news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-28-2010, 07:35 PM   #6106
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Obviously, Wade had no idea what he was talking about. Really looking stupid after saying that.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:56 PM   #6107
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

He said it in reference to Michael Jordan.

Wade is not leaving Miami anyway in my opinion.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:01 AM   #6108
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the heat might keep him and land bosh now if they keep him and land james wow

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:30 AM   #6109
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I haven't checked this thread in a while, and I'm too lazy to go back and read anything, plus I don't care what you guys think because most of you don't know shit about basketball, but....GO CELTICS!

Bring on the faggot-ass lakers and faggot Kobe Bryant.

What a turnaround. Impressive. Suck it, Tooch.

And all the rest of you nerds, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:47 AM   #6110
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*extends hand towards MR. FUBU*

*firm handshake*

nicky doubling up on the anti depressants right about now!!!!!!!

dwight howard is a bonafide bitch nigga... gigglin, playin touchy with KG before the game, hacking the shit out niggas cuz he knows hes protected by the zionist leader david stern!!!!!!!!!!!! dwight howard needs to spend the offseason delivering eggs door to door, my grandmothers motor skills are far superior!!!!!!! stone hands, robotic hook shot, no go to move... HAHAHAHA wait till he tears his ACL and loses some athleticism... nigga gonna be coming off the bench for gortat!!!!!!!

stan van gundy... AHHAHA his brother was coppin pleas all series long for this rotund wreck!!!!!!!!!!! i hope he never gets fired, hes entertaining as all hell, voice cracks, sweat stains, face of grimace, pron stasche, epic flops, hes one of one!!!!!!!! vam gundys have one thing in common, and thats losing!!!!!!!!

vince carter... retire bro... he wont, cuz he gettin paid, but he has less fight in him than a jew lining up for a nazi shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kobe knows pau gasol got a baby heart, this series will be determined by gasols effectiveness IMO!!!!!!!!!!

PHX had some juice, but their soul got sucked out on that game ending put back!!!!!!!

i think LA ends it tonight!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:12 AM   #6111
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Angry hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm glad Boston won last night. LOL@Glen Davis dancing with the Celtics cheerleaders after the game hahahahahahahahaha. Nate Robinson played very well for Boston last night. He was a good pickup. I think if the Celtics play the Lakers, the Celtics are gonna win. A lot of people slept on Boston this year and i know i did. I didn't think they would get this far but i'm happy for them because that just goes to show people that veterans can get the job done. KG, Paul, Ray Allen deserve another championship because they're very good and they always play hard. I'm also a fan of Glenn(Doc)Rivers. I liked him when he played for the Hawks and i hope he adds another championship ring to his coaching career.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #6112
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Fubu View Post
I haven't checked this thread in a while, and I'm too lazy to go back and read anything, plus I don't care what you guys think because most of you don't know shit about basketball, but....GO CELTICS!

Bring on the faggot-ass lakers and faggot Kobe Bryant.

What a turnaround. Impressive. Suck it, Tooch.

And all the rest of you nerds, too.
Eh, blow me
Old 05-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #6113
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Concerning NBA 2K, Jordan is finally going to be a playable character in a video game. lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:11 AM   #6114
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th qtrs like that is what seperates lebron from kobe...

that nigga bean had alvin gentry feelin him hardbody in the closing minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a side note.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nash gonna need to call john stockton to figure out how to get over this!!!!!!!!!!

and amare got nothin goin on upstairs, nigga has a severe learning disability and is borderline retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!! skipped off the floor like a little bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ the euro back n forth between sasha and dragic... fuckin pathetic!!!!!!!!!!

i seen pillow fights get uglier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pau gasol is butter soft... his extremities turn into noodles when the pressure hits!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigga was cold as ice!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats how you take a game over and suck a teams soul out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:16 AM   #6115
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Last night was an INTENSE game! Just when you thought LAL were going to start celebrating, Dragic leads the SUNS to an incredible comeback that gets them within 3 pts near the end!

Kobe was busting AMAZING shots with the D draped all over him. He proved to everyone last night that he is still the best player in the league. Kobe single-handedly wrapped up the conference for LAL last night. Grant Hill was putting his BEST Defense on kobe and it didn't matter.

I could see how much Nash wants to win. The guy plays to win, not for a salary. True athlete right there.

Gasol was looking irrelevant out there for much of the 2nd half. Amare actually outplayed Gasol and Odom down low.

I have mad respect for the PHX SUNS now and think that they are the 3rd best team in the league. Dragic will only get better. Will Amare leave?

LAL vs BOS. I don't like either team. LAL has the best team in the league though as well as the best coach. BOS has too many trannies (rondo, daniels, etc.) I have to favor LAL even though i hate to see them repeat.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:37 AM   #6116
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dragic really picked it up in these playoffs. you can tell nash is really rubbing off on him. hes doing shit that nash does, just with the speed of a mid 20 year old. could turn into a top point gaurd in the league if he continues like this. needs to improve his shooting for sure tho.

dissapointing my team, magic, and my favorite players team, the suns, go out at this stage. im not worried about the magic theyll be contending for the next 5-10 years. concerning the suns id like to see steve get a ring. he deserves it. but its getting harder and harder.

on to the finals, kobes doing some flamboyant ungaurdable shit. dropping loads right in dudes faces (he did a soccer celebration after one of his buckets late game. put how his arms like he was flying. i respect dude because hes a fan of the beautiful game). lakers are going to have a problem if fisher is guarding rondo tho, thats a wrap. id assume they may put arrtest on him actually. overall its hard to pick, lakers have by far the best players. celtics have a better overall team i feel. kinda a toss up to me.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #6117
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Once again Kobe proved that he's better than LBJ !!!! The best closer took over & it was a wrap. I felt for Steve Nash though ! He has the heart of a champion.

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 05-30-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:25 PM   #6118
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
I felt for Steve Nash though ! He has the heart of a champion.
Unfortunently he'll prolly end up being another hall of famer without a title
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:45 PM   #6119
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

the fact that everyone has to constantly compare Kobe to LeBron only really proves that LeBron is that good. And vice versa.

LeBron has taken over plenty of games in the 4th. See him single-handedly beating Detroit in 2007 and the fade away 3 at the buzzer last year. Plus dude is only 25.

You boys sound like some haters right now.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:19 PM   #6120
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
the fact that everyone has to constantly compare Kobe to LeBron only really proves that LeBron is that good. And vice versa.
Absolute fact. Try and argue against this!