news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-19-2010, 08:43 AM   #6031
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
at least you know you a dickrider!!!!!!!!!!

for real, come with the facts instead of excuses you bitch ass nigga... only a dickrider would disagree with my analysis!!!!!!!!!!!!

my lebron hate counters your lebron suckin... go sit on a butt plug and dream on nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can give that shit up nigga. I ain't gonna get all emotional like you are.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:11 AM   #6032
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looking like its going to be a match up of the last 2 champions. the lakers have a chance to go to 3 straight finals proving kobe was a better choice than shaq

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:03 AM   #6033
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^no shit he was a better choice. kobe is younger and takes better care of himself.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #6034
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Like has been said, Howard should try to take the games more seriously instead of joking around so much. This looks like the Celtics year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:40 PM   #6035
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont think he doesnt take games serious. i just think its his personality. some dudes are badass on the court. hes just no really one of them. i dont think it doesnt mean he can't take games over and shit. but i also think it makes it easy for people to target him when he doesnt.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:22 PM   #6036
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

yeah, well, man's game bitch.

kid better grow a pair in game 3.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:57 PM   #6037
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
i dont think he doesnt take games serious. i just think its his personality. some dudes are badass on the court. hes just no really one of them. i dont think it doesnt mean he can't take games over and shit. but i also think it makes it easy for people to target him when he doesnt.
yea yea yea.....he doenst have the killer instinct is all that means. Plus he's a big dude which makes it even worse.

He and Vince Carter are a perfect match for eachother....just sucks for Orlando Magic fans.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:19 AM   #6038
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
Personally as a fellow Bulls fan for life, I'm glad you're the only Bulls fan who feels this way.
Actually there are lots of Bulls fans who feel the same way. In matter of fact I think that most Bulls fans are actually hoping for Chris Bosh. I don't think that Lebron fits into the chemistry of this team. Our core is Rose, Noah, and Deng. I'm willing to lose Deng in a sign and trade. We need a PF in Bosh/Amare and we need a SG in Wade/Joe Johnson/Ray Allen.... Personally I'm pulling for Bosh or Nowitzki. Cuban of Dallas loves Dirk too much to let him go. I don't like Lebron's basketball mentality and I hope he just stays in Cleveland 3 more years and they lose 3 more years which will probably happen.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:50 AM   #6039
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so a person called world wide wes is the most powerfulest person in the NBA

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:50 AM   #6040
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
yea yea yea.....he doenst have the killer instinct is all that means. Plus he's a big dude which makes it even worse.

He and Vince Carter are a perfect match for eachother....just sucks for Orlando Magic fans.
yea vince is a fucking pussy. i wasnt thrilled when they traded for him. they had to do something, and they did, which is good. but ehhh yea we are seeing the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Actually there are lots of Bulls fans who feel the same way. In matter of fact I think that most Bulls fans are actually hoping for Chris Bosh. I don't think that Lebron fits into the chemistry of this team. Our core is Rose, Noah, and Deng. I'm willing to lose Deng in a sign and trade. We need a PF in Bosh/Amare and we need a SG in Wade/Joe Johnson/Ray Allen.... Personally I'm pulling for Bosh or Nowitzki. Cuban of Dallas loves Dirk too much to let him go. I don't like Lebron's basketball mentality and I hope he just stays in Cleveland 3 more years and they lose 3 more years which will probably happen.

honestly the bron haters are crazy if they dont think hes going to win a bunch of titles soon.

hes still only 25. jordan didnt win one till he was 27. the kobe comparison it wasnt him winning them when he was young, that was the best big man in the game carrying those teams so dont get it twisted. kobes a big reason why the lakers are winning now, but he was a side kick then.

Old 05-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #6041
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
yea vince is a fucking pussy. i wasnt thrilled when they traded for him. they had to do something, and they did, which is good. but ehhh yea we are seeing the results.

honestly the bron haters are crazy if they dont think hes going to win a bunch of titles soon.

hes still only 25. jordan didnt win one till he was 27. the kobe comparison it wasnt him winning them when he was young, that was the best big man in the game carrying those teams so dont get it twisted. kobes a big reason why the lakers are winning now, but he was a side kick then.
He was the number 2 man ! He was just as effective as Scottie Pipen was for the Bulls....
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:22 PM   #6042
whitey
Wu Vatican

thats what ive been saying bruh. every great player still needs a no. 2, aka side kick.

kobe's no.2 is pao now.

bron's no.2 is....?

get bron that no.2 and he wins atleast 3-5 titles before he retires.

and im not even a bron lover, hes a bit of a d-bag. im just a realist. hes a beast. he will develop that mid range jumper like jordan did and he will be ungaurdable.

Last edited by whitey; 05-21-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #6043
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LeBron is full of himself, there is no doubt about it, but 90 percent of these athletes are anyways. With all the attention he gets, he could be worse i guess.

The Chicago fans who say they don't want LeBron are just fucking retarded.

For some reason, you Bulls fans overrate the shit out of your team and I have no clue why.

You played like one good game against a disinterested and sloppy Cavs team and you think you have arrived?

Take Joe Johnson over LeBron..go ahead...

The Bulls barely made the playoffs and that team hasn't done shit since the end of the Jordan era. YOu made it out of the first round once cuz you got hot against a Miami team that was Wade and nothing else.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:18 PM   #6044
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
The Chicago fans who say they don't want LeBron are just fucking retarded.
Agreed.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #6045
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

joe johnson has a baby heart... that nigga has no fire... at all!!!!!!!!! hes a headache!!!!!!!!!!

dwight howard is a bonafide bitch... pop corn muscles, no interior post offense, giggles in pressure spots, doesnt play to his size... still brickin FT's, gettin punked by bench players!!!!!!!!!!

vince carter has losing encoded in his DNA!!!!!!! those missed free throws sum up his career in a nutshell!!!!!!!!!! lame defense, lazy, settles for fadeaway threes when hes being guarded by cup cakes... vince used to be good for a cpl highlights a night, now hes good for clowning on... nigga plays NBA ball like its pickup at the YMCA!!!!!! joggin up and down the court, taking breathers on D so he can force some bullshit on the other end... fuckin disgrace!!!!!!!!! skill level is irrelevant when youre sweeter than grannys tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lebron riders always shittin on kobe to feel better about their false god!!!!!!!!!

pau gasol was good for 19 points and a L when he was THE MAN in memphis!!!! yall niggas forget that, every other year hed make an all star appearance, then hed go back to irrelevancy in memphis!!!!!!!!!

bos vs LA in the finals... 2 teams led by killas... clash of styles... power d vs unstoppable offense... gonna be good as long as the refs let em play!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote