news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-20-2010, 06:06 PM   #6271
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Its all about matchups.

Size-wise, the Cavs matched up the best against the Lakers.

But if you have a great PG who can penetrate, you could kill the Cavs, which is why Boston beat them, and its why Rose played so well for Chicago.

The Thunder have promise, but they still have a long way to go. Now expectations are high. They are no longer going to surprise anyone.

the hornetts of a couple years ago...the past is not always an indication of the future.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #6272
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Exactly. Saying the Kings will dominate is a stretch. Why? because of Tyreke Evans? You are going to need much more than that. Good start, but when your best player is under 6'5" it doesnt always work out well. T hey need help.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #6273
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

yea their young guys are gonna be doing great, they just gotta play more consistent casspi has potential to be a pretty good players, and jason thompson could be a really good player soon, i like beno as a back up guard and nocioni has been a good player his whole career, francisco garcia is one of those kirilenko type players but less lbacks as he acn do anything.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:52 PM   #6274
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Dallas hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The Mavericks will never do well in the playoffs because their defense sucks. They just got a bunch of scorers. I was laughing at some of the commentators who picked Dallas to beat the Lakers this season hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Check Two saying Iverson wants to come back next season hahahahahahahahaha. Philly will probably get rid of him LOL. Then who you think will sign him? He'll never win a championship because he isn't a team player and he's never been that way. It's all about him. He only cares about scoring a lot of points LOL.
The Mavs play better defense than they used to a few years back. They were one of the favorites to win the west this season, but they messed up bad in the playoffs. I think they are still going to be a real solid team, and will add another player or so into the mix.

I think Iverson knows now that he's going to have to be more of a team player to win a championship, and that he's past his peak. I think he'll be playing on some team this next season.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:58 AM   #6275
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
ya but the series was closer than a 5 game one. magic lost 2 in OT, the one with courtney lee missing that layup right at the end of regulation. totally different series is that goes down.

pau vs. d howard a year older and more mature is not like pau vs. kg 2 years older and more broke down then the last finals they played.
they shot an absurd percentage in those games for them be close and they depended too much on jumpshooting. the two games where they werent shooting in the mid 60s they got blown out.

if a team can score one of these big free agents they'll have chance to challenge them but the bottom line is the NBA title for the next two years goes through LA.

the mavs are soft as cotton like their leader dirk who is a very talent little bitch.

playoffs = man's game
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:15 PM   #6276
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I mean LA did go back to back so yea, it does go through them, but much like the Celtics of the past two years, there best years we have probably already seen.

Alot depends on what happens this offseason though.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:42 PM   #6277
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Best news since Nickytooch was rumored to be a hermaphrodite.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...-tracy-mcgrady

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 06-22-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:53 PM   #6278
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Lakers would be stupid to take Mcgrady. lol

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:54 PM   #6279
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Lakers would be stupid to take Mcgrady. lol
U crazy ! McGrady off then bench would be good. He's a great player ! Look at this before talking....

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 06-22-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #6280
check two
N.I.

ha ha How many years has it been since Mcgrady has done anything? lol And how often does he come off the bench? He gets injured all the time. And even in the rare occurence when he wasn't injured, he messed up the Rockets chemistry. They were a better team without him.

Quote:
Old 06-25-2010, 12:01 PM   #6281
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Check Two dissing Tracy McGrady hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah his time is over. He needs to retire. He didn't do shit with the Knicks this season hahahahahahahahahaha. I wanna see Cleveland and the Lakers in the finals next season. Hopefully Lebron will stay with the Cavs.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:06 PM   #6282
check two
N.I.

I'm hearing Lebron is threatening to leave the Cavs unless they sign Adonal Foyle.

Quote:
Old 06-25-2010, 12:11 PM   #6283
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Isn't he still with Orlando? I think he's a assistant coach for them. I wonder why i see him in uniform sometimes on the bench if he's supposed to be a assistant.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #6284
check two
N.I.

Yeah, I believe he is still on the Magic. He was on their team this past season, but he was injured cause of a knee surgery. He was inducted into the Hall of Fame also.

Quote:
Old 06-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #6285
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think Adonal Foyle has the most blocks ever in the history of golden state

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote