news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-05-2006, 01:09 AM   #616
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

yeah & GP has his personal crusade to finally get a title too...kind of ironic that he had to relinquish his starring role to get it (if it happens)

watch malone tries to play for the heat next season hahahaha

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:11 AM   #617
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Shaq will murk Dallas. Diop, ok that dude got lucky on Tim Duncan, but this is SHAQ, we're talking here. And who's guarding Wade? Josh Howard? we'll see about that. No doubt that Miami is the most talented team in the league, and they're full of title-starved veterans, its Miami's time. Wade is the best player in the league right now

I already predicted Miami in 7.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:41 AM   #618
Ghost Deini
Stark Enterprises

Ghost Deini shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam
Shaq will murk Dallas. Diop, ok that dude got lucky on Tim Duncan, but this is SHAQ, we're talking here. And who's guarding Wade? Josh Howard? we'll see about that. No doubt that Miami is the most talented team in the league, and they're full of title-starved veterans, its Miami's time. Wade is the best player in the league right now

I already predicted Miami in 7.
I feel you but Diop and Howard are both quality players in their own right. Both did real good in their respective roles in the Phoenix series.

"We don't need no diamond rings
All we need is a drum like
Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"
Ghost Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:54 PM   #619
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why would Shaq retire already? I mean, yeah he's getting older and he has plenty of championships. But he could probably still go for like three more years.

Karl Malone should have just signed with the Spurs last season, like he was thinking about doing, and he'd have his championship ring.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:08 PM   #620
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

shaq's already said that at the most hes only going to play like two more seasons...and he might have said that before this season, i forget. he's already in his mid 30's, and we've witnessed clear signs of his decline; the worst thing to see is a great center hanging around long past his prime (ie Ewing, Olajuwon). and if shaq can get one more ring, i think he'd be content to move on-besides, he has a lot lined up for his post-NBA life.

and i have the suspicion that if malone was with the spurs last season, they wouldnt have won the Finals, just because...

Old 06-06-2006, 07:00 PM   #621
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How did Hakeem stay 'way past' his prime? He should have retired with the Rockets, but I mean he was still a solid player up until his last season when he went to the Raptors. One of the best centers of all time, and definitely underrated. Speaking of 'all around' best center, Hakeem might have been the best. He could do it all.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:45 PM   #622
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yeah just like you said, he was one of the greatest centers of all time-so to see him in his last couple seasons was very sobering, because that wasnt the hakeem we all knew. centers dilapidate quicker because of their knees...so many times the twilight of their career is rather woeful. but that doesnt take anything away from hakeem at all...and its obvious that shaq isnt that same monster that he was in the Lakers championship run. still dominating at his best, but he has dwindled.

Old 06-09-2006, 05:48 PM   #623
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

impressive win last night...wade was unbelievable and the mavs still won by ten. and besides that botched fastbreak, what was jason terry doing last night? he had some serious moments. we'll have to assume hes not going to hit for 30 each game...

Old 06-10-2006, 11:50 AM   #624
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

^hit up the NBA Finals thread
Old 06-12-2006, 12:46 PM   #625
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

I had £50 on miami to win the nba b4 they played detroit. They got to come back for me. Whats up with Shaq-Daddy? Needs to get his mojo back. How can somone be that bad at free throws for that long?

Last edited by Kong; 06-12-2006 at 12:49 PM.
Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:30 PM   #626
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms
Default Unify

"I don't believe in pressure. Pressure is when you don't know where your next meal is coming from."

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 09:31 AM   #627
diesel
Diesel

diesel sitting duck
Default playoffs

go miami!!
diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:01 AM   #628
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

man, i had dallas winning this in five but now they're gonna have to win this thing in 7 or go fishing.

im not rooting for one team or another i just picked dallas to win.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:21 AM   #629
Seborth
Assasin

Seborth grasshopper

Philadelphia '76 man!!!

BTW Miami will win, i see Dallas are not good enough
Old 06-23-2006, 12:18 PM   #630
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

alright lets keep this thread going, there is (and will be) plenty to talk about this summer. the draft is coming up in a couple of days, and free agency looms just ahead of us. and the knicks just stupidly fired larry brown.