news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #6181
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If he did leave the Lakers and go to another team eventually, I'm sure he would need to have a stacked roster first, like he usually does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:26 AM   #6182
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the last 3 games have been ugly for the most part with the winning team being able to execute in the closing minutes.

unlike other coaches who've come out of the college game and into the pro's izzo will inherit a championship ready team and not a piece of crap.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:10 AM   #6183
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'm glad the Celtics won last night but their offense is shitty at times and KG, Pierce, Allen can't be counted on for a lot of points like they could produce back in the day because they've gotten old. I got a feeling the Lakers might win this series if the Celtics big 3 can't score a lot of points consistently. The Celtics don't have anybody else they can count on for offense consistently except maybe Rondo. Glen Davis had a good game last night but he can't be counted on for a lot of points every game. Tony Allen has disappeared this series. That just goes to show you how weak the east is when the Celtics make it to the finals when you consider their best players are old hahahahahahahahahahaha. There's no way the Celtics should be in the finals when Cleveland is a better team than them but they sure didn't show that in the playoffs. Celtics might as well start rebuilding next year or the year after next when the big 3 leave. I wish these games didn't come on so late so i can watch the whole thing.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:47 PM   #6184
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Celtics showed they were a better team than the Cavs, Charles.

Quote:
Old 06-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #6185
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Celtics showed they were a better team than the Cavs, Charles.
No kidding. Stop over hyping the cavs! Boston breezed through them.

The lakers giving up 36 points in the 4th quarter is ridiculous!!

And shame on Gasol and Odom getting burned by big baby Davis in the 4th! Bynum's absence was noticeable. As much as some lakers fans hate on Bynum, i bet they were missing him in the 4th last night!

Boston showed in game 4 that they have more depth on their team. Kobe going 6 for 11 behind the arc with 33pts wasn't enough. Someone besides Gasol and kobe should have stepped up for the lakers. Derek Fisher was irrelevant! Artest's 9pts wasn't enough. Boston's scoring was spread out. 6 Celtics players had double digit points!! Kobe doesn't get that kind of help.

7 game series is looking like its going to happen! 2 out of next 3 games are in LA. This next game is very important. Tune in on Sunday night 8pm on ABC for the crucial game 5!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #6186
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

this finals has been boring. I havent even made it through a game yet.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #6187
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
this finals has been boring. I havent even made it through a game yet.
If you think the finals are boring, then you are not a basketball fan, and also a pussy.

Anybody else watching the Lakers get outtoughed? JUST like i said. It took a minute, but Gasol is starting to show his Marshmallow Center, and Kobe is starting to turn on his teammates, phil's losing his cool....

Suck a fat one, Tooch. THe celtics are the best team in the NBA. TEAM. But LA/Cleveland fan's don't know about TEAM basketball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #6188
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I think its been a good series much like the Boston/Cleveland series

I mean if yer not hyped for Game 5 with the series tied 2-2, than I don kno whats wrong with u

Altho I do wanna speak on having a problem with the 2-3-2 playoff format. I hate it. 2-2-1-1-1 is how it always should be. I dont know if its a traveling issue, but thats the most fare imo
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #6189
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony DANza View Post
If you think the finals are boring, then you are not a basketball fan, and also a pussy.

Anybody else watching the Lakers get outtoughed? JUST like i said. It took a minute, but Gasol is starting to show his Marshmallow Center, and Kobe is starting to turn on his teammates, phil's losing his cool....

Suck a fat one, Tooch. THe celtics are the best team in the NBA. TEAM. But LA/Cleveland fan's don't know about TEAM basketball.

Its boring faggot, plain and simple. NBA basketball is not what it was. The Celtics are old and the Lakers are Kobe Bryant and not much else.

Now go do some curls and pick on a protester.

Last edited by Olive Oil Goombah; 06-12-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:02 PM   #6190
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I think its been a good series much like the Boston/Cleveland series

I mean if yer not hyped for Game 5 with the series tied 2-2, than I don kno whats wrong with u

Altho I do wanna speak on having a problem with the 2-3-2 playoff format. I hate it. 2-2-1-1-1 is how it always should be. I dont know if its a traveling issue, but thats the most fare imo

I'll get hyped for an elimination game I guess, but I doubt after I watch Breaking Bad sunday night I'll be watching.

But its onlly cuz its not my team. Really the 4th quarter is all thats worth watching anyway. Basketball and baseball cannot really touch NFL or NCAA football in terms of universal appeal.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #6191
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

NickyTooch, i guess you've heard the rumor about Lebron's mom having sex with Delonte West hahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't wanna believe it at first but then i was in 7 Eleven store this week and i saw a headline on the cover of a rap music magazine and it said Lebron's teammate Delonte West is having a affair with Lebron's mom. The headline also said that there's more news about their relationship. Delonte is supposed to be married. Check Two, the Cavs are a better team than Boston. The reason why Boston beat Cleveland is because Cleveland played like some pussies the last 3 games of the series. If the Cavs and the Lakers were in the finals, it would've been a better series than Boston and Lakers. NickyTooch, you really think Lebron is gonna stay? I hope he does. It'll be interesting if Tom Izzo takes the head coach job for Cleveland. Then again Tom might wanna know what Lebron is gonna do first before he takes the job LOL. I'm sure he doesn't wanna coach them without Lebron. LOL@Avery Johnson taking the Nets head coach job hahahahahahahaha. Good luck Avery because you're gonna need it hahahahahahahahahaha. Atlanta hired Larry Drew as their head coach. He was Mike Woodson's assistant for a long time. Hornets hired Monty Williams as their head coach. He's a former NBA player who was a scrub and he was Nate McMillan's assistant with Portland for awhile.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #6192
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

you would believe that dumbass shit.

Delonte is a mental retard. He will be gone. Its a shaem because he has skills, but the dudes bipolar and bipolar people just are pretty worthless.

LeBron is dragging his ass being a selfish you know what.

but what else would you expect from an athelete
Old 06-13-2010, 09:04 PM   #6193
check two
N.I.

Charles,
By saying it would have been a better series if the Cavs were playing the Lakers in the finals, do you mean it would have been easier for the Lakers to win the finals?

Quote:
Old 06-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #6194
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

flashes of the '08 celtics in this game.

the refs need to piss off. a lot of bullshit flopping.

magic is a shitty commentator.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #6195
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Kobe was the only one on that team that played with any effort in this game. Poor ass performance

Celtics showing that team basketball wins u games and gets u potential championships
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote