who just sat there cuz Dwight has no offensive game.

It wasnt Howard himself that hurt us, it was Petrus making every shot, and Lewis and Turkoglu creating matchup problems.

So you're wrong again.

And somehow you you have Perskins black dick buried up your yellow asshole.

ANDY VARAJAO...defensive player of the year, possible MVP candidate.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:27 PM   #5288
angry!
Banned

hahhaha whatever man, youre a pop tart, you cant have a debate without caving in to your inner bitch and shutting down!!!!!

even if the cavs do win a championship this year, youre still gonna be the same lifeless faggot spending entire 24 hour blocks on your PC!!!!!!!

i guess riding the cavs dick is all you got at the end of the day!!!!!!!

perkins is a goon, last of a dying breed, he can actually put fear in a big man and play strong....

dwight howard isnt sweating anderson fuckin varejo, hes gonna flush it on his head and keep it movin!!!!!!

i hope youre not any older than 13, its sad to think a grown man could be riding dick like this!!!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:33 PM   #5289
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

how bout you get off my dick for like two seconds???

and stop using exclamation points and somewath funny but out of place insults.

You're obviouslly jealous of the Cavs success and of LeBronand of Andy's defensive prowess.
You obviously WISH you could be an authentic Cavs fan.

YOu can be a fan...i will allow that, BUT you have to present yourself at the Q, put your head between your legs and kiss your own arse.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #5290
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

lebron pussed out of the dunk competition imo, he's more of a power dunker than to do a show dunk. Melo finally got the starting role for the west in the all star game, nuggets are real hot this year
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:18 PM   #5291
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LeBron would win on rep alone, but i bet he'd put on a great show, cuz it aint like he lacks any kind of skill to be able to pull off certain dunks.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:25 PM   #5292
angry!
Banned

i think lebron is the most dangerous player the NBA has ever seen in open court, his speed and power is second to none!!!!!

that being said, hes not a real flashy dunker!!!!!!! he reminds me of nique with the power flush!!!!!!

i havent ever seen lebron do a 360 dunk in game, niggas like J rich can still freak 360 windmills!!!!!!

i dont think bron would fare well in a dunk contest, and i think he realizes that!!!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:36 PM   #5293
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LeBron has done all sorts of dunks in games he just doesnt do them often.

J Rich tried that 360 shit on Bron and he stuffed his ass and sent him a row deep....a couple times.

LeBron signature dunk is beastly.....the soaring eagle, whatever u wanna call it, the Akron Hammer...

shit is a Mans Dunk
Old 01-27-2010, 09:38 AM   #5294
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Angry dissing NickyTooch hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm loving the two of you arguing LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:20 PM   #5295
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm tired of hearing all this Lebron discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote