news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-05-2010, 12:21 PM   #5431
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I told that boy dirty to watch out for JJ Hickson...

He didnt want to listen, and now DWade gets punked again.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #5432
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

did anyone see the derrick rose alley-oop dunk!!! holy shit he threw that down hard
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #5433
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Utah is beasting in the west right now. they were overlooked before but it seems like Boozer actually wants to play.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #5434
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why wouldn't Lebron and Dwight Howard know who Larry Bird is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:58 AM   #5435
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

why would dwight howard be in a horse commerical. He cant make a free throw
Old 02-09-2010, 02:44 PM   #5436
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the horse thing in last years all star was crap. it jus turnt into who can shoot from the furthest distance. nothing creative.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:50 PM   #5437
Sativahhh
رضيت بالله ربّاً وبلإسلام

Sativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkey

voston will win thwe ring
Sativahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #5438
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Boston is the uneducated persons choice.

They are too old to go thru the Cavs, Magic and or Hawks, and then the Finals.

They wont win it.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #5439
Sativahhh
رضيت بالله ربّاً وبلإسلام

Sativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkey

hawks hahahahha i don't think that shit boston win the eastern finals and beat lakers in the final
Sativahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #5440
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Boston is the uneducated persons choice.

Bullshit. TOoch, you are a total homer. I am too, but at least I acknowledge reality.

Im not saying Boston will win, but quit talking out your ass. "uneducated" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:55 PM   #5441
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

i agree w tooch, boston is to old to make it through the teams mentioned
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:07 PM   #5442

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Every single team in the east has serious question marks, and Boston IS old. But to say they "can't" do it is just as stupid as saying they definitely will.

They have flaws, but you still haven't seen them together, healthy, and on the same page in months.

Quote:
Old 02-09-2010, 11:36 PM   #5443
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIRITdANIMAL View Post
Every single team in the east has serious question marks, and Boston IS old. But to say they "can't" do it is just as stupid as saying they definitely will.

They have flaws, but you still haven't seen them together, healthy, and on the same page in months.

who is to say you will see them together, healthy, and on the same page again, ever?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:44 AM   #5444
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

im not saying Boston cant win a series or two, but I don't see them winning four and a championship.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #5445

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
who is to say you will see them together, healthy, and on the same page again, ever?
I'm not saying I will. But it certainly isn't impossible. THe same core was together 2 years ago. I still think it all hinges on KG's knee AS WELL as developing a hunger and cohesion. Hunger and Cohesion are internal issues that I hope will be corrected.

I don't think KG's knee will ever be the same, but I still think he can be a lot more effective than he is now, and certainly a leader.

Again, I don't know what's going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
im not saying Boston cant win a series or two, but I don't see them winning four and a championship.
I really don't either. I'm just saying that to say they don't have a chance isn't true. As of now, I think Cleveland is the best team in the East. BUt come playoff time, if(a HUGE if) boston is relatively healthy, I think theyre better than the Magic or Hawks.

If KG is 100%, then I say Boston is better than cleveland. But again, I don't think KG will ever be 100% again.

I'd bet on Cleveland if I had to pick, but I won't count Boston out.

Maybe it's homer talk

Quote: