news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #5341
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

now you're just trying way too hard.

I remember when the Cavs knocked the Celtics outta the playoffs back in 92. Went to 7 games.

It was birds last game.. We killed them too in game 7 if i recall correctly.

I'll let you become a LeBron fan, but only if you eat my dirty toilet paper
Old 01-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #5342
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how old are you nigga?!?!?! ive never seen an adult slurp a player like this, and i know bitches that fuck NBA niggas in AC and vegas!!!!!!

^^^^ repeated for effect!!!!!!!!

log off later and go to a sports bar anywhere in the country and mark out like this, and youre getting duffed for being an annoying fanatic!!!!!!!

these bitches im talkin about stalk bench niggas at hotels around the US, and theyd call YOU a dickrider!!!!!!!

lebron loves cleveland, he never wants to leave.... yeeeaaaa and hes competing in the dunk contest this year!!!!!

its bullshit, ill call it since youre scared too, danny ferry should have a fun time building around the great anderson vareajo!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:03 PM   #5343
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i smell fear
Old 01-30-2010, 08:39 PM   #5344
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL @ Dooch. Wade gave the ball to LeBron with a weak behind the back pass. How the fuck you consider that pickin' pockets? Wade straight blocked LeBron's pussy ass turn around on him in the post right before that. Ya'll niggas are straight stupid if you don't think Wade is in the LeBron, Kobe tier.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:44 PM   #5345
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

He's really not tho.....nobody is in LeBron's league. Nobody does everything he does.

LeBron read the behind the back and stole it. I kno ur a Wade fan, but LeBron made the play went down got fouled...MADE BOTH OF HIS FREE THROWS (which Wade couldnt) and the Cavs won. And Wade couldnt make the final shot and only scored 2 points in the second half.

He is a great player but nobody in their right mind would take Wade over LeBron. You wouldnt do it.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:44 PM   #5346
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

They need'a start a 1 on 1 Tournament for the All Star game. Read an article and somebody mentioned it.. that'd be sick.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #5347
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
He's really not tho.....nobody is in LeBron's league. Nobody does everything he does.

LeBron read the behind the back and stole it. I kno ur a Wade fan, but LeBron made the play went down got fouled...MADE BOTH OF HIS FREE THROWS (which Wade couldnt) and the Cavs won. And Wade couldnt make the final shot and only scored 2 points in the second half.

He is a great player but nobody in their right mind would take Wade over LeBron. You wouldnt do it.
Yeah, yeah... so is this the year, Dooch?
Old 01-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #5348
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Or does LeBron need a few more All Stars to help him get that 'chip finally.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #5349
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Its as good a year as any
Old 01-30-2010, 09:22 PM   #5350
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

For another letdown. The Cleaveland way.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #5351
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well, you wont see me jumpin ship and rooting for the favorite any time soon. I stick by my boys
Old 01-30-2010, 09:44 PM   #5352
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

It's admirable of you sticking through all these loser teams Dooch, it really is.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #5353
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Fuckin' Jennings..
Old 01-30-2010, 09:57 PM   #5354
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

struggling with the Bucks i see.....haha....

even when LeBron didnt have a great team he still took his boys to the Finals.

Wade is not in that class....
Old 01-30-2010, 10:13 PM   #5355
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah, we all remember

And Wade's a fucking NBA Finals MVP.

LeBron ain't in THAT class, homeboy