news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-30-2010, 07:33 PM   #6121
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Lebron will win a championship when Kobe retires !
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:31 PM   #6122
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

or maybe when he plays for the wizards.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:15 AM   #6123
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Its one thing to be a fan, its another to ride Kobe's nutsack until they fall off..

I don't think I ever said Kobe wasn't a great player.

I have never been a big fan of his, but I don't really like anyone not on the Cavs like that because they are the competition basically.

But even without that, I'm still not a huge Kobe fan. I just really don't like the guy. Great player tho
Old 05-31-2010, 09:55 AM   #6124
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Its one thing to be a fan, its another to ride Kobe's nutsack until they fall off..

I don't think I ever said Kobe wasn't a great player.

I have never been a big fan of his, but I don't really like anyone not on the Cavs like that because they are the competition basically.

But even without that, I'm still not a huge Kobe fan. I just really don't like the guy. Great player tho
like youre one to talk.... STFU faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre a bonafide groupie... you goin through the rejection phase, you were ready for lebron, he wasnt ready for you!!!!!!!!!

now you frontin like you a humble fan... please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and how did kobe luck into playin with shaq to get his rings?!?!?!?!?

how many rings did shaq have prior to kobe!?!?!?!!?!?

its always gonna be those niggas that cant give props, even when props is in order....

just like theres always gonna be niggas defending choke artists weak, lame hearted play!!!!!!!!!!

ask around, unless you a lebron stan, the nigga choked, and lost a ton of respect with his post season performance!!!!!!!!!

lebron might be the greatest physical talent the NBA has ever seen... which makes the repeated flops sting even harder!!!!!!!!!!!

lebron was given the league on a platter right outta highschool....

kobe had to take the league himself!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigga was backin up eddie jones... now look....

LOL @ "woulda" scenarios... STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:59 AM   #6125
gizm0
Wu-Gremlin

gizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkey

Quote:
the fact that everyone has to constantly compare Kobe to LeBron only really proves that LeBron is that good. And vice versa.
everybody has been compared to kobe already! first it was kobe vs grant hill, then kobe vs iverson, kobe vs vince carter, kobe vs mcgrady...now its kobe vs lebron. its only a matter of time till ppl forget about lebron too!
gizm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:58 PM   #6126
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

ten years ago, you were all hating on Kobe...now t hat he has won some shit by himself you wanna swing from his nuts.

Kobe was the classic scapegoat because he wasnt ghetton enough for you, so you swung off of Iverson's nuts at the time, and you blew chris childs when he punched him.

bandwagon fans...
Old 05-31-2010, 04:32 PM   #6127
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
ten years ago, you were all hating on Kobe...now t hat he has won some shit by himself you wanna swing from his nuts.

Kobe was the classic scapegoat because he wasnt ghetton enough for you, so you swung off of Iverson's nuts at the time, and you blew chris childs when he punched him.

bandwagon fans...
You're an idiot ! Get a job bitch, you jobless bastard with over 17k posts... Your mama won't keep giving u lunch money for the rest of your life.

Anybody who is a Kobe fan is jumping on the bandwagon in your opinion? Dumb ass
Old 05-31-2010, 06:33 PM   #6128
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Its like im debating with retards.......

But, I am on a wutang forum and your username is 'Shaolin Body Sword'....

You're from Maryland, a state which is on the other side of the country from LA. Yet you are a Lakers fan....and then you said, if i recall correctly, you were a Bulls fan when Jordan played...

You are the definition of a frontrunner....it's not an insult, its just fact. its what you are as a fan.

attempting to hurt my feelings online won't change this 'Golden Child"
Old 06-01-2010, 07:23 AM   #6129
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
You're an idiot ! Get a job bitch, you jobless bastard with over 17k posts... Your mama won't keep giving u lunch money for the rest of your life.

Anybody who is a Kobe fan is jumping on the bandwagon in your opinion? Dumb ass
Why so emotional?
Old 06-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #6130
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
Why so emotional?
Nicky Bitch talks too much junk ! That's why. A 16 year old redneck from Cleveland who can't even get a job at Mc Donalds. Spends all his time online arguing instead of doing something productive with his life.

Nicky Bitch ! Im not from Maryland, dumb ass. Been living here for 10 years & that's it. I have never been a Wizard or Redskin fan. Just cause i live here, doesn't mean i need to support local teams. STFU idiot !

LA for the ring ! Stay tuned....
Old 06-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #6131
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I hurt you online
Old 06-02-2010, 07:57 AM   #6132
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

While Kobe is getting ready to play in the finals, this is what LBJ has been doing. Somebody needs to tell him to go work on his jump shot.

http://fb.worldstarhiphop.com/videos...eZeovWx7m03kIO

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 06-02-2010 at 08:00 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:01 AM   #6133
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like how dicky touch avoids any valid criticism...

you dont talk sports in real life faggot, you have no social life...

you cant even discuss basketball like a man... you shutdown like your grandmothers vital organs whenever someone challenges your bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can only imagine the delusion that sets into your mind when your existence is brought into question!!!!!!!!!!

you duck the realness like a broad son!!!!!!!!!!!

youre not a fan... youre a groupie!!!!!!!!!!!

shut the fuck up now... talk to your shrink... your season is over bruh, you can gear up the "cavs gonna win it all" talk next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:40 PM   #6134
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't stand Kobe Bryant's faggot ass.

I'll admit up front that he's a great player, top 20 all-time(probably a lot higher, but I won't admit it)

That being said, he's a diva-ass soft-dick pussy bitch.

He also represents everything that is ugly about the game of basketball and humanity in general.

You've seen his photos.

He bitches out his teammates constantly, even when he fucks up. He flails around like a faggot.

THAT FUCKING UNDERBITE WANNA-BE TOUGH GUY FACE is the literally the gayest shit I've ever seen.

AGAIN, I'm biased cause I've always been a diehard Celtics fan, and I've always hated the faggot lakers since I was 4.

But nevertheless, fuck the lakers, fuck kobe bryant, and fuck anybody who likes either one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #6135
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I never liked Bryant for those same exact reasons.

As far as the Finals goes, I was thinking the Celtics, but the more I look at the matchups the more I think the Lakers will win because I think Artest can keep Pierce in check, Garnett will have to work against Gasol on both ends, and Bryant and Fisher should be able to switch duties on Rondo and Allen with success.

Plus homecourt.

Lakers in 7.