news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-01-2006, 10:56 PM   #601
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

special performance from dirk tonight...50 points-thats big. i'm seeing phoenix forcing a game 7, but dallas ultimately winning.

just like with cleveland in their game 6 against detroit at home, if miami doesnt win this game 6 in miami then the series is over...no way the pistons are losing a game 7 in their own place. but its going to be reeeaal tough for detroit to force that game 7...

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:25 AM   #602
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

diggy dirk dogg dropping a woop ass on the suns

ol dirty abbot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:34 PM   #603
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

congrats to heat for whoopin Detroits gay ass.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:43 PM   #604
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Miami really handled detroit. It seemed like the Heat used last years game 7 as all the motivation they needed.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 09:03 AM   #605
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shaq oh shit he was nasty. J williams dropped whut like 10 - 10 missed 2 at the end when the game was done. Posey ripped like 11 boards. Only thing that fucks me of about Miami team is fucking Walker. He's fucking shit. He shoots, dribbles, and shakes his fat shit up the court like a homo.

ol dirty abbot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 01:37 PM   #606
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

cant believe the pistons are out of it...really thought theyd take it all thi season. im thinking a miami/dallas matchup...

and antoine walker is shit? hes one of the most versatile players in the L...a big man with a nasty crossover and an inside/outside game; hes been invaluable to the heat. they wouldnt be this far if not for him. only knock on him is that hes a streaky perimeter shooter, but a superb one nonetheless.

Old 06-03-2006, 03:00 PM   #607
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic
and antoine walker is shit? hes one of the most versatile players in the L...a big man with a nasty crossover and an inside/outside game; hes been invaluable to the heat. they wouldnt be this far if not for him. only knock on him is that hes a streaky perimeter shooter, but a superb one nonetheless.
Yeah He's Alright But I Hate Streaky Shooters Like That Because When There Off They Cant Help The Team Any Other Way A Big Man Who Cant Rebound Thats A Big Problem.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:00 AM   #608
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Dallas and Miami on June 8. Will Diop and Dampier be enough to slow the Diesel down? Wade and Nowitzki cant be guarded, hopefully it goes 7 games.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:50 AM   #609
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam
Mavs in 6, Heat in 6

Heat in 7
Looks like I was right so far. Hopefully my 2nd prediction is good too.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:32 AM   #610
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

its going to be the first appearance in the finals for both teams.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 01:59 PM   #611
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

^yeah, that's part of what makes it a really cool series...that and both teams are just fun to watch. i think dallas is the better TEAM, but miami has pat riley and loads of talent, plus two of the greatest in the game in wade and shaq. speaking of riley, the coaching matchup will be interesting...i look forward to seeing how avery johnson holds up strategically against the wily riley. these Finals are the first for wade and dirk, perhaps the first of many for both players, so there's another historical angle there. and then we have to assume that this is Shaq's last championship series...i think if they win, he retires-although he might pull a Pat Riley-circa late 80's Lakers and guarentee a repeat and come back to complete his legacy and one last mission. but if the heat lose, shaq will definitely come back...but whos to say the heat can do this again next season? so i think shaq is going to put on one last fireworks show for us...this series should go to 7 games, and somehow i have a feeling the heat are going to take it...i mean, they just knocked out the pistons. and wade/shaq are focused in...hmmm...some potential 50 point games in this series? wouldnt doubt it! should be fun nonetheless.

Old 06-04-2006, 06:23 PM   #612
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Heat in 4.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 06:45 PM   #613
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge
Heat in 4.
yeah im thinking not....

Old 06-04-2006, 11:04 PM   #614
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

miami jus knocked off the 2 hottest teams in the NBA going into the playoffs....Nets and Pistons
both those were picked for the finals above Miami but we handled em very well...as well as ive ever seen Miami
and that really built up heavy momentum for us...we can take on anyone at thos point....even Dallas

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:32 AM   #615
Ghost Deini
Stark Enterprises

Ghost Deini shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO
miami jus knocked off the 2 hottest teams in the NBA going into the playoffs....Nets and Pistons
both those were picked for the finals above Miami but we handled em very well...as well as ive ever seen Miami
and that really built up heavy momentum for us...we can take on anyone at thos point....even Dallas
Dallas>>Nets and Pistons

But chea I guess i'll agree with you, Miami has everything working right now. D-wade of course but also Shaq and the ROLE PLAYERS that people sometimes forget. Payton, J Williams, and Antione Walker in particular. Gonna be a good series but I think Miami takes it in 6 or 7.

"We don't need no diamond rings
All we need is a drum like
Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"
Ghost Deini is offline   Reply With Quote