news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-30-2010, 10:16 PM   #5356
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

please....that was Shaq daddy antoine walker patyon...etc....

Wade was a one year wonder....LeBron's league MVP, soon to be Finals MVP...

unmatched really in the league right now.

Wade can't touch him......

about all he can say is he's got a ring cuz his overall game fails in every aspect compared to the King.

this is known fact
Old 01-30-2010, 10:18 PM   #5357
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
now you're just trying way too hard.

I remember when the Cavs knocked the Celtics outta the playoffs back in 92. Went to 7 games.

It was birds last game.. We killed them too in game 7 if i recall correctly.

I'll let you become a LeBron fan, but only if you eat my dirty toilet paper

Do you remember 2 years ago when the celtics beat the cavs in game 7 and then went on to win a national championship?

I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #5358
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i do remember that.

Lebron himself took the Celtics to 7 games, cuz u kno, we got no one else.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #5359

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like Lebron, but i dont know that he's really hungry for it yet.

I also think that he should post up WAY more than he does now. That kind of pisses me off.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2010, 10:32 PM   #5360
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

people who say LeBron aint hungry dont watch him play every game.

that boy wants to win.

I dont get where that comes from.

I guess when your'e the best people will always try to question you out of jealousy.

I kno i did it to Jordan
Old 01-30-2010, 10:33 PM   #5361
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

He tried to post up against D-Wade the other night.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #5362
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i think he can post up but he is more dangerous when he attacks the basket.

he might be defensive player of the year
Old 01-30-2010, 10:38 PM   #5363
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Dwight Howard ain't hungry either. Dwight should have got his 'chip last year. He ate teams en route to getting punked by LA. Dwight should've been comanding triple and double teams and kickin' it out but Orlando got down so much they didn't even care about Dwight. Because Dwight is busy laughing it up at the Free Throw line and doing gay shit instead of getting in the game. I see these things too, Danimal. It's a legit observation. LeBron has been used to being handed things since he was in Middle School. He dominated the garbage in Ohio so much, now he can't get used to doing it in crunchtime. We'll see, we'll see.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:39 PM   #5364

Quote:
people who say LeBron aint hungry dont watch him play every game.

that boy wants to win.

I dont get where that comes from.

I guess when your'e the best people will always try to question you out of jealousy.

I kno i did it to Jordan
I've watched him play a shitload this year. I get my money's worth from league pass.

I'm not saying he's not butsing his ass or that he doesn't want it.

BUt he doesn't have that killer instinct like jordan/bird/that faggot kobe/isaiah thomas.

He doesn't like to lose, but he doesn't hate it yet.

BUt he's still young. he's too friendly

I think he's the best player in the league, but he can stil improve, physically and mentally.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2010, 10:41 PM   #5365

Quote:
i think he can post up but he is more dangerous when he attacks the basket.

he might be defensive player of the year
That's ridiculous.

You can attack the basket from the post, Tooch.

He doesn't LIKE to post up. But he is bigger and stronger and faster and quicker than everyone who ever guards him. THere is no way anybody in the league should be able to stop him in the post.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #5366
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

LeBron's a Kentucky fan now? Talk about liking the favorite.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:45 PM   #5367

As A UK fan, I love it. That's good for recruiting.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #5368
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it takes parts to win a team, wades got a ring, lebron doesnt!!!!!!!!

that being said, ive never seen kobe lead a 15 win team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kobe had kwame brown, luke walton, and smush parker, in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:50 PM   #5369
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIRITdANIMAL View Post
That's ridiculous.

You can attack the basket from the post, Tooch.

He doesn't LIKE to post up. But he is bigger and stronger and faster and quicker than everyone who ever guards him. THere is no way anybody in the league should be able to stop him in the post.
I think the older he gets, the more he will develope a post game. Right now, he can attack the basket at will. Literally whenever he wants to make a layup he can. Never seen anything like that before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Dwight Howard ain't hungry either. Dwight should have got his 'chip last year. He ate teams en route to getting punked by LA. Dwight should've been comanding triple and double teams and kickin' it out but Orlando got down so much they didn't even care about Dwight. Because Dwight is busy laughing it up at the Free Throw line and doing gay shit instead of getting in the game. I see these things too, Danimal. It's a legit observation. LeBron has been used to being handed things since he was in Middle School. He dominated the garbage in Ohio so much, now he can't get used to doing it in crunchtime. We'll see, we'll see.

I really think Dwight Howard got too much credit for Orlandos success last year. He was a big part but Turkoglu was amazing and so was Rashard Steroid Lewis. Dwight hungry, he just is awful offensively unless he is dunking the ball.

LeBron has been making crunch shots......like i said, people will try to discredit him all they can.
He has been making huge shots in the playoffs for years now.

U rode the wrong horse....thats ur loss...being a front runner with options like yourself, you should have known better...yea Wade got out the gate quick but that boy is already fading plus he's 4 years older
Old 01-30-2010, 10:51 PM   #5370
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm about ready to start a separate thread just for Lebron conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote